What the hell?

How is this not extremely racist?

Irish are white people now, so it can't be racist.

>Irish are white people now

for one, he's not real. He's a fucking Leprechaun.

for another, how else would a god damn tv show make him look? Asian? gtfo!

BEGORRAH IT'S LIKE ANUDDAH POTATO FAMINE

I've been trying to watch this but I'm still confused as to why they felt the need to dedicate like 20 minutes so far to showing people being sucked into a vagina.

Why does he look like Danny Elfman merged with the Slim Jim guy

Because it's based on tradition. Don't seek victim status.

Bro Episode two is titled: BIGGER WHITER DICK

And features an 11 minute intro of a bunch of black slaves on a slave ship heading towards dutchland and some future negro appears out of nowhere says they'll be slaves for hundreds of years, then when they're free they'll be killed by police for being black so they should kill the white people and themselves on board now.

Has NOTHING to do with the episode, nothing about this is touched again. Then the rest of the episode is a big white dick spliced into every other frame until the boring shadow moon plays chess for 25 minutes.

This is all real.

So Irish win because they have CIA?

>left: members of the globalist intelligentsia
>right: upstanding citizens, defenders of freedom
I know my pick

did CIA win? as i remember he fell with the plane

>. Then the rest of the episode is a big white dick spliced into every other frame until the boring shadow moon plays chess for 25 minutes

Is that a joke?

Mad Sweeney's a real character from Irish folklore.

I'd say you're racist for not knowing that.

I'm not Irish, I don't have anything to gain from this. But if you make two list and put CIA on one of them, then that list wins. The math is pretty simple, a Filipino could do it.

he's exaggerating, but yeah, his wife was cheating on him and he finds a pic of a BIG WHITE DICK on her phone, then sees it on a family picture.

The show is terrible

I would watch Ian McShane sit in an empty room and say cocksucker at the screen.

How is this not extremely racist?

Allow me to push you along through this conversation with a snow shovel:

What if this were a person of another ethnicity embodying a cartoonish amplification of their culture?

Imagine a 4 foot tall chinaman with slit eyes and enormous buck teeth doing a dragon dance

How is this any different?

>little
>coat
>hat
>huge beard
OP's pic has none of those things. It's not stereotypical in any sense. Are you legitimately retarded or something?

all the gods are stereotypical to a point, but it's not in a mocking racist tone. it's a personification of a cultural aspect. and it serves the story, plus it's all done in a positive light. being offended by this is fucking retarded. mexicans don't get offended by desperado, yes it's a bit stereotypical, but it's not offensive and it works.

it's like throwing a bitch fit about captain america or black panther.

Not every Irish person is a leprechaun, and not every chinaman is a dancing dragon. The character is based on lore, it's not a stereotype or Irish people. Whites don't need to be victims just because everyone else is.

You realize that leprechaun are Irish fucking folktale creatures, right? Other people didn't make leprechauns as a caricature of the Irish, the Irish did it.

>caricature of the Irish, the Irish did it.

As a Chicago irish native FUCK YOU. The fucking little drunken Irish leprechaun came from the 20/30s out of that fucking city when most Irish were forced in to the police force since no one wanted to hire them. The Irish are still treated like shit by the fucking Italians and Germans. They hate the fuck out of us more then they hate black people, hell most of the Mob will hire a black dude before they hire us.

Also Mad Sweeny isn't a leprechaun, he was making a joke.

No, just a muscly redheaded simpleton that looks like he's ready to beat you up with magic leprechaun powers

I didn't say I was offended, I said it was hypocritical

I honestly didn't think they were even in Irish folklore, I knew about faeries but I didn't associate them with leprechauns
leprechauns are basically American

They're not portraying the Irish people you dense motherfucker, they're portraying a fucking leprechaun.

kys yourself

It's only hypocritical if other groups are justified at throwing a shitfit over stereotypes.

Light skin. Can't be racist. This is a fact of the world we live in today.

>Irish are people

>leftypol has a presence on Sup Forums

>american gods
>leprechaun
what did they mean by this?

Yes he is, he's not joking he's a real leprechaun, they are tall

Because white people aren't a bunch of whiney ass losers that have to play the race card to justify and excuse their failures.

>american gods
>cernnebog
>Odin
>queen of Sheba
don't be so fucking dense

Dude, OTT stereotypical Indian and Asian characters were commonplace on-screen as little as 20 years ago. Is it really a travesty that they're not on it now and people are laying off the stereotype? Irish are almost fully integrated into American culture and making fun of them isn't in bad taste anymore. Nevermind the fact that the image is of a leprechaun not a real person.

I read the book and I know Irish mythology, I can start spoiling the story like how he dies because he is an addict and Shadow give him the 20 that kills him.

Or you can shut the fuck up about a joke the character makes in both the book and show.

>bunch of whiney ass losers
I read that as Whisky ass, I might be drunk, I am Irish.

I've read it u dipshit, he's a leprechaun u remember the story of how he came over? Yea? He's a fucking leprechaun

Oh and
>inb4 Buile Shuibhne
He's not

What the fuck is wrong with his hand?

If your just going to move the goal post then I already won, thanks for the both (you)s.

Cause Irish people don't get a fuck about it. They aren't whiney faggots.

They look pretty good for a spider.

Yea you were going to say Buile Shuibhne thought so, he's a leprechaun stop with this 'it was a joke' bullshit, your reading comprehension is terrible, in American Gods Mad Sweeny is a fucking leprechaun, and your a disgrace to our proud race fgt

Yea it looks like he's got gangegreen or something

You disgust me.

He's not a leprechaun.

Likewise

>Mad Sweeney is a leprechaun originally from Ireland and was guardian of a sacred rock there over three thousand years ago. He was brought to America by a girl from Bantry Bay and eventually lost his accent after living in America for so long.

He is also as Nancy explains the source of the Buile Suibhne legend, OK ya autisits he is both

See user he's what we call an African so his hands are darker than normal folk.

His one hand is inflated like a fucking balloon dude, it looks fake as fuck.

Yea your right, really it looks like he's got gangrene

>hurr durr Irish weren't white in the past
Just because most white people hated them, doesn't mean they weren't considered white.

blackfu is T H I C C
and pancakes

this nigger was funny as fuck

One of the chapters was about Voodoo stuff and african slaves.

I'm assuming the pilot showed what the Goddess does with people who worship her, like tantric stuff.

If I were that guy that you replied to, I would go on about gay djinns. You have to keep in mind that the writer's name is Neil Gaiman.

Everybody should be open to silly caraciatures, the only mistakes made anywhere within this bullshit conversation is anyone getting offended by said caricatures in the first place. So who gives a fuck? Nobody should.

so what's the fucking deal with all the gold coins if he isn't a fucking leprechaun?

>What if this were a person of another ethnicity embodying a cartoonish amplification of their culture?
You mean like literally every fucking single other god/mythical creature on the show?

He didn't fly so good.