What is a good movie to watch with a painfully generic girl?

What is a good movie to watch with a painfully generic girl?

Not dating her and not gonna ask her what she wants to watch, need to make this look spontaneous.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kuDpU1vzekE
youtube.com/watch?v=sS9-CDcDNZ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a serbian film

Thanks user, I haven't seen this one yet, would be nice to discuss it with her on the go

tired of watching movies with people i have already seen

Isn't shaving your pet of all its fur like that animal abuse?

nah senpai that was a trim

kek

do you want to fuck her on that date or just set the right conditions for the next one, where you fuck her?
Some light hearted romantic comedy doesn't hurt anyway

so its confirmed now that Sup Forums is literally just reddit in disguise

Blade runner

Any Star Wars movie. It doesn't get more generic than that.

cuddle and get to the second base is the realistic goal

what do you suggest

Seth Rogan

>watch blade runner
>she goes into a coma because it's so boring
>have sex with her

yes, watch blade runner

Some stupid comedy with the fat girl and the kike director. Spy or bridesmaids

Is this the girl

>not watching shoah on the first date

I really don't know how you want to score otherwise

if you weren't a faggot beta, you'd watch whatever you want.
The fact that you're asking what would be appropriate for a "generic" girl, which really means ugly, is extremely pathetic.

Have a blanket in the couch, girls feel more relaxed if they're covered, based on my experience tho.

>some disney shit like frozen
>princess bride
>pretty woman
>titanic
>10 things i hate about you
>bridget jones
>you've got mail
>when harry met sally
>eternal sunshine of the spotless mind

just not something were it gets complicated between the love birds and they break up like 500 days of summer

>watch whatever you want
You've never watched a kino with a woman have you? They're like kids, they can't watch films that are non-retarded.

What I want to watch are the holocaust documentaries, air force interrogation manuals from the 50s and maybe biography of a renowned general.

Her interests are plastic, but she looks well.

beta

>i have to appease my women at all times or she wont let me kiss her!
faggot

Best advice so far

They Came Together is a realllly good parody of romantic comedies

>spotted the female

We've got ourselves some truest alpha male specimens

>passive aggressive reply
True mark of the beta.

>gets called out for being a faggot
>starts using sarcasm like a woman
lel, pottery

>even after 8 years, r9k is still perplexed about the gf conundrum

2001 A Space Odyssey

teenage girls love the first 30 minutes especially

or The Shining
and have lots of booze obviously on hand and ready to drink

HER??

>Implying antagonizing your cat isn't the best part of owning a cat

OP

I just remember my ex showing me some of these and obsessing over it

This is in no way something I would watch, see But it gets them talking and all mellow and shit

oh shit my bad

Christy Mack Anal Revenge.

>gets dumped
>gives advice
lmao

>his female isn't obsessed with кинo

feel sorry for you lads

i fucking love this board

have fun

whatever you do, don't watch this "romantic comedy"
this is one of the most depressing movies i've seen my whole life, not even kidding; yet it was marketed as being fun and quirky

youtube.com/watch?v=kuDpU1vzekE

Isn't that kinda shallow?
Then again most women like shallow.

I'm not a casanova, despite I'm really handsome, but you can't watch something dense with a girl

I recommend Tarantino, girls loves Tarantino, maybe Pulp Fiction, Reservoir Dogs, Kill Bill 1&2 or Django

yes
exactly what OP wanted

and some of those movies are pretty great desu

Non gross horror movies work pretty well. They are just mindless enough to be easily understood, but still engaging enough not to be boring.

>you can't watch something dense with a girl

Absolutely.

What I am looking for is something that isn't too complicated but isn't titanic/starwars shit either

One of the more well known Miyazaki movies. Not quite as childish as Disney, but still very much in that sort of vein. Something like Spirited Away or Totoro. Dubbed of course, can't have the widdle girl read subtitles now can we.

i watched the hateful 8 with a girl and during the scene where Sam jackson describes how the other dude sucked his dick she got really red and sweaty and started panting
her tights seemed to be itchy too, since she kept scratching them under the blanket

i went for a kiss sometime later, but she just left
did i do something wrong?

maybe she didn't like Morricones music?

hard to say

youtube.com/watch?v=sS9-CDcDNZ8

Guys, how do I cuddle a girl into kissing her without crashing and having to leave in the next 15 minutes.

Get her drunk.
Or invite a black guy to warm her up.

This shit was pulled directly from the front page of Reddit. I know cause I was just there. They miss you, faggot.

DON'T DO THIS IT MAKES MUSTARD GAS!

And I saved it off Sup Forums

Test the waters by touching her hand, hair and face in a non creepy way. As a general rule never go for a kiss without any previous touching.

tfw Sup Forums gives better dating advice than anyone else I know who sum it up with >be confident meme.

3-4 beers, a joint or two, her place, get acclimatized, ask if she wants to bring over her laptop and watch something while we are high, get blankets, get comfy, body contact, snuggle then go for it.

I am too autistic for planning all of it out but it might work

About the "be confident" girls tend to "copy" your mood in a date, if you're nervous, negative etc, they get cold. The chads, "bad boys" etc look attractive because they're alway super relaxed and never seek approval. Just look at James Bond, he's never nervous, he talk with pauses, never feels tense,etc.

Microcosmos.

If she doesn't want to watch two hours of insects fucking and killing one another to the sounds of classical music then she isn't worth your time user.