You know what Leto Joker is really going to need to be up there with the rest? His own "iconic kill"!

You know what Leto Joker is really going to need to be up there with the rest? His own "iconic kill"!

Jack had the "handshake" kill, Heath had the "Pencil Trick", what could Leto do to top those?

have a guy choke to death on his used condom

Have Batfleck going berserk and rape him.

Change somebody's ringtone to death.

He's gonna come to a screening dressed as the Joker and gas them all to death

kill mom by way of freak

Convince an Arkham guard to kill himself.

Honest answer: it'll probably be some kind of sexual/physical abuse of Harley. Considering we've never gotten Harley before, I think a lot of normies will be surprised at their utterly abusive relationship.

acid flower

Condom bomb. Used condom with a bomb in it so someone gets killed by semen exploding in their face.

He should overdose right before the first screening, or wrap his car around a lightpole.

Well, he does piss on her after a backhand.

Beating Robin to death with a crowbar would do it. We actually see him in the background of one of the trailers beating somebody with one

These guys know what's up

I'm beating that's cut after the Jar'o'piss in BvS was so poorly received. If they have any sense it is

>explains how magnets works
>guard proceeds to shoot himself in head
Guess he wasn't down to clown.

Choking the girl behind the register at Hot Topic to death for them not carrying Faygo

woopie cushion bomb

put a bucket of acid on a doorframe and then when spiderman walks in it falls on his head

>what could Leto do to top those?
Jack in the Box or Fake Teeth bombs.

>what could Leto do to top those?
manage to be in a good movie and have Snyder commit suicide.

>Gives a flower to person
>Police wiretapped person
>They have a lengthy bla bla talk
>Joker dissapears
>Guy is still holding flower
>Tells them that he thinks Joker is nuts
>Sniffs flower
>Acid sprays out of flower into face of guy
>Guy's face melts
>suddenly over the microphone....
keh keh keh keh kehhhhh

I doubt it'll be shown in the movie, unless they have shoddy flashbacks, but Leto's "iconic kill" will be Jason Todd. Hell his already half there with one of the most iconic shots in BvS being Bruce Wayne looking at the tagged Robin Costume.

He's going to kill a Robin

>acid flower
>killing Jason
>pie bomb
>incredibly convenient and convoluted bullet ricochet scene

MAKE MOM'S FREAK TO DEATH

makes someone choke on a used condom

The piss jar was legitimately my favorite part in the movie

this
Did people actually dislike that scene?
my only problem is that supes didn't seem affected enough by what happened he just flew off a little depressed

BANANA PEEL

I thought it was a pretty tense scene myself.

This.

We've seen Supes forced to kill the last of his species and he handled it terribly. We've seen Supes outraged when Zod and his goons rocked up at his house looking for the codex and he was pissed.

There was something about the silent grief and rage in that scene that just made you realize how close he was to phoning it in.

I think they said Red Hood isn't happening though.

I really really hope his Joker fails, not because I hate DC or anything but I want all the stupid bullshit Leto is doing to get into character like licking doorknobs, and putting hot sauce in people's food to be ultimately pointless.

He didn't get Robert Downey Jr's speech.

Gives someone a puppy that's laced with acid.

SOCKS

its jason todds murder. theres a flashback scene. its also when harley decides to leave joker. cap this if you want.

I hope they do that. I want normies to stop romanticizing Harley's relationship with Joker.

I love Harley but she is a weak doormat of a woman.

I thought Joker is Jason Todd?

This is the stupidest thing i have read today. Congrats!

He drops a piano on someone.

>have a guy choke to death on his massive penis

It's funny because even Batman TAS showed in detail how abusive their relationship was, but i guess dumb fuck Millenials didn't see TAS.

Why would you think that?

Harley gets arrested by Batman that's why she isn't with the Joker. If anything he probably just leaves her because he doesn't give a fuck.

The funniest thing is method actors have done far more extreme shit than this to prepare for a part for YEARS, before Leto was even born in fact. But people pretend that Leto is the first to do bugged out shit ( even as we know that Ledger also did similar shit for Joker and there are actors who literally stay in character at all times until the movie is finished shooting) but i am not surprised.

People also pretend that BVS is the first movie where Batman ever offed someone ( hell even his first appearance in comics had him outright killing fools) so you people either have the memory of a dog or maybe fish, or just ignore facts to make a point.

Whatever the case, most people on the internet are fucking morons.

It's not that big of a deal and shouldn't be made into one. Leto's "method acting" is just him having fun. It's not hurting anyone either. In fact, if Joker acted this way in comics rather than murdering people for lulz then Batman would be a lot happier.

I went back and rewatched the Burton Batman movies lately, and good god I forgot just how many people he outright killed, especially in the first one where I could've sworn he only really did the Joker in.
>MFW he blew all those goons in Axis Chemicals sky high

I think the reason people are so concerned about him killing in BvS was that all the previous Batman movies were contained to there series you can try difrent thing's in a bigger universe he should stick closer to a more typical interpretation.

Also reminder Batman was lying to himself when he says he dident kill Ra's al Ghul

I'd legitimately be impressed by Leto if he killed someone in real life

I don't think this is true. Many people wanted to hate the movie and tried to find excuses after the fact.

He didn't use science n' shit in his explanation, right?

He could always do a product placement kill;

A security guard at a bank is going to the vending machine to buy a soda. He puts his change in the slot and buys a 7-UP. The guard then strolls outside to have a smoke and drink his soda when from above the Joker is loosing the screws on the old timey clock on the building and a giant metal "7" drops on the guy and crushes his skull into his body with the metal number sticking out of his neck.

I knew I should've gotten the Mountain Dew!
*laugh track*