Why don't we divide the schengen area up unto smaller zones instead of just letting all members travel to anywhere...

Why don't we divide the schengen area up unto smaller zones instead of just letting all members travel to anywhere? It makes no sense that a Romanian (not in the schengen but will be someday) can go to Norway without passport

It makes no sense that Romanians are allowed to exist. Gypsies are worse than niggers,

Bit rude

You fuckers slashed the tires on my moms bike, I hate you. Fuck you.

Probably just gypsies, not actual Romanians. No one hates the gypsies more than Romanians

Same fucking scum to me. Fuck them all. I hate them.

We are with UK. We have always been with UK, UK is like our sister.

Also, I'm fed up you always put Belgium and Switzerland with Germany on here. They are West of Rhine, Swiss hate Germans more than they hate Frenchmen.

schengen area sucks when theres such a big difference between salaries in north-western and eastern countries, thats the main reason i don't like it. your pic would be better than the current situation

>little sister
Nigger we ruled you lot for centuries. But yeah besides that, France and Britain are very similar cultural and historically. And have the same problem with sandniggers. Honestly I'd rather live in France desu

>Gypsies are worse than niggers,
>Mixing Gypsies with Romanians
If anything Gypsies share more with Finnish people than with Romanians. Both are from Asia after all.

>Same fucking scum to me
why are chinks the most racist beings

Don't you ever fucking call my people close to gypsies. You don't understand how shitty they are. There is not even one good gypsy in this world and there never will be. They are only deserving of genocide.

Why are gypsies always criminals ? Even gypsy kids are worse than little nigger kids.

>It makes no sense that a Romanian can go to Norway without passport

And it shouldn't. Tbh, a non-country with a fake democracy shouldn't get such privilleges. It won't change much as most who wanted to leave already did.

Because they are savages, it's in their dna, similar to those poor refugees you welcome in. They are the same dough

>Don't you ever fucking call my people close to gypsies.
Gypsies, literally both Finnish and Romanians have been hosts for Gypsies for centuries. Get bent, horse fucker

Why not divide Europe based on Sup Forums general threads?

Moldova is /ex-soviet/ tho

portugal and spain should be of the same colour (/ibe/)

Actually, if you look at Spain-Italy-Portugal-France emigration numbers it already paints that picture LMAO
Franks on suicide watch.

>no schengen area between Tallinn and Helsinki

1/10

>Nigger we ruled you lot for centuries
My little saxonian frienderino, WE ruled you for centuries

Gypsies are much worse than Arabs. Gypsies have been here for a long time and none of them work, all of them are criminals and all of them hate us.

We will one day slaughter every one of them

forgot pic

why divide Europe? why believe that a board in Internet can decide what boreucrats do in Brusseles?

this
gyppos

> we ruled you
ahahahahahahaha mate, """your""" kings didn't even speak English, they were Frenchmen who ruled parts of France and understood that England was a backward French province

>Gypsies are much worse than Arabs
>implying arabs are the same with syrians

Anyways, trust me, I know their behaviour more than you do as I used to deal with them alot. They have alot in common. Proof is the video of that hungarian truker in Calais. Unironically thought they are gypsies pretending to be syrian

>all of them hate us
They don't hate you, they just want to trick you and use you. You gotta understand that it's in their culture to live like there is no tomorrow, for the rest of their lives. That is why they have such big ass weddings and most of their families which attend to the wedding, be normally wearing pants with holes in them in the day-by-day life, but they will still spend all they have for the wedding gift. Such mentality is dangerous and that is why I consider them savages.

There are some good Arabs, but not a single good gypsy. Not even one.

Yes they do hate us. I know because a half-gypsy girl told me. They hate her as well because she wants to be normal and wear pants instead of that shitty dress. She said gypsies hate us because they think we hate them and we do hate them. She said that her family is full of criminals and scum. They are all absolute scum.

Bro, you're letting this consume you too much. If one bothers you just kick his ass with your friends and run.

why are we left with russian-infested states?
we should be purple

The piece of shit that slashed the tires on my moms bike is like 7-years-old. In this country, a civilized country, I would get in trouble if I beat his gypsy ass. It made me remember the gypsies I used to know as a kid. I was friends with some of them, but they were assholes. Always breaking windows, slashing bike tires, shoplifting, being little shits. I hate them.

thats actualyl a pretty comfy map

>In this country, a civilized country, I would get in trouble if I beat his gypsy ass
Yeah, I wouldn't understand because law of the jungle rules my country. Grow a fucking pair. You don't have to get caught just so you know.

>The piece of shit that slashed the tires on my moms bike is like 7-years-old
Well, in this case it's just a kid. Parents are to blame as he's acting according to his education. If you didn't take action and reporting it to the police when they did it, there's no point of doing that now.

What the fuck? The gypsies would report me to the police and I would be cast out from society as a barbarian racist.

And its every gypsy kid. They are all like that. You fuckers should've never let them spread.

>needing a passport to go to fucking Austria

That's like saying Sami are same as Finns.

There is an idea that only some members that should be allowed to be in the schengen, the ones closest and the biggest contributors to the EU like France, Germany etc. So this would pretty much cover what you said. Its a popular idea i think.

You'll think of something, after all the average (You) surpass them in IQ prolly by 30 points.

Bed time now, good night finn man, watch your pockets and your mom's tires ;)

I support it.