NEW MUTANTS Finally Confirms Anya Taylor-Joy As Magik & Maisie Williams As Wolfsbane

comicbookmovie.com/x-men/new_mutants/new-mutants-finally-confirms-anya-taylor-joy-as-magik-maisie-williams-as-wolfsbane-a151040

Oh fuck. Will they put laura in this? That would be pure waifu kino

>Masie and Anya

Wew lad, im in

does magik show panty?

this is wolfsbane
say something nice to him, Sup Forums

>both Stark sisters in the X-Men universe
I wonder if Sophie talked her up some (not that movie execs woud'nt be looking in that direction anyway)

well they look the mutant part anyway

I bet she did, Sophie is a true friend

that alien is cute!
CUTE!

I get that Anya is going to be Magic...but wouldn't Maisie better to play teenager Toad?

>no thomasin gf
why even life?

Great casting, they look like fucking mutants

wouldst thou like the taste of butter and pretty dress?

>Magik

If they ruin my waifu, people will die

Show us your tits, cuck!

Fucking hell, mind if I save this?

can't wait to see my waifu!!

JEJ

I guess they don't want to top Gotham

does wolfbane guard bell towers?

How original!

She would look completely normal if her eyes were about a half an inch closer to each other

pusy butter!

>tfw Magik would never have a qt asgardian gf in movies thanks to Disney/Marvel...

Dammit, she's too good for fucking capeshit.

Oh well.

What does her non-mutant appearance look like?

A face only a brit can love

>Maisie Williams

Putin does NOT approve

I want to be excited for this, but Im just so god damn confused by the x-men timeline. Each movie seems to take place in its own bubble borrowing from other films as it feels. Is this a 90's movie? Is it take place same time as deadpool? Is logan canon..... WTF is going on?!

AND WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY RELEASING 3 X-MEN MOVIES IN ONE YEAR

You know Quasimodo predicted that his distant descendant would be a tv and movie star

Who fucking cares

I loffed

shouldn't you have been looking after Junior like your capo told you to instead of playing with your silly little trains?

it's all yours my friend

based pusyposter

it is hard to be loyle to your capo all the time

It's really interesting how hard Hollywood is pursuing capeshit. I can't wait to see when the first big flicks bomb because the brainlets have gotten tired of them.

Thats a lot of weird looking girls.

[Happen in all timelines]
- Wolverine Origins
- Assorted flashbacks (Charles meeting Mystique, Magneto in Auschwitz, etc.)
- First Class
- DoFP 70s scenes

At this point the timelines diverge.

[original timeline - Mystique kills Trask in the 70s]
- XMen
- X2
- Xmen The Last Stand
- The Wolverine
- DoFP future

[new timeline - Mystique doesn't shoot]
- Xmen Apocalypse
- variant of X 1-3, where Mystique is an Xman and so both Cyclops & Jean live
- Deadpool
- At some point Charles gets dimentia and kills the Xmen
- Logan

No matter how hard you try, Xmen always has a bad end.

It's a movie not a tv show

>mfw they CGI them to look LESS mutanty

It's just the trend right now.

Hollywood shit out a ton of spaghetti westerns way back in the day, and that died off. There were a lot of throwaway cheap sci-fi flicks following the original Star Wars trying to cash in.

Superhero movies are the current craze, and a surprising number of them have actually been entertaining.

That would TYPICALLY only go for so long, but I'm curious whether this might end up different. Since they're linking them all up, almost like a book series or television, people seem to get more invested and willing to keep going to these.

At some point, their audience will age out, and they'll need to try to draw in younger kids who weren't there from the beginning. Will they reboot, or just go with completely different characters going forward?

jesus christ Grace flatout says "Taylor-Joy is hotter than Williams"

>At some point, their audience will age out
I think one thing we have to remember is that there's a lot of literal comic book fags watching these flicks regardless of how good they are.

They're going to cast a new Wolverine from now on

That will be the bubble-bursting moment. Jackman, for all his flaws, has carried this genre for almost 2 decades

RIP based huge jacked man

They do definitely look like mutants.

>maise and Anya

Could their eyes get further apart?

seriously what is with blondies face

They'll just use the girl. I wonder how well that's gonna work.

>Wolfsbane

BY GRABTHAR'S HAMMER, WHAT A SAVINGS

all the new x men look like fucking g e e k s

excluding fassbender and wanted

>wolfsbane

awoooo

Logan can't happen in the new timeline. In 2023 There are kids at the school. Kids Younger than 15, so born in like 2012. If mutants weren't born for 25 years, how does that work?

Xmen 1 was released in 2000 and was set "in the not too distant future". So there were definitely mutants born after 2004.

Logan breached continuity, not that big of a deal.

is she literally the ugliest actress ever?

>lets ruin more movies with game of meme actors
Stop it hollywood.

Sure, but comic book fags do not make up the majority of the audience. They just keep a reliable baseline of money coming in.

dos ayy lmaos por favor

heh heh

>x-men
>ruin

No, this movie is a spin-off.
Laura is going to be in a different movie with other character.

Gal Gadot
Cara Deviligne

>Confusing fetal alcohol syndrome with an ayy lmao

Cara can look cute sometimes. Gadot has really weird head, but she's still 10 times less ugly than Maisie

>everyone has fetal alcohol syndrome

I doubt they'll give Laura her own movie. She'll probably be a side character because there's no way she could carry it alone. Why wouldn't she be in a spinoff movie?

It's not her own movie.
This is what I read

>Kinberg stated that 20th Century Fox has been focusing on developing ideas for future mutant-based teams that could expand the film series. He added that Laura Kinney / X-23, Alpha Flight and Exiles are in development for future projects.

So I dunno, it's still not set in stone.

ayy lmao

Of course, but they're probably also the biggest shills of them because they do want an endless stream just as they get an endless stream of shitty comic book shit.

British father and Argentinian mother, poor thing never had a chance.

dam son, where'd you find this?

Wolfsbane / Jean Grey lesbian kiss?

Literally perfect

go back to red/d/it phaggot

I'll be okay with this is they at least show lots of pantsu and midriff.

>t. Maisie's mum

I see they're really taking this New "Mutants" theme seriously with their casting.

JFC Anya's gonna make her look like garbage. Like literally a bag of disgusting juicy steamy garbage

Wolfs... what?

BANE

y u mad tho

>tfw no gothic alien gf

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Post me in the eric screencrap

remember when women had to be attractive to appear in films as main characters? What a shit time that was.

They still do. Name a movie in the last 6 month with a legit ugly main female character.

This pleases the erogenous zones

>tfw you just farted but it was actually shit

>Anya Taylor-Joy as Magik

muh DICK