Can we have a serious discussion about this show?

Can we have a serious discussion about this show?

pickle dubs

WUBLUBBA DUUUUUUUUUUUUUBBBB DUBBBBBBB *BURP* GODS NOT *BURP REAL PIIIIIIIIIIICKLLLLLLEEEEEEEEE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

>Beth can't find her dildo
>walks in and sees Pickle Rick
>"I guess this will have to do"

Why is this show considered Reddit but Bob's Burgers gets a pass. Now that show is Reddit embodied

this is reddit this is memes this is reddit this is memes this is reddit this is memes

the characters are becoming insufferable dickheads

What the fuck lmao! Theres no way you just came up with this

BIG REVEAL!

How can one show be so reddit?
Like, i don't get it. Did the make the show with the intent to appeal to fucking retards? Those bad jokes, the pseudo-science, the atheism and all that edgy bullshit. It's really like they made it for nu-males.

KINO KINO KINO LMAO

It doesn't. BB is just archer, but less funny

>Beth can't find her plumbus
>walks in and sees Plumbus Rick
>"I guess this will have to hizzard"

It's a cartoon, so it should probably be discussed on Sup Forums, the comics and cartoon board

M-MORTY, WE HAVE TO DISCUSS THIS SHOW MORTY, LIKE FOR REEE*BURP*AL, NO JOKING AROUND

I liked Rick's voice in the earlier episodes a lot more. it was closer to what it was in Doc and Mharti

WE GOTTA *BUUUURP* GET BACK TO THE PAST, ASHI! BACK TO THE PAST! AND YOU HAVE TO *BUUURP* HELP ME SO WE CAN DO SAMURAI THINGS TOGETHER! BY THE WAY AKU ISN'T REAL WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB!

>serious discussion
>on here
Yeah, no

DUBBA RUBBA LUB MUB

*BUUUUUUUUUUUURP* MORTY, YOU HAVE TO HATE MY SHOW, Y-- Y-Y YOU HAVE TO IGNORE ITS U*BURP*NIQUE AND NUANCED HUMOR BECAUSE SOMEBODY, SOMEBODY SAID IT WAS REDDIT MORT. Sup Forums IS A CONTRARIAN BOARD MORTY, *BUUURP* D-DONT YOU GET IT? Sup Forums HATES ANYTHING POPULAR IF THERE'S NO FAPWORTHY WAIFU BAIT MORTY. THAT'S WHY Y-YOU AND Sup Forums HAVE TO HATE MY SHOW MORTY. YOU HAVE HATE MY SHOW *BUUUUUURP* BECAUSE A HARDLY COHESIVE INTERNET SUBCULTURE THAT HOSTS FUCKING PEDO THREADS THINKS ITS REDDIT MORTY. *BUUUUUUUUUUUUURP* HATE MY SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Bob's Burgers is fucking awful.

>serious discussion about a fucking cartoon on adult swim

Kill yourself if this is your biggest concern. You must actually be from reddit and quote harry potter. How right am I?

In bird language, that was an incredibly offensive slur.

IM PLUMBUS RICK

This is the only one I've liked so far out of this whole stupid meme.

Underrated post

Reddit

GLUMPF?

Get out Justin

Nice to know I'm not the only sane one here.

>b-but that other show is also reddit stop hatin on muh morty