Polish people are literally the whitest people in Canada...

Polish people are literally the whitest people in Canada. They’re the only group of people where light hair and blue eyes is common.

Even people of Anglo descent here usually have brown eyes.

Why are Poles so white? I thought all Slavs looked like Serbians or Russians with brown hair and Turk facial features.

> take all the agricultural jobs and industries of Manitoba
> infect the region with Dutch/Slavic culture to the point where the perogie almost becomes Canada's official food in a referendum
> watch the rest of Canada freak out about losing their culture and identity because the immigrants are this time not white
> MFW I'm a part of the master race

Finns in Thunder Bay would like a word with you about Whiteness in Canada

>Polish people

I reject your premise.

Also Icelandic people in Manitoba

t. Aidan Kaczynski

as much as I dislike poles, you are right. they are very white. but why does that matter?

>Icelandic people

I accept your premise.

Slav aren't white, how is this unknown fact in the new world?

>Polish
>people

> Gimili: that place you pass through, get fish and chips at, and remember as "neat"

>Finnish
>People

Uh... look at how close they're to Sweden and Denmark, the two whitest countries on earth.

>Russians with brown hair
>Turk features
Retard

t. Grzegorz Kowalsky

Poles are actually one of the swarthiest Slavic peoples. Poles are white obviously but a blonde-haired blue-eyed Pole is very uncommon.

>Poles are actually one of the swarthiest Slavic peoples.
have you heard of the Balkans?
>Poles are white obviously but a blonde-haired blue-eyed Pole is very uncommon.
still it's much more common than a blonde blue-eyed anglo
the whitest people by skin complexion, eyes and hair colour come from the Baltic Sea area

We have many Poles here.

I would say 85% of Poles here have green-blue eyes with light brown/blonde hair.

Serbians here are basically Turks.

the polacks here are whiter than our germans too

didnt meant to quote, phoneposting sucks

they have phones in Brazil? are you related to the president or something?

more phones than you muhammad

Are they counting flipphones?

Albanian people are whiter than Ukrainians. Fact.

Well, Slavs aren't a phenotypically homogenous group. Serbs are more Mediterranean, Russians are Mongolic rapebabys etc. and Even Poles aren't homogenous: In the North they're more Baltic, dark blonde hair, grey-blue eyes, in the south they look more Alpine with darker hair, like Czechs, Hungarians, Austrians. There are some Mongolic genes scattered around, there are some redheads (a sign of Celtic genes). East Slavs in general have rounder features: round faces, round mouths and round eyes, etc. Balts are slightly sharper because they have a portion of North Germanic genes. And North Poles are very similar to Balts.

European whiteness scale:

Nordic > North German and Dutch > Baltic > East Slavic > Alpine > French and North Italian > Celtic > Dinaric > Mediterranean

Poles are the definition of untermenshen

how is china so low when they make all the phones?

>Im whiter than you
reminds me once again europeans are not any better than burgers

t. polack poolansky

>Turk facial features
Wtf? We dont look slightly similar

Because Poles are the true Sarmatian Aryan race.

polish immigrants may be white but their children sure as hell won't. The biggest amount of race mixed children in UK is born to Polish mothers.

You couldn't be more wrong. Poles are second only to Belarusians in terms of whiteness.

this is what average slav look like

The one Pole I know has blonde hair and brown eyes. Plenty of Anglos have blue eyes, at least where I live. Also where I live I'd say red hair is as common as or maybe even more common than blonde hair.

thats a Volga German you idiot

>blonde hair and brown eyes
is this even possible

something something independent but correlated genes

i know quite a few people like that, 2 have very dark eyes and very light natural hair