That does it. That fucking does it. This cuck has insulted the God Emperor one too many times. To arms...

That does it. That fucking does it. This cuck has insulted the God Emperor one too many times. To arms, centipedes! We will cancel his show! We will get him fired! He never expected to have to face the #MAGApedeArmy! Shadilay, my brothers, AND PRAISE KEK!

Hello stephen

hello shariablue

go pack to pol faggot

>He still believes in the centipedes meme

It's over Trump is fucking done, it's just a matter of time.

>a matter of time
7.5 years time

jesus I didn't realize how many shills infested this board

not your personal army faggot

TELEVISION AND FILM

go back to Sup Forums and then kill yourself

fucking embarassing

>((Trotsky)): It's over Stalin is fucking done, it's just a matter of time
>can't into strongman politics
Your only chance is to encircle the U.S.
Since we are the sole remaining superpower, your chances are slim to none.
Maybe read history more, and shitpost less.

hello r*ddit

>Calling a mortal your emperor

Submissive little faggot

>r/the_donald will never leave

WHO IS CLAPPING? SECURITYYY!

They will after he gets blown out in 2020. People are already tired of him, and the Dems will actually try in MI, PA and WI.

What a hilariously pathetic attempt at a false flag done my some mentally ill retard.

>stephen colbert triggered me!!! p-please help me Sup Forums!!!
>praise kek lol do i fit in yet???

nice try faggot. i'm an oldfag that's sick of the Sup Forums cancer that's polluting Sup Forums. stop acting like everyone on this mongolian carpet board agrees with your retarded opinions and asking us to be your personal army. i've been here for over 10 years. you guys have become a parody of yourselves, just as bad as the SJWs and liberals you say you're trying to fight. literally fucking kill yourself.

Mod, please move this one to Sup Forums too or delete it. This is just a reversal of the last.

>shariablue will never leave

Why are Sup Forumstards so obsessed with this guy ?

Cult of personality surrounding the president.

SPROGNHOLD BLOMPHKAMPH

>This is what people who have no idea what Sup Forums is like think Sup Forums is like

This is the most blatant false flag I've ever seen...

Babby's 1st election

Same way those who voted the 1st time in 2008 are so obessed with Obama and he could do no wrong.

We're in too deep. I can't tell if people are just baiting pretending to fall for bait. Then what happens when you fall for this bait?

Donald Trump is the best thing to happen to American politics in 50 years. He's the gift that keeps on giving. I don't even care if this country crashes and burns I'm loving every second of it.

Is there anything more pathetic than leftist attempts at counter memes?

>Puh puh puh please argue with me about politics! I know I won't change your opinion but at least we can call each other faggots! I'm so desperately lonely! Please interact with me! Please!

>I don't even care if this country crashes and burns I'm loving every second of it.
this is the mindset of your average frumpftard

The last thread was moved to Sup Forums because it belongs there. The OP is the most Sup Forums related part. It immediately goes into debate. Debate that we have a board for. It would be different if there were a bunch of Colber blormbph edits with some creativity but you fucks can't even do that.

>gets called reddit
>spouts reddit meme in reply

HOW MUCH IS COLBERT PAYING YOU

I suppose if he keeps firing everyone that investigates his ties to Russia

One day the pee pee tape will come to light

poor b8

Honestly this whole Colbert situation has me torn. On one hand, insulting Trump is totally fine and I really don't think he should be going through all of this bullshit. On the other hand, it's incredibly satisfying to watch him get investigated because he said "homophobic" words, because I'd bet money that if Trump said called him a cock holster, he'd be pushing for the same thing.

Nu-Sup Forums was a mistake

Libcucks hey hey hey
they will never be president now
not hillary or bernie or any libcuuuuuck
republican president
lots of butt hurrrrt triggered libcucks on Sup Forums
migrant butthurt libcuuucks from reddiiiiit
libcucks will never be presideeeent
libcucks will never be presideeeent
trump is presideeeent
4 years hey hey hey~

Can you redpill me on falseflags?