/who/ Doctor Who General

Sylvester McCoy Edition

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/170489834/958f46e6f5
audioreviews.org.uk/archives/3063#comment-838
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I just got to the episode of Sense8 where McCoy first appears.

I wish I was that dolphin I would love to gag on mccoy's mccock

PRISONER ZERO WILL VACATE THE HUMAN RESIDENCE OR THE HUMAN RESIDENCE WILL BE INCINERATED OPEN DOOR 40 BURN WITH ME HUNGRYYYYYYYYYY FEEEEEEEEED MEEEEEEEEEEE DO NOT BLASPHEME FANTASTIC BROTHER OF MINE THE WALLS ARE MADE OF GOLD ARE YOU MY MUMMY DON'T EVEN BLINK JUST THIS ONCE EVERYBODY LIVES BANANAS ARE GOOD YES WE HAVE A CHILDREN'S MENU YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK GOODBYE LUPUS DEUS EST KOOKABURRA SITS ON THE OLD GUM TREE WE MUST FEED SKO BO TRO NO FLO JO KO FO TO TO ALLONS-Y INFORMATION YOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIE HEY WHO TURNED OUT THE LIGHTS THERE'S SOMETHING ON YOUR BACK DETONATE THE REALITY BOMB PRAISE HIM I WILL REACH THE PROMISED LAND YOU SHOULD KILL US ALL ON SIGHT MAKE PEACE WITH YOUR GODS GERONIMO I KNOW GALLIFREY FALLS NO MORE BECAUSE OF THE GAS START THE CLOCK DONNA NOBLE HAS LEFT THE LIBRARY DONNA NOBLE HAS BEEN SAVED THESE ARE THE POTIONS OF LIFE WHERE IS THE OTHER ONE THE BEAST AND HIS ARMIES SHALL RISE FROM THE PIT TO MAKE WAR AGAINST GOD I'M SORRY I'M SO SORRY RAGGEDY MAN THE TIMELORD VICTORIOUS IS WRONG

Only 9 Capaldo episodes left, /who/

How does that make you feel?

>tfw only 9 episodes until Doctor Who is ruined forever, again

A-user...

Well, he did turn every human on Earth into himself at once. Imagine how many people were having sex. Imagine all the pregnant women.

Here's a question for you, /who/;

Did the babies turn into baby Simms, or did they turn into full grown adult Simms and come out Xenomorph style, killing the other Simm?

post yfw Oxygen is boring fluff and the "shocking reveal" is 12 being blinded and Missy being in the vault

Feels bad desu

Kek this meme is more flattering than insulting, and I don't think that was your intention

This scene is legitmately fucking kino

>that fucking file name

actually laughed out loud

what a little emasculated troglodyte you are

>she thinks it's flattering to be compared to a ruined character

Why doesn't this girl just leave

she said she was gonna but I guess she lied. I don't really mind it but maybe people could let up a little. not like shes doing anything other than existing.

ok edge

>intentional misgendering

You guys are edgier than my trip :^)

"mis" you still have tits and a vagina, dear

>misgendering
Not really

>being this triggered by a man without a penis
like really how small are your dicks to be this threatened by edge

The Face of Evil

Blaire White still has a dick and hardly anybody misgenders her

My comment there, despite what says. I think they should leave you alone, but I don't think that you're a man in any way at all, so I can't bring myself to call you that. If I'm being frank, you're delusional and sick, and you need to get help and stop shooting yourself up with chemicals that were never meant to be in your body in abundance. Didn't wanna spit that out there but you called me out.

That doesn't mean I have an issue with trips or that I think people should be bullying you without provocation. You can do and say what you want and shouldn't be persecuted for that. Still you're a girl whether you like it or not. I'd like this business really to just be done.

*him

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH DOCTOR WHO

Put your trip bac... actually stay like that

Please do either one of two things.

1. Stop replying to trolls and just adding more fuel to the fire, consistently derailing threads
2. Drop your fucking trip like you did before because there is absolutely no reason to have it on when you're not posting art and it does nothing but cause dumb anons to reee and ruin the thread

this this this this this this this

No but we can't enjoy Doctor Who discussions with this tranny running around posting art and whoring for attention.

THE SUN LEAK WHEN

BURN WITH ME

Drop your fucking trip like you did before because there is absolutely no reason to have it on when you're not posting art and it does nothing but cause dumb anons to reee and ruin the thread

Gimme the best Dr Who tiddies.

I just struggle to find a way I'm happy with for Missy or Simm to be in the vault. Locked up by the Doctor? I can see it. But in the Tardis, surely.
Why would he put any incarnation of the Master in a specially made vault underneath a university?

Agreed. Don't like what's happening to you but you and nobody else has any good reason to wear a trip. No, not all the trips are going to go away, but you get the most hate so you should turn yours off of your own volition.
>but I don't care about it
I hate to be selfish but I think I speak for more people than just myself when I say that it's not just you who suffers.

>tfw just seen alien covenant
got me hyped for mathieson kino, lads

How did we go from this...

Where else would you keep the Master if you two were on good terms? Not out in plain sight. If anyone saw Missy she would be taken up by UNIT or whatever, the Doctor is hiding her

To this?

The announcement will be any day now

What's edgy about it?

You absolutely have the power to filter my trip instead of complaining, you're the ones derailing the thread of your own volition because you happen to be transphobic.

Yes can we get back to Doctor Who please.

>Still no word on pregnant xenomorph simms

is anyone else wondering how they'll deal with the whole clara thing?

i find it hard to believe missy wouldn't at least mention her absence

I've been wondering if the Master's TARDIS is also in the vault.

tripsphobic, not transphobic

Was it shit? It seemed like it was going to be shit.

>transphobic
What did she mean by this?

Missy will probably toss in some quip that the viewers will understand, like when Clala's theme started playing in The Pilot.

I don't know but she's fucking crazy.

Edge, just out of curiosity, have you ever had sex with multiple males at the same time?

Mehh, it was alright. If you like the original alien then i guess you'll like this. it's a very similar movie. Think TFA to the original Star Wars.

I liked Promotheus a lot myself, heresy I know, so I was kind of disappointed at the plot points that were dropped from that film.

>Yes can we get back to Doctor Who please.
No, nobody will talk about Doctor Who until you take off that trip

>Edge decided to go through with her transition when Gomez became the Master
>This series Moffat's gonna reveal that Missy isn't even the Master but just the Master's wife pretending to be him

I keep hearing that Prometheus is either shit or totally kino, which is it? Is it worth watching?

Drop your fucking trip like you did before because there is absolutely no reason to have it on when you're not posting art and it does nothing but cause dumb anons to reee and ruin the thread

I thought it was kino, personally. But I watched it before I watched any of the original Alien films so maybe I had a different POV

Moff said in DWM that the Doctor is going to be at 'the centre of the story' for the monk arc due to him hiding his weakness. Is there any doubt that this is going to be GOAT?

Thank you, I'll have to check those out at some point. Are they any good?

Please, respond to this =>

>still like forty-something hours till Oxygen

just detonate the reality bomb desu

>talking to yourself

I think most of the hangups come from people who saw the original Alien films before because it's supposed to take place in the same universe or something?

I'll watch it tonight, thanks user.

Here is a Doctor Who/Alien Isolation crossover pic.

Yes

What exactly is this "weakness", though? Is being blindrd really all that damaging to him?

Monks are NOT cool

well being blind means you can't see

Maybe Missy and the Doctor have a heart to heart and he asks her to tell him about Clara. I don't like Clara really but this would make a pretty sweet scene.

>Yes
How did it feel? Have you been fucked in two or three holes simultaneously?

>yfw he really is holding off his regeneration, made possible using some gank juice he got off of missy

I'll be disappoitned if that's the 'HUGE CLIFFHANGER!!!' when he can surely just use regeneration energy to solve it?

Yeah that could be it. There's problems with the film but I genuinely enjoyed it quite a lot. Great sci-fi. It was an interesting perspective I guess, seeing Prometheus beforehand.

>Yes
ewwwwww

what, like you're doing now?
closes fist

>Drop your fucking trip like you did before because there is absolutely no reason to have it on when you're not posting art and it does nothing but cause dumb anons to reeee and ruin the thread

Yes they are REEE

>Time Agents. Two people from the 50th century Time Agency (who think the Doctor is a myth) are trying to defend history against time-traveling criminals. We gradually learn (but they don't) that they keep getting it wrong and causing more damage. In the finale, they're about to blow up 21st century London in their biggest mistake yet, when the Doctor shows up and stops them. Like Eater of Wasps, but from Kala's PoV.

>Doctor Who Unbound. Anthology series. Each special is a different "what if" within the Who universe. For example, first episode can be like Blood Heat (but not all about the UNIT people, and without the Doctor blowing up the universe at the end).

>The New New New Adventures of Bernice Summerfield. Seriously no reason this wouldn't work on TV, with the craziness toned down a bit. Give her a regular team of hot-mid-20s grad students and make it a bit more like Indiana Jones in Space and just don't mention the Doctor Who thing at the first meeting and Paul Cornell could probably actually sell this to TV execs.

>Sarah Jane Smith. A new series for Lis Sladen. You'll have to resurrect her for this. Hey, if we're going to fantasise, why not go big?

>K8: K9 degenerates from a robot dog into a robot human, who looks like John Leeson doing a Mrs. Doubtfire but Krytened up to look robotic.

>Stormcage. Like Oz, but River perpetrates most of the prison rapes.

Are the Monks /fa/?

>forty-something hours till a week long wait till just the first episode of the GOAT 3 parter

Time Agents sounds fucking GOAT. It'd be cool if they didn't say anything about the Doctor showing up in the end.

Have you seen this? It's the original movie, but rescored with 80s style synthwave, it's really neat;

vimeo.com/170489834/958f46e6f5

Kill yourself, girl.

No I haven't. Sounds cool, I'll check it out.

If River's in the vault I'm going to murder Steven Moffat

I should think he's safe then.

I'm not so sure yet

wouldn't put anything past him

audioreviews.org.uk/archives/3063#comment-838

> First Doctor Who trans writer
> Worst audio in years

How can zir recover ?

What's with this degradation in the thread at night? I mean, I have a night now, I have no idea what time of day you have m8s.

I've seen Extremis.

13th incarnation is in the vault. It's played by pretty unknown actor.
The thing is, up to episode 11 we think that he's the real next incarnation, but it's a fake one set up by Monks.

No.

I liked it. The characters were good but the voice acting was weird. Loved the Hispanic one, though. I know it was just a throwaway line, but I can't get over the idea of a pretty Latina princess learning to pilot a Terileptil Cruiser

>ITT jealous virgins

Does anyone have the vid that guy did of happiness patrol in sepia with the kandy man remaining in color? That story could have been cool as shit had they gotten their way

What would the justification for that have been?

this is day /who/

To portray the world sucked of emotion as they originally wanted to do

T H R E A D L Y R E M I N D E R