Justice League Confirmed SHIT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deborah_Snyder
bloomberg.com/features/2016-zack-snyder-profile/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>During an appearance on Bravo’s Watch What Happens Live, actress Diane Lane, who plays Clark Kent’s mom, received a couple Justice League-related questions from an eager caller.
“Can you give us any Justice League spoilers, and do you think it will be better than The Avengers? the caller asked.
>“No and no,” Lane responded. “Short, but honest. I hate to disappoint.”

Weird thing to say desu

Not really. Snyder is an objectively terrible director. Why do you think Jeremy Irons shit on BvS?

>32 movies
>only 4 can be called "good" and that's being generous
HOW ARE THEY STILL AROUND?

they know it's not possible to be better than literal perfection, DC is a lot more humble than marvel and knows nothing can top avengers

Don't get me wrong, I think Justice League will be dogshit, but that's an obvious misquote. She clearly meant no as in "no, I can't talk about it"

shhhhssssss DCuck, you are distracting from OPs agenda

no DC knows they can't top Avengers because they can't make good movies to save their life

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DKEKS BLOWN FOREVER AND EVER

The damage control is going to be straight out fucking insane

It really is obsurd how many shitty DC movies there are.

Like if it wasn't for Nolan, Batman Returns and the first Superman, it'd all be a sea of dogshit.

I also enjoy Batman and Robin in a The Room sort of way.

Nothing news to me

If you can't see the impending shit show that is Justice League and Wonder Woman you are hopeless.

Not saying DCEU isn't shit, but thinking any critics, especially RT, have anything meaningful to say is just illiterate

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

*gaasp*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

It won't be better because it will destroy the Avengers

Jesus. Will DCucks ever catch a break?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>tfw her acting career is over now
>was it worth it?

I agree user, Sup Forums posters have much more credibility.

>put a filter on the whole movie
>make everyone say a serious stuff, very moody, for adults
>big pointless scenic shots
>high school religious philosophy

DCucKino

>It won't be better because it will destroy the Avengers
In what sense? Its trying to combine Snyder's "be monotone as possible" style with piss poor quips. Visually, its already hideous. Momoa and Gadot can't act even if there was a talented director there anyway.

Are you talking finanically because BvS already had Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman in a movie and it didn't even cross a billion. The addition of Flash, Pop Culture Joke- Samoan edition and Literally Who aren't going to do shit for box office.

DC can make good movies. WB keeps interfearing, and they're letting Snyder lead the movie universe, which is a ridiculous idea. His stuff that's not based on existing material are consistently bad. He only does well with already made stories (complete with pre-made storyboard, generally comics panels that FORCE him to do establishing shots), not just using the property.

Majority of DC's animated movies are really great. It's just that they have all their people divided, and refuse to cross-polinate

based jeremy taking the money and then shitting on snyder, ultimate cuckage

we wuz cyborgs n shiet

>high school religious philosophy

Delivered by the villain, whose perception of reality is warped. You think the "all good/all powerful" argument was a statement the movie was making when the guy who loses was saying it?

RLM got it right, DC is just like that retarded little brother who blindly copy his cool older brother's moves without understanding why they are great in the first place. Just look at them inserting quips and classic songs everywhere in a sorry attempt to mimic Marvel.

Michael Shannon indirectly did it too.

Superman mom's dying confirmed

No surprise there.

>You think the "all good/all powerful" argument was a statement the movie was making when the guy who loses was saying it?

Is that why every time a pro DC thread gets made two reddit faggots get into an intellectual debate about the philosophy in the film?

yeah because DC's movies were so great without Snyder

You're ignoring the part where I mentioned WB interfering.

Snyder can't steer the boat, but that's a separate issue from the individual movies having all of their issues. Suicide Squad had its final edit by an advertising agency (which the director had no input on). That's definitely not a Snyder problem, that's a WB problem.

Are we going to pretend the Nolan trilogy isn't miles beyond what WB has been putting out lately?

>that last bit

Fuck you Michael Shannon I didn't need this ;-;

>Michael Shannon will be Cable in Deadpool 2
I actually thought Shannon made a great Zod. It's a shame he was killed in MoS, then turned into Doomsday. Such a bad decision.

>there are literal human beings on this board that think an attractive , successful, intelligent middle aged woman has seen Avengers

are we going to pretend the Nolan trilogy are the only DC movies ever made?

I could see the argument for Superman 1 and the Burton Batman movies, but for the most part, yeah, they're the only good ones.

Are you going to defend Green Lantern or Jonah Hex now?

I'd unironically rather watch BvS than any nolan movie except maybe memento. His movies just feel so sterile

SHE'S COMING FOR YOU PATRIARCHY!

>Batman Begins
>The Dark Knight
>An extra space at the end
Really gets warms up the ol' gray matter

no you fucking retard I'm saying DC is, has, and will always be fucking shit getting rid of Snyder isn't going to change a fucking thing

She's an old actress. She probably knows she can't take the dick to get the good roles anymore and she knows she can't take any oscar gold from Meryl Streep. She probably just doesn't give a fuck.

The original Burton Batman's were great for their time (and reinvigorated interest in Batman for the casual audience, and took it a new direction from the campy Adam West Batmans that most people were familiar with). It spawned the Animated Series that helped cement the character and Hamill's Joker with the fans.

True, outside of the original first two Superman films, and the Batman flicks, DC movies haven't been great, but in modern day where you have no shortage of fans of the property in the movie business, it's kind of ridiculous that WB can't use proper talent to make something better than the Marvel movies. The Avengers were never popular, and DC had Batman and Superman. My 60 year old dad watched all the Marvel movies and Man of Steel (which we both enjoyed, despite its problems), and I couldn't get him to care about watching BvS (he didn't understand why in the world would Batman fight Superman, and how it would even be an interesting premise).

Obviously there's the Frank Miller stuff, but the normal movie audience doesn't know anything about that, and don't care about that.

There's an audience for the DC characters. WB is just fucking it up.

>nolan's movies are sterile
>snyde'rs instantly dated, over reliance on CGI and cool-tone color grading isn't
My fucking sides

The philosophy is worth talking about. But this low tier shit said by nu Luthor is meant to come off as stupid. For all his references and intellectual superiority, he lacks the depth of understanding that other characters do. He doesn't know what he's seeing, but that's always been a fault of Luthor. Think of All Star Superman when he has Superman's powers and sees as Clark does. Then he understands

He thinks of himself as Prometheus, elevating humanity. But he's not.

>Marvel can make the gotg and antman work
>WB drops the ball with batman and superman

WB always drops the ball

They're run by fucking retards I mean just look at what they're putting out this year

sounds about right 2bh

>Superman 3
>Superman 4
>Batman Forever
>Batman & Robin
>Steel
>Catwoman
>Constantine
>Superman Returns
>Jonah Hex
>Green Lantern
>The Dark Knight Rises
>Batman V Superman
>Suicide Squad

DC/WB has had a string of shit movies going back 30 years. Meanwhile, even before the MCU was a thing Marvel was throwing down kino with movies like X-Men, Raimi's Spider-Man and Blade. Their good movies far outweighs their failures too. DC/WB has only being successful with Batman and Watchmen, that's about the only thing they seem to get right.

Even Suicide Squads success was due to the actors involved and the hot topic edgelords that plague the 13yo to 17yo high school demographic.

Nigger fuck you, I made this thread earlier and didn't get nearly as many replies

>DC = 1 Oscar
>Marvel = no Oscars

kek, so she's done right? who is getting recast as Martha?

>Burton batman, superman, and the dark knight has kino duologies before being ruined by 3
Makes me ponder

Shannon's fucking great, very talented actor AND obviously doesn't hesitate to speak his mind

>how to spot when the shitposters have arrived
>mentions the make-up award
This thread is about to take a nosedive

>DC = 4 razzies
>Marvel = 0 razzies

will DCucks ever recover?

even the actors won't shill for this shitty fucking "extended universe."

Why the fuck would Bruce Wayne have Bat mirrors all throughout his mansion to obviously reflect the bat symbol into his study?

This doesn't make any fucking sense. Why couldn't he just see it out of his god damn window and have the same god damn effect? Christ, this pissed me off for some reason.

Hackary Snyder should give hope to every film student. Pump out some pleb shit, get a studio to sign a multi-movie contract & you're golden.

>so she's done right?
everyone's done WB'll try again in about 14 years

>who is getting recast as Martha?
there's never going to be another Superman movie so no one

Name at least 4 razzie movies you enjoy without looking them up.

And then name 4 oscar winning movies that you enjoy, and see which takes longer to care about

I'd be surprised if she has seen any of these movies. They are barely watchable and Im a disgusting nerd that likes comics already

you expect bruce fucking wayne to look out his window every 5 minutes to see if the bat symbol is up?

nowadays he'd probably just receive a notification on his smart phone..

The Burton Batman movies weren't aiming for realism. They were heavily stylized.

It's a more recent thing with comic book movies where people are starting to care more about realism with their superheroes (with a few exceptions).

No, the real lesson with Snyder is that all you need to do is marry an Executive in a Film Making Company and have her produce all your shit. Basically, nepotism. He was nothing before he married his wife,

Holy shit, talk about a sugar mama. He married his meal ticket.

Daredevil

Elektra

Spider-Man 3

X-Men Last stand

Wolverine Origins

Fantastic Four

Fantastic Four Rise of the Silver Surfer

F4ntastic

Amazing Spider Man

Amazing Spider-Man 2: rise of the cinematic universe

Howard the Duck

Captain America (1990)

Various Punisher related abortions

Fantastic four (1994)

Not to mention the fucking turds the MCU has put out. Thor/Thor 2. Cap 1. Age of Ultron. The Incredible Hulk that was edited down from Ed Norton's character driven script (that sounds familiar doesn't it?). Iron Man 2.

holy shit that is actually hilariously horrible

>Snyder is an objectively terrible director.
You have terrible taste.

The Chitauri are a tough act to follow.

Shit I left off pic related

and yet Marvel STILL has a better track record than DC when it comes to making good movies

tfw THATS DC's PLAN TO FINALLY GET GOOD REVIEWS

they're literally only making wonder woman just because they know that all the progressive left viewers and critics will be like "YAY FUCK MEN THEY'RE GAY1!!1" so they will probably get better than usual ratings. I still think with even that on their side they'll get like 50 to 60% range at the highest

Name your top 5 directors

>the real lesson with Snyder is that all you need to do is marry an Executive in a Film Making Company
Hey kiddo I checked the internet and all Deborah Snyder got Zack was a Reebok commercial. They married and created Cruel and Unusual Films together. Can you please show me evidence that she's given him a single film gig?

Artistically and financially

Bullshit. Time is the only way to tell. In 20 years we'll see what lasts. What stands out and what is forgotten. It's easy to wow an audience. Fast and Furious is a billion dollar franchise now. But what's going to be remembered and talked about?

Sure as shit not fucking Ant Man

>All that reddit spacing

Yes, like I stated. Marvel has had its strings of failures but they are small compared to their successes. Whatever your opinions you might think of the MCU movies the fact is they are critically and financially successful. DC in the last 30 years has had more failures than Marvel.

Marvel also has great variety in their movies. You got X-Men, Spider-Man, Blade, their Netflix Shows and all their obscure heroes(Ant-Man, Doctor Strange, GoTG) that they've successfully launched off the ground. Not to mention they took heroes like Iron Man, Thor and Captain America and made them what they are today.

The only good movies DC have done with their heroes has been Batman and Superman. All their other ventures have failed. They have no range, they can only do Batman and Superman. Watchmen was the product of being an amazing graphic novel that translated well in to film.

Please articulate his positive qualities.

>marvel
>wildly successful in pulling off a cinematic universe

>dc
>anemic imitators

>Bullshit.
not bullshit

not really a fair comparison
if marvel released these films in the 70,80s,90s early 00s they would all be 2/10 rotten tomato scores

"Who you know" is an important aspect no matter what your career. It's why it's so damned important to network with people (whether it's traditional means, or just keeping in touch with your D&D group or gaming group). You never know when someone might give you an IN somewhere.

>This fucking logic

The Room is still talked about, The Dark Knight is still meme on years after its released. That the movie is talked about doesn't mean the movie is automatically good. People like to talk more about the failures because they're easy to critique than the things that are decent or great. How many people here do you think discuss Citizen Kane, Metropolis or any movie released before 1970?

The MCU will forever be known as the ones that successfully started a cinematic universe that spanned over 15+ movies and how financially and critically was well received. DC will forever be known as trying to pathetically copy the MCU formula.

She went from producer working for a company to producer in her own company. I'm sure all her connections and experience disappeared when she did, you know, just to keep things fair.
Brainlet.

>Avengers has sent such a high bar that the combined powers of fucking Batman & Superman can't top it

24 out of 57 (I think it's 57) are stupid bullshit. 50% ain't passing. And honestly I am counting conservatively considering I liked X-Men Apocalypse.

now go count the ones for DC marvel has a better track record when it comes to making good movies

Ah. So DC is simultaneously in a rush to catch up because they're not releasing solos for each hero, but they're also copying the Marvel formula

Nobody really talks about House of Frankenstein. Or House of Dracula, unless you're deep into Universal horror. But the Wolf Man is still regarded as a great film by critics today. Frankenstein is still groundbreaking.

The high points of the MCU will remain. The rest is going to fade away

I didn't even think Avengers was that great of a movie. Joss Whedon is a hack and he can never do stakes or actually put a sense of danger because he quips every other sentence. AoU really fucking showed how shit he is as a Director with how underwhelming Ultron was.

Civil War being a more self contained story that didn't have world ending consequences really made it such a good movie. What ruined it was the addition to Spider-Man and making them change the whole Airport fight, making the fight look like shit since they needed to reshoot everything.

Anywho, my point is. If Justice League isn't better than Avengers then it must be Age of Ultron tier.

>clickbait

she was clearly saying she can't talk about the movie.
(also I assume she hasn't seen it and is only in it for two seconds)

and I can fucking 100% guarantee that she has never fucking seen Avengers.

she could've just said "no and can't talk about it" that second no is there for a reason

>Time is the only way to tell

You are so butthurt.

whats wrong with wonder woman? looks okayish

What connections does she have?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deborah_Snyder
bloomberg.com/features/2016-zack-snyder-profile/
After hearing you post about Zack's wife being the key to his career I did some research and from what I can find you've been blowing hot air for a very long time.

>Ah. So DC is simultaneously in a rush to catch up because they're not releasing solos for each hero, but they're also copying the Marvel formula

If DC really wanted to have the success that Marvel has they wouldn't rush. They would set their Universe the right way instead of making their second movie in their series a Justice League 0.5. You literally had a scene with Wonder Woman looking at clips from the other heroes that weren't in the movie. You had plotlines to Darkseid, Death of Superman, Flashpoint, The Dark Knight all thrown together because they don't want to risk the capeshit bubble bursting before they can rake in the profits.

The MCU had the start was being done with love, now its a meticulous machine to print money and entertain. The DCEU is being done as an attempt to cash in, plain and simple. None of them are better than each other artistically. Marvel is still trying to control its Directors and DC still keeps fucking up the vision of their Directors with reshoots, and awful theatrical cuts.

With those things considered. MCU is better.

>>All that reddit spacing

The
>HAHAHAHA
Is normally overused but I actually laughed out loud at this. I couldn't believe it was real