It's out

It's out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=slhj-_IKKYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TdDeaARsI4Y
dailydot.com/upstream/norm-macdonald-hitlers-dog-gossip-trickery/
youtube.com/watch?v=oCU3K6l95Xw
thevideo.me/czroqgh139rx/norm.macdonald.hitlers.dog.gossip.and.trickery.2017.webrip.x264-jawn.mkv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wonderful how they prominently feature his thinning hair on the poster. I bet he appreciates that. Kek

Sweet 45 minutes of Norm making bad jokes no one laughs at while he starts awkwardly at the camera waiting for the audience to laugh.

It's raining in the forest.

Watched it twice now, Norm MacDonald is so underrated.

>I rate Norm

I thought it was pretty damn funny, although some of the topics were a bit overdone

>Wazzat thing bigger dun a country and smaller them a galaxy?

Nice recovery on that mouth misfire.

It's you who's out, Gobby. Out the fucking closest, you fucking faggot.

The bit about school had me churning out meaty ROFLs but is anyone getting a little sick of Norm doing Hitler jokes?

He's kinda turning into a less gimmicky Steven Wright. Just saying really dumb comments that are just funny coming out of his mouth.

I enjoyed it, but I don't think it's stellar standup.

It's bad

>uses the phrase "meaty ROFLs"
>sick of hitler jokes
get out

This was actually a lot funnier than i expected. not that i don't think he's funny, i always enjoyed his standups. but out of the chappelle new stand up, and louis ck and bill burr, i actually enjoyed norm macdonald the most. I was dying on his george washington joke. I kinda thought he was gonna go in another direction with it but regardless it was hilarious.

>Implying Norm MacDonald gives a shit about what he looks like at this point. Have you seen the way he does his youtube stuff? He looks like a slob took a shit.

>not knowing how to greentext

>Maybe it was a typo go fuck yourself

That guy sounds hot.

Kill yourself, cancer

can someone upload it to mega

>he doesn't get the humor
Pleb detected

Better then the new Louis C.K., Dave Chappelle, and Bill Burr. Based Norm.

This

youtube.com/watch?v=slhj-_IKKYQ

Not every one is obsessed like you you insecure balding genetic failure

it was ok

Now you're thinking like Albert Fish!

>Dave Chappelle
Really? I was cautiously hopeful this would turn out decent...

Nice projection. If I ever started balding id hop on rogaine immediately.

Who cares, where is the podcast

WHAT'S JOE GOT TO DO WITH THIS?!?!?!?!

someone stream it

Agreed. Norm is arguably more beloved for his talkshow appearances and the podcast. His special was pretty good though.

how did Norm get away with it?

>meaty ROFLs

download link plz.

he's 60 years old. if anything, he has a pretty good hairline for his age you insecure faggot.

>all these baldites blasting my ass

That's because the first thing you thought of when you saw this thread was his hairline, which is 100% irrelevant
You projecting faget
You probably like having your ass blasted too

Actually the first thing I noticed was that he looks like he's lost weight. The hair was the fifth thing I noticed.

guys lets all calm down

Well he got a hair transplant so he must care a a little

They were all pretty weak including norms tbqh

It goes on a bit long but he still has Dangerfield and Carlin levels joke delivery and timing. He has my favorite voice of any comedian. Listen to his audiobook you faggots

Its kino.

this Hitler fella, you ever heard of him? huh

This Hitler fella.
turns out he killed a bunch of Jews! or something.
you ever heard about that?
yeah.

he killed millions of Jews.
gassed them.
he gassed them.

He did not care for Jews apparently, this Hitler fella.

He stuffed Jews into ovens and just gassed them.
can you believe that? huh

Around 6 million Jews this Hitler fella gassed, women, children, men, he gassed them all.
now this guy was a real Jerk!

he also dyes it

> churning out meaty ROFLs
gagged

are people seriously not even able to tell meaty rofls is ironic?

youtube.com/watch?v=TdDeaARsI4Y
when memes converge

Louie 2017 was better.

It had a couple of good bits, but I actually liked his first special better.
The most important question though, if this is what was holding it back due to some sort of non-compete clause, when does the podcast come back?

>Gordon Ramsay is a manlet

No surprise there.

Everyone there is over 6 feet

>I don't rate Norm

Me Doing Stand Up is 10/10, Hitler's Dog is 6/10 at best. You can tell he's struggling to find jokes, and the ones that landed were reused like the World War 2 bit and his grandmother's bruise.

I know Conan is tall but I didn't think Norm was that big. They both make Ramsay look small.

>I USE 'RATE'

BREAK THAT FUCKING MUTTS NECK

Nigga I be old and nazi jokes has been his bread and butter since snl....or so the Germans would have us believe.

Hmmm
You say 600
I say 6 million
It's whatever

Are those motherfuckers golfing?

Norm is always covered like that.

None of them reached their potential if i'm being honest the ranking goes like this.

Norm=Dave: Age of Spin>CK>Dave:Texas>Burr

This year should've been monstrous for stand up can't really understand how they all flopped(qualitywise) for the most part.

>Norm, Ramsey and Conan

How is it possible that i had never seen this.

Nobody who liked him before.

You've defined all great comedy there user. The comedy where it's some notionally charismatic person who you're persuaded you want to agree with is shit. The stuff where a guy just looks at things from a nutty angle like he's from another world is the best. All the greatest comics are like that.

But he dyes it with felt-pen ink, looks like it.

But it was the hair from a pan scourer!

>I'm a chef, ladies cook
>audience boos
>Ramsay makes a jerk-off gesture

holy shit. thanks. i've seen the same old every norm thread and this was new to me

dailydot.com/upstream/norm-macdonald-hitlers-dog-gossip-trickery/

Norm doesn't think much about his special either.

>Asked what he thinks about Hitler’s Dog, Gossip, and Trickery, he responds: “Eh. It’s dumb. I don’t like it that much to tell you the truth.”
>“But the material is good,” he says. “I like the material. The material was strong enough to pull me through the special. If I had another chance to do it, it would be entirely different. The material would be entirely different. But, it is what it is. It’s not that important anyway because it will still be one of the top 100 comedy specials that Netflix puts out this year.”

I love the way Norm exposes the idiocy of the "expert patronizes you for not being expert" genre, and also undercuts Ramsey's piss-weak machismo by calling him "big man".

youtube.com/watch?v=oCU3K6l95Xw

>meaty ROFLs
WAT

Norm is that you? Learn how to greentext, man,

Does that guy eat out Hitler's asshole in this?

What the fuck kind of faggot are you to give two shits about a mans' hair?

I saw this before, but good to see it again. This show was taken for granted.

the only thing you got right is that Burr's was the weakest

That clip is amazing. Holy shit.

podcast when

>I dont like it that much
>but i like the material
>but if i could do it again the material would be completely different
what the fuck did he mean by this

Usually comedians do different material for their specials. You have to imagine this with Norm's delivery, stating an obvious thing in a very dry manner.

>2. cock in your hand
>3. cock in your mouth
>4. cock in your ass

wew

>why would you become a cook
Linguistic kill shot

link

He likes the jokes, but as his Netflix Comedy Special he'd maybe have preferred to do something else

thevideo.me/czroqgh139rx/norm.macdonald.hitlers.dog.gossip.and.trickery.2017.webrip.x264-jawn.mkv

thx la

>Conan 6'4
>Norm 6'2
>Gordon 6'1

I couldn't get 20 minutes into that, I'm so over Louie yell-bitching at people because he's getting old.

t. cuck who doesn't know what funny is
Norm is a treasure, fuck you cucknadian

Haven't seen Norms but the others have all been good apart from Burr's, which also isn't Joe Rogan bad as many are making out. You can't expect comic this deep in their career to be coming up with career bests. They were all competent and better than all current comics.

Norm's standup was never, ever funny. He has only been funny when part of a cast; like Saturday Night Live and Mike Tyson Mysteries.

Pigeon from MTM really balances out the cast dynamic. I was surprised by how great the show really is. My first impression was that it would be a tasteless dumb random mess due to having a ghost, talking pigeon, and Scooby Doo theme. I was wonderfully surprised.

It is among my absolute favorite cartoons now and one of the best Adult Swim original shows in their entire history.

Also, Yung Hee has a great body and looks gorgeous in a dress. Even her tomboy look is cute. 10/10 would marry.

Oh yeah, Norm MacDonald sucks. I was always a fan of his work on SNL; imagine my never ending disappointment when I tried getting into his standup.

I like Norm's stand up but I agree. Though I think he's the funniest when he's on somebody else's show like Conan or Stern.

I thought Amy Schumer had the best special by far

Holy shit this dude who wants to fuck a cartoon doesn't like Norm's stand-up.

Netflix: Where stand up comedy goes to die