Aside from being the biggest cancer of youtube, what are you thought on those Spiderman and Elsa youtube videos?

Aside from being the biggest cancer of youtube, what are you thought on those Spiderman and Elsa youtube videos?
youtube.com/watch?v=GPidwVo40k4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sLy770xVvyk
youtube.com/watch?v=CFJklN7Eko8
youtube.com/watch?v=Qs-iELfvBd0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Biggest cancer on Youtube.

Lasted about 30 seconds

Its ingenious really. They get millions kiddies to watch their shitty videos because they're dressed as their favorite heroes.

So this is why my niece asked for me to put on a spiderman mask and play with her.

what are you thought on

when you ask a question spell it right

were you having a tea party?

thanks for pointing that out, but when you post something like spiderman and elsa, i don't think spelling right even matters

I've heard of worse

youtube.com/watch?v=sLy770xVvyk

kinda makes you wonder if any fag here on Sup Forums would make something like this.

at least put a warning

You know how little girls are.

They can't be any weirder than Purple Smart and Peter Parker, or Purple Smart and Dipper Pines.

who the hell is purple smart?

A horse.

Wasn't this, or something similar basically a weird network of bots that were designed to give views and subscribers to each other, so the humans responsible could either sell the channels once they had a certain number of views/subscribers, or abuse the way youtube pays channels so they could get money for nothing?

I didn't realize they were successful. I've seen them on the page when scrolling through what's popular, but I've never watched one out paid attention to the view count

i don't know man, it's always being called a "business" by other youtubers

Second best content on Youtube after youtube.com/watch?v=CFJklN7Eko8

I will never understand why people ship twilight with spiderman

youtube.com/watch?v=Qs-iELfvBd0

There are some weird as fuck videos that somehow have like 30m viewers on youtube.

I assume it's just from spammers on twitter.