Mundane dead horse of an episode you've seen already with "Those Gosh Darn SJWs" Man

>mundane dead horse of an episode you've seen already with "Those Gosh Darn SJWs" Man.
>falling asleep watching it
>kek is mentioned for 10 seconds
>LOL WOW THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST EPISODES EVER HAHAHA YAASSSSSS XD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wQF3AwmMxRM
youtube.com/watch?v=5uTMPwFlf9I
youtube.com/watch?v=GLbjmIajj9g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DMT IS AWESOME

Based Peterson, the avatar of the West incarnate sent down from above to save Europa from the SJW and Shitslam
Praise his name.

cringed so hard when that happened. like what normal functioning person is going to understand that Sup Forums autism, why would he have expected anything else but bewilderment from rogan
>hehe le kekistan xd

>t. mentally ill person

Clean your room faggot.

clean your room

Why does the Sup Forums goy hate JP so much? Is it because JP tells him to clean his nasty room, lose some weight and stop being an atheist?

whatdya know? another bloody post modernist marxist brute

Your ideology wars just kill a bunch of people.
There's only one group of (((people))) who've ever really contributed to european wellbeing.

The triggering continues!

>jews
>not European stock
Oi Moishe, the Palestinians have more in common with your ancestors than you do

Proving my point. Get yourself sorted out or seek help.

Kek

>I better make a 2nd thread even though one is already up about this exact episode

>that retard Jamie thinks shitposting is trolling

He shouldn't speak again.

I'm not jewish. And neither were, say, de Broglie, Heisenber or Dirac.

You degenerate troglodyte.

You getting triggered proves your point? Ok baby girl. Whatever you say. Have some chocolate and relax.

I didn't see a JRE thread up even though I checked the catalog. If you don't want duplicate threads maybe name yours better.

aww sweety we're just having fun xxDDd

also you should try going outside once in awhile

Honey, get a life and stop being a NERRRD)))

>tfw inferior to men
How will we ever recover?

Slay, sis!

>le ebin trolle
I forgot another option, kill yourselves. You are cancer.

JP is actually a very smart guy and does a great job at trying to build a bridge between religion and logic. Unfortunately, someone at some point decided that he's alt-right, so Reddit will always shit up his threads.

Sort yourself out.

as a reddit I have to say, I hold nothing against JP, just the stupid Sup Forumsposters

Are you guys literally just jealous because youre not a white male?

Asking for a friend.

There is nothing wrong with being a white female, you sexist.

I've tried watching 2 or 3 of his JRE episodes. He's never stopped talking about college SJWs before I get too bored and click out.

Obviously, you don't even watch him. You still shit in his threads because of your stupid culture war that nobody except for Reddit and pol cares about.

Excuse, Sargon of Cukkad here. I care about the culture war.

I'm literally just replying to your shitposts with shitposts because your shitposts make so little sense I don't know what else to say. KYS or clean the room at least

please refer to

>people don't like JRE.
Just don't watch the episodes where he complains about SJW cancer.

The Niel episodes were great and he made over 900 Episodes in the show, most last near 2 hours long. You are bound to see an episode without SJW mentioned

I want Prophet (pubh) of Kek and Persuasion Man to talk to one another

>You are bound to see an episode without SJW mentioned
>it's an MMA/flat earth episode

t. Butthurt Marxist

How do you do, fellow enlightened centrist?

Very bad episode. Everybody knows SJWs are retarded. We get it.

BAM almost.

Joe is best when he doesn't talk. If marijuana or MMA is mentioned, just skip through the podcast until they're not talking about it anymore.

Beliefs are a social construct :r)

youre fucking gay.. duncan trussel podcasts are the best and even better with redban saying butthole all the time

clean your room.. honey :^)

hi redit

WE SHARE 95% OF OUR DNA WITH LOBSTERS!!!!

Bloody Marxists get triggered easily, and that's no joke!

I grew up in a town plagued by addiction and when we were in high school we could get any drug we wanted.. be it pills, weed, coke, xanax and we even had creepy guys that would offer to sell us GUNS, but the things we could not get were cigarettes and ALCOHOL! Because what self respecting adult sells teenagers alcohol.. we would literally have to get it from homeless guys! IF drugs were legalized it would protect children more than now. For many of my friends the first drugs they ever tried was their mom's pills. So yes healthcare workers should explain that opiates are addictive but prohibition needs to be ended entirely and people just need to be warned of the risks associated with different substances and be truthful about it. Many kids wrongly assumed pills were not that harmful because DARE agents told us weed would kill us!
Doctors should not prescribe pain killers to people who have never taken them, but if a person understands the risks they should be able to put whatever substance into their body they want.

Fentnyl Deaths are a prime symptom of the failed prohibition we call the WAR ON DRUGS. Fentnyl is able to be manufactured in labs similar to meth and when addicts are not able to get safer drugs such as oxycontin they turn to DANGEROUS ones such as fentnyl. Oxycodone is actually one of the safest opiates in terms of overdoses and has a relatively high therapeutic index which is the ratio between the dose that kills you and the dose that makes you high. Prohibition didnt work in the 1930s and it doesnt work now and it will NEVER work. PEOPLE THAT WANT TO GET HIGH ARE GOING TO GET HIGH NO MATTER WHAT!!!!! THE DIFFERENCE IS HOW MUCH DAMAGE IT DOES ON SOCIETY.

Yeah I'll be sure to skip that one, faggot.

>we share 99.9% of our nuclei with the Sun

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

>ALPHA BRAIN
>SHROOMTECH
>KRILL & MCT OIL
>PRIMATE CARE PILLS
>NEW MOOD
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

>Joe Rogan, 2017

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace© and dollar shave club.

First, you have no idea what a Marxist is, or believes(nor do you have any idea that it's an umbrella term). Secondly, judging by this board, Sup Forumsacks have upstaged tumblrite landwhales in the triggering department and it's not even a contest now.

I hope to see more Joeposting and Alexposting.
They were both entertaining.

*gadoosh*

>someone says marxists get triggered easily
>A marxist gets triggered
It's like that old adage:
Stick and bones may break my bones, but there will always be something to offend a marxist.

There haven't been any Marxists for 100 years now, what the fuck are you talking about you absolute moron? And you seem awfully triggered

>There haven't been any Marxists for 100 years

just gonna leave this here

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wQF3AwmMxRM

Ah, I see. Perhaps I can offer you a free helicopter ride to broaden your horizons then?

youtube.com/watch?v=5uTMPwFlf9I

>dude mgtow is bad

youtube.com/watch?v=GLbjmIajj9g
>dude I'm sorry

wtf....I hate Preston now?

people in this thread said he is a poop head and is wrong and he shouldn't say things that upset them

What is that still from? That chick was my barista.

Do you watch The Amazing Atheist too? DUDE SJWS ARE ANNOYING LMAO SAFE SPACES AND FINGER SNAPS!
I didn't know this boring Canadian dead horse beater was such a daddy to you fags.

Calm down, autist. He's a professor who had several discussions with SJWs. No shit people ask him questions about it on every podcast. He's not a radio host, he doesn't have a list of topics he wants to talk about.

Somebody has got to save the west

I love it when the left tries to appropriate our memes and fails.

Is there anything worse than when lefties try to meme?
This is literally just the makers opinion above a picture of JBP; they don't even understand the meme.

>Reddit getting tushy tingled because someone significantly more intelligent than them disagrees with them