(((Bloomberg))) switches sides. Again

nytimes.com/2016/07/25/us/politics/michael-bloomberg-hillary-clinton-dnc.html?action=click&contentCollection=DealBook&module=Trending&version=Full®ion=Marginalia&pgtype=article

In the face of this:
archive.is/aM0Qp
Debbie Wasserman stepping down as DNC chairwoman to be replaced by Donna Brazile according to the NYT

we get Bloomberg endorsing Clinton.

archive.is/ZUaXK

Michael R. Bloomberg, who bypassed his own run for the presidency this election cycle, will endorse Hillary Clinton in a prime-time address at the Democratic National Convention and make the case for Mrs. Clinton as the best choice for moderate voters in 2016, an adviser to Mr. Bloomberg said.
The news is an unexpected move from Mr. Bloomberg, who has not been a member of the Democratic Party since 2000; was elected the mayor of New York City as a Republican; and later became an independent.

Other urls found in this thread:

tfwiki.net/wiki/The_Transformers:_The_Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=Cf_qfX9cKsQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is he the starscream of american politics?

starscream?

Think of him as reverse-Trump.

How the fuck do you not know who starscream is

I don't... sorry who is it?

Transformers
More that meets the eye

This nigga

Thought he already was a dem desu

Is anybody remotely surprised by this?

You MUST be foreign

no i was born in america.

>america

Is that what you called your part of the slum in the congo?

>bloomberg ever considered a republican
How? He loved taxes and all sorts of stupid bullshit, including trying to ban large sodas. Perfect Democrat nanny state.

i live in dc

You are aware that almost nobody born in the 90s would know who Starscream is without those cinematic disasters Micheal Bay has been shitting out for years, correct?

>(((Bloomberg)))

|
>
|
|

He also is a huge gun ban shill.

Jews gonna jew fast. As soon as he's needed to support a dem for president, he instantly switches.

He's not insanely wealthy for nothing.

So basically the congo.

I think G1 Transformer episodes were still being aired into the 90s. I was watching reruns of it as far back as the late 80s.

I still think that amount to almost nobody.

Watch the old Transformers episodes today and you'll realize what shit taste you had as a child.

it is majority white now.

Hahaha

>Bloomberg

These fuckers make it obvious

My wife asked me why so many Jews are in the media and banking last night and I told it that's a very good question

She was always a trump supporter but she's getting red pilled now

G1 aired into the nineties, G2 aired 92-94 his ghost (spark) had a cameo in Beast Wars. There was a bit of a drought in the late nineties/early 2000s (Robots in Disguise was quickly cancelled in 2001), but the Unicron trilogy aired in the mid-2000s in the US on Cartoon Network.

tl;dr Not everyone born in the nineties is going to know who Starscream is separate from the movies but "almost nobody" is a stretch.

>My wife asked me why so many Jews are in the media and banking last night and I told it that's a very good question

I felt so proud when my girlfriend finally noticed the nose. She's noticing the endless stream of black-male-white-female couples forced on us on TV and movies too.

They can be trained.

>shit taste

Original G.I. Joe and Transformer episodes were the bomb.

There exist no cartoons today that even come close to the level of redpill that those shows taught young kids. Not even close.

This is especially true of G. I. Joe. Remember those 'AND KNOWING IS HALF THE BATTLE!' segments at the end of the show?

There was ONE specific segment that taught young male kids, which were basically all the of viewers, that not every man is cut out to be a leader, and not every leader wants to lead. It takes a special person with both ability and desire to lead to work.

Really amazing and true shit to learn there. Today's shows are dogshit and emasculating the youth propaganda cultural marxist garbage.

>G1 aired in the 90s

Baloney. I was watching G1 back in fucking 85 or around there. The move was released back in 86.

tfwiki.net/wiki/The_Transformers:_The_Movie

Sorry for lack of clarity, G1 continued to re-run into the nineties, not original air dates.

Lmao. Blooooooomberg!

>Original G.I. Joe and Transformer episodes were the bomb.
I haven't seen G.I. Joe, but you're letting your nostalgia blind you if you think Transformers was anything but commercials to sell toys, which is what they literally were.

>Today's shows are dogshit and emasculating the youth propaganda cultural marxist garbage.
I guess you're actually approaching it from a Sup Forums perspective, but "redpelling" aside, they were actually just stupid, cheaply made cartoons. Even if they had a "redpilled" message, that doesn't automatically make it better than any cartoon with an opposite message, such as the Simpsons.

She's asked why so many Jews are left wing and I just responded that Marx, who wrote communism, was Jewish and that most of the soviets were Jewish

:)

His sole existance is to take republican votes from NYC to prevsnt it from wver going Red

Also I lost interest in the shows after they deviated from the original japanese canon.

Never dug the whole beast wars CGI stuff.

Sucks that the U.S. never picked up the original G1 and onward shows that included Headmasters etc after the rebirth of Optimus.

Supposedly there exist fansubbed versions of those shows floating around via torrent, but every collection I've found were dead torrents, few people interesting in keeping them seeded.

Yeah, I realize they were selling Japanese robots. They had a compelling story though. Far deeper than anything today.

Also if you're into anime, G1 Transformers were legit, if cheaply made, japanese anime.

For real. I was born in the 80's and still watched Wacky Racers and Scooby Doo some of those were made in the 1960's.

Not to mention that with a few exceptions cartoons have been shit since the mid 90's. If you aren't watching Transformers what the fuck are you watching?
>Transformers
>GI Joe
>Gobots
>Voltron
>Scooby Doo
>He Man
>Thundercats
>Batman the Animated Series
>Gummi Bears
>Paw Paw Bears
>Denver the Last Dinsaur

I'm sure I missed many.

>doesn't remember the glorious 80s
>somehow missed ten years of big-budget shit TF movies
Do you wonder who He-Man and Lion-O are too?

Starscream is a loser, though. Bloomberg is the richest man in New York.

>They had a compelling story though
No.

>Far deeper than anything today.
No. It was slightly more advanced then, "The Decepticons are trying some new evil scheme." And I say slightly because there might have been a few episodes with some overarching plot beyond that, but I certainly didn't see it."

>legit, if cheaply made, japanese anime.
I don't have nostalgia for phases in mediums where there has been clear, objective progress.

Being rich and being a loser are not mutually exclusive.

The point is that he's a flip flopper.

If you don't love everything about Transformers: The Movie, animation quality, the music, the story, then there's no hope for you. I don't believe anything has come close to that since.

Megatron tried bringing their home planet into Earth's orbit once, but only so dams he'd captured would produce more energy from all the water rushing through them faster due to gravity (?!)
He also made a giant purple griffin once.

He was a Romney republican, which is to say,

Not really a republican at all.

this is now a nostalgia thread!

youtube.com/watch?v=Cf_qfX9cKsQ

Yeah!

>the music
WHEN I SEE WHAT I WANT
I'M GONNA TAKE IT

Bloomberg is a bro, he made NYC great again. He's just not quite as brave and not as right-wing as Trump. He did manage to get elected for three terms as mayor which was technically illegal but he basically said "by the time you can get your court case together I'll be out of office". Truly based.

IF IT'S AGAINST THE LAW
YOU CAN BET I'LL BREAK IT

>If you don't love everything about Transformers: The Movie, animation quality, the music, the story, then there's no hope for you. I don't believe anything has come close to that since.
I really don't know what to say to you. You didn't even qualify your post as to whether this applies just to animated movies or all movies, though you're deluded regardless what you meant.

What is this supposed to prove? Is there some ingeniousness to this scheme that I'm not seeing? This, to all appearances, counts as an evil scheme by the deceptions.

I didn't know either.

1. I didn't see those movies.

2. The only Transformers I know are Optimus Prime and Megatron.

3. It didn't help that and didn't capitalize Starscream's name, or maybe I'd have been more clued in that he was talking about a character.

It proves you're under 25, have shit taste, and take yourself way too seriously.

Also under 25, but not being a dick about it. You did fine skipping the live-action movies, but give the '86 one a blind chance one day and you might be surprised, at the very least the music is amazing if you're into that generation of sound.

MY NEED TO FEED GIVES ME THE WILL TO SURVIVE

>It proves you're under 25, have shit taste, and take yourself way too seriously.
I have shit taste because I don't agree with you that the Transformers movie is the greatest of nothing in particular? As for me taking myself to seriously, this might make sense if this was a nostalgia circlejerk, but this thread was originally about Bloomberg backing Hillary.

>I have shit taste
That's where your post should've ended

im 29.

You're clearly shitposting at this point, user and not accomplishing anything beyond that.

What you are failing to realize user is that Sup Forums are reverse-SJW's and they will sperg hard in the presence of actual controversy or novel idea.

#autismlivesmatter

I don't think anyone will disagree that Bloomberg is just doing his part as a globalist by supporting shilldawg.

Starscream being brought up was just an entertaining flashback. Just keep in mind, there wasn't much else to entertain kids that had a more serious vibe at the time. You have the benefit of ample choice now.

what europe?
you mean germania

>user be serious
>user this is a real discussion
>user pls
>user stop talking about old cartoons now
>user no
How much discussion do you want bro? Bloomberg's a globalist shill, Hillary or a friend called in a favor and now he's stuck endorsing her. It won't have much more effect than if he'd stayed silent imo, a few more might have their votes swung but probably not enough to swing the state.
Now back to the important topic at hand, Transformers The Movie '86

>You have the benefit of ample choice now
This is a more reasoned opinion, but it's difficult to seriously suggest it's better than any cartoon today. I'm 23 and I grew up watching anime on Toonami that was miles ahead of Transformers.

>user stop talking about old cartoons now
I wasn't saying that, just don't make assumptions about me because I don't hold the same high opinion you do about Transformers.

Unfortunately, the ample choice you had was all shit anyways. Transformers G1 was untouched by the Jews, beyond selling toys, which was the Japs intent when it was pushed in Japan anyways.

It's about as pure a show you will find in the west at least.

>just don't make assumptions about me
Try and stop me

Remember how the G1 cartoon made fun of arabs with the People's Republic of Carbombya? Good times, even though it made Casey Kasem leave the show in protest.

Bloomberg solidified NYC's place as a playground for the super wealthy and represented everything wrong with the nanny state. Not only can I not smoke in bars (which I pretty much agree with) but I can't smoke in wide open parks. Good thing the law isn't enforced.

That's actually great, just another proof that parties don't mean shit for the establishment politicians. We have to spread that version and cuck him.

>the ample choice you had was all shit anyways
Transformers was better than every single show on Toonami?

>Try and stop me
I'm not, but I'll call you a shitposter, which you are.

Globalists are geting worried that the Hill campaign might be flying too low.

>but I'll call you a shitposter
Oh no, please don't

>republic of carbombya

kek, epic

and apparently it is actual show canon

You obviously don't care, but if saying that wouldn't have an impact on you, why saying that I have shit taste would have an impact on me?

>trying to argue seriously with someone who isn't
Oh user

Based Bloomberg. Trump is finished.

>He did manage to get elected for three terms as mayor which was technically illegal but he basically said "by the time you can get your court case together I'll be out of office"

The eternal fucking Jew strikes again. Sad.

Again, that's why I said you were shitposting, which becomes apparent by your self-justification, or lack thereof.

im confused as well, i had no idea he considered himself a republican. He got caught trying to get sheriffs and mayors together to grab guns.

the guy is a piece of garbage. going to be a good day when he finally dies.

>still trying to do it even now
Good lord user, you knew what this was ten posts back but you keep on going. I wonder how many times you're going to be compelled to reply to me, I don't even need the (you)s.

>you knew what this was ten posts back
I knew what?

>Bloomberg is a bro, he made NYC great again.

he's not a bro, he ruined NYC. Giuliani did everything that made the city great, Bloomberg harassed smokers and put parks in the middle of major avenues and lost the city a fortune in parking ticket budget

so more parks, less smoke, and less parking tickets and you are complaining? Are you (((ish)))

>hur you don't know that cartoon that came out before you were born?? wat shit taste cuck go back to mexico
You're just a degenerate. I am 25. Never seen anything transformers except bits and pieces of shit movie on tv.

Holy shit.
This right here? This is autism. Not Sup Forums "lel autistic XDD" autism, no. This is legitimate, medical grade autism. This is what mothers everywhere fear when they find out they're pregnant. This is what gets put up for adoption because parents "aren't ready for this type of responsibility". This is what Midwest American idiots think comes as a result of vaccination. This is what kills families. This is what kids think of when they hear "slow". This is fucking autism. You are so fucking reported. I can't believe you bring this shit in here again and again and again. You listen here you underaged shitdicked little cumguzzler: THIS. ISN'T. FUNNY. It's not cute or charming or something that gives people a smile, it's a waste of time, a waste of space, and an eyesore. You make me worry, really really worry about the state of my generation where the hell is our world gonna go if it's run by shit-stained cuntminds like you that have NO originality and NO creative drive AT ALL. You contribute nothing at all to this board, nothing at all to your fellow peers. You are worse than a dumbass my asinine little friend, you are a black hole of faggotry and stupidity. You suck in the people around you and corrupt them with your cancerous posts. Your very existence is robbing this world of all things good. Leave this place, sell your computer, give the money to someone with brains who can wisely use it. These threads are pure cancer, happening fags. Nothing will happen.

>audism doznt egsist xD
>dere will be no habbening xD

shit pasta

also you're a moron, vaccinations have already been proven to cause autism and worse.

gas yourself.

>vaccinations have already been proven to cause autism and worse.
I'd love to hear your theories on 9/11 and the moon landings.

>don't want to confront scientific proof vaccines cause autism
>let's change the subject and call him a tinfoil!
>le annoyed meme fase