What do we think of We Bare Bears? Its pretty comfy

What do we think of We Bare Bears? Its pretty comfy.

Other urls found in this thread:

desustorage.org/co/search/subject/We Bare Bears/
desustorage.org/co/thread/82235708/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Its pretty comfy.
So it's shit.

Boring and gay.

We Bore Bears.

Sup Forums mostly hates it cause there's no girls as main characters.

Worst cartoon airing right now. Only faggots watch it.

this girl

Chloe is hot and the side girls are fuckable. Even that dirty Muslim bitch. Still boring though.

Boring depiction of California life.
- A Californian

Worst cartoon fanbase on Sup Forums

Worse than /gfg/, /sug/, /tlhg/, and /sveg/. Gays piss me off so fucking much. And they took over the cartoon like it's fucking theres or something. I hate faggots. The show sucks so not much was lost

I normally don't deride people for the media they choose to consume. There are redeemable aspects in just about anything if you look at it from the right perspective.

But there are exceptions and WBB is one of them. The pathetic souls who willingly choose to watch this godawful program are beyond help. You will NEVER meet a worthwhile individual who likes this show.

I was going to say it's an okay show but I don't want to break the combo so I'll just say it's boring.

They have no fanbase. It's the ten same gay dudes and an eccentric girl.

I was the one who spammed gay furry doujins and to this day they are still terrorized for what I've done. That's how small their fanbase is.

Worse cartoon we've had in a long while.

op is probably the writers so here's the truth: M E H

not gay enough

Gay faggots

It's a good show. It's relaxing and funny sometimes. Very cute bears too.

It's just one or two dudes who are. No one else cares.

Is the show really that bad or are some of these posts exaggerating?

The latest two episodes have been bad. But besides that it's not shit or anything. Just not outstanding.

Both of these are false.

Not really sure what you mean by terrorized when /wbb/ talks about gay furry doujins more than the show.

>It's just one or two dudes who are. No one else cares

I'm not saying it like I'm proud. I'm saying it's sad and it shows how small the fanbase is. Why they still have a general is beyond me. It literally has no staying power.

For two threads all they have been saying is "lol, the doujin spammer is gonna ruin the thread". I know they like to talk about the furry shota rape simulator comic but that's not what what they talking about for the last two generals.

>We

If you're talking about on Sup Forums, it's not really a general. Someone makes a thread when there's a new episode and that's it. On /trash/ there's no reason not to have a thread, really.

or not

>Exaggerating again
It was for one thread. The thread after that one, only one dude brought it up. And that only lasted for like 5 posts.

We Bore Bears is worse than Teen Titans Go and the new PPG. I'm not even joking. It's that bad

And anyone who defends this garbage excuse for a show is a fckin faggot

how old are you again? there can't be anything worse than the new PPG, you'd know that if you actually watched the original show but you're probably some dumb kid who thinks AT is the best show of all time

user he's obviously kidding around

I enjoy it enough, but I got bored enough that I don't regularly follow it. Still, I think it's a nice show. I like the positivity of the characters and the animation is usually pretty nice.

Its not a BAD show but it really is boring I mean holy fuck. The jokes are non existent and character interaction has become dull recently.

What the fuck are you talking about? They do these unnecessary generals all the time.

desustorage.org/co/search/subject/We Bare Bears/

Well good, I don't want to be talked about by a bunch of gays. You're still faggots that like to gossip though.

>2 pages of threads
>mostly episode threads made hours or 1 day before airing
>rest are a few(and I do mean a few) weekly threads
k

>They do these unnecessary generals all the time.
All of those are pretty much talkback threads you faggot.

It's cute.

Could use less internet media jokes though.

I haven't seen a single episode so I'm not gonna shit on it, but the reason I haven't watched it is that, compared to practically every other American cartoon airing now, nothing about the premise interests me at all.

Even the new PPG has more of a draw for me through all the animation errors/does it compare to the original.

But that's just me. Also "comfy" is the worst descriptor ever.

Its okay but not anything special.

>/wbb/
>has links similar to generals
>always gets posted way before the show starts
>posts fanart and shitty fanfictions
>constant offtopic discussions
>some posters admit it's a general

???

All common behavior for talkback threads, really.

Why do you gay people insist that it's not a general? You have the same faggotry as one, the only difference is you have none of the numbers.

Don't bother. Gays aren't very smart.

Because it's not. And even if it was, does it fucking matter at ALL? Threads are made to discuss specific episodes as they air. This is evil how?

I remember that thread.

desustorage.org/co/thread/82235708/

It's not evil, just don't deny it's a general like you deny your faggotry when you were a kid.

(You)

Get a better insult. Also can you stop being gay?

What's with all the edgy homophobic comments? Are you fifteen? You actually care who people fuck?

I'm denying it's a general because I was correcting about the purpose of the threads you bleeding cunt.

Why did everyone start hating this show all of a sudden? People lied it when it first aired.

It's the cartoon equivalent of raw celery. Watery and bland.

Haha. Your insults are fifth grade tier though.

Because it's easy to. Because the fans and people like me just have to respond. They probably haven't watched it. They always recycle the same insults (it's boring, it's "gay") when there's actual things wrong with the show they could be talking about.

Th difference is you are literally gay. The only people that go to those generals are attracted to males.

>They always recycle the same insults (it's boring, it's "gay") when there's actual things wrong with the show they could be talking about.

Yes. One, it's boring and two, it's gay. It doesn't get much simpler than that.

So is WBB banned from Sup Forums?

It's okay to be gay, man. No need to be so angry. It'll be okay. It gets better.

Nah. We could probably get away with a few threads but it's hard to keep them bumped.
proving my point senpai. but i caught on halfway through the thread

to reiterate, this one is only being bumped because I'm responding to all the bait(and there's bait to begin with). without that you'd have a dead thread which is what we usually get.

What for? being boring?

AT is fucking teen shit. And then again WBB Is worse than that

It's average.
The latest episodes have been bad, too.

>Chloe is hot

I want to impregnate the glasses waitress.