This is a randomly chosen image of a woman who is 5'4 (1.63m), and weighs 165 pounds (75kg)...

This is a randomly chosen image of a woman who is 5'4 (1.63m), and weighs 165 pounds (75kg). These are the average height and weight of females in the United States.

Is this even remotely attractive to American males? Do you wish to marry someone looking like this some day, or do you prefer celibacy? Again, this is the average, a large percentage of the population will be even fatter than the pictured individual.

How does this affect American society, especially in terms of birth rates, rates of sexual dysfunction and general happiness of married men?

Looks like High Test to me.

Dem tits hnngggg

That's fucking disgusting

Consider, though, that most of those fatties that contribute to that statistic are probably already married. Women love getting fat once they're married. They probably served their biological purpose by popping out a couple of kids first too.

But yes it's still shit, there are many fat girls here in Britain too, but there are also attractive ones, and I only date the attractive ones.

Fatties should be killed

For the sake of rigor, here's another example of a woman with the same measurements. This individual is younger than the one in OP.

>Falling for the high test meme

Glad we have people like you to jump on the grenades, finbro

Absolutely disgusting if that's really the average

>random person
>Is this attractive??
Report sage etc

I'm a celibate because of American women OP.

Maybe if I can find another qt3.14 Russian I'll make her my waifu.

It really is. It's the same here in Canada. It's fucking depressing beyond belief

it's the mexicans and blacks that make this the """average""" also middle aged women who have given up and have had children.

fucking chubs feels amazing but the shame after feels bad, only small dick males prefer overly skinny women

Not even joking would rather die virgin than ever get with a hambeast

That's how a typical 40-year-old female looks.

Younger girls are more fit.

Blacks and Hispanics also bring the average weight up.

I've heard that 80% of black females are overweight.

This desu, I'm kissless virgin and have no desire to bang a massive fatty

ffs I weigh less than the average American women. I bet British women are even fatter.

Fuck that is disgusting.

I'm 77kg but 191cm tall. How can people look at themselves in the mirror, see a disgusting blob and think 'yup that's perfect'.

No, just yo momma.

here is a randomly chosen woman who weighs 204lbs

Still probably looks like absolute shit naked.

The clothes are hiding her fat rolls

This. How's it feel having some of the worlds hottest women in your country Romaniabro?

Imagine your only option was an over weight woman with an average or shitty job? What would be the point. Living with one and having children with her would be misery.

Meh I don't think they're that hot. They're not fat but most are very plain. Got nothing on South American girls.

rate my gf

I don't care about her job, I couldn't bear to be with a fat woman though. I'm not exactly Arnie myself but I'll never let myself get overweight.

The sad reality is that most people in america are not very attractive. You might find a small group that looks wonderful, but go to any general grouping and most will be plain or ugly.

Also, women just tend to age quickly, compared to men. There's a pic of Tom Cruise and that babe from Top Gun (Kelly McGillis or something like that) as they look today. He's still a hunk and shes well uhhh sorry about that Kelly.

A very few women somehow avoid this. Megyn Kelly looks so good at 45 or whatever, it's as if she sold her soul to the devil.

>All these model-like girls in universities, some even virgins
my country is not that bad, war and poverty wont compensate for such thing as beatiful woman

5/10

>south america
Trash taste my friend.

yeah, from what I've seen Slavic women tend to be pretty attractive. Too much of an autist to talk to them though.

I'd say you are full of shit that woman is easily over 200. Here is a 165 woman pic related

what in the actual fuck
I weight less 70kg and am 6'2''
how can this be the AVERAGE weight of american women?
why do you eat so much?

Similar to what I have and I have realised I will absolutely not drop my standards. If I can't have that I accept that I am better with nothing.

No that's gross. Where I live there are some skinny delicious women so it's whatever.

My gf is 5'1 and 101 punds

U jus godda say
Oi u fancy a shag wiv me luv?

post-op tranny/10
you make me proud liberal canada

>Implying you wouldnt

I'm going abroad for a wife. Fuck all Western women. They're all fat, trashy, and degenerate. Not a virgin to be found among them. I won't marry a non-virgin. The degenerate men and women should be forced to live with each other. Virgins with virgins.

What's the median?

>tfw she still weighs more than me after losing all that weight

Everything butherface

>how can this be the AVERAGE weight of american women?
WTF is that the average weight?

My god, I always thought the "muh fut muricans" meme is... well a meme mostly, but holy fucking shit if that is the average weight.

God bless you Americans, it's not easy out there with your fat women.

Fat gut, short legs, narrow hips, will die at childbirth\10

;)

Gross. Does that answer your question, Sven?

>here is a randomly chosen woman who weighs 204lbs

She's actually kinda nice to look at.
But I agree with the other user that it's probably an atrocity once the clothes come off.

I'd let her blow me tbqh

Finding a wife abroad would probably be my only option too. Although I doubt many women want a virgin husband.

Sorry, that's not 165 lbs.

>know 5'3" who went from 120 to 150
>no where near this bad

I'd say girlfriend is over 200.

She appears to have some muscle. Muscles are more dense than fat. Even if you are not ripped, just a little bit more fit than average, you tend to be heavier.

If you're over 6' and weigh less than 90kg, you're a non-lifting stick.

t. 118kg/195cm

>I doubt many women want a virgin husband

Feminism has fucked you in the head good, son.

gawd DAMN. Now that's the type of woman I want.

She's probably taller than you as well.

You realise that girl is just "not fat" but it does put her leagues ahead of her competition.

Hilarious that the gold standard of women today is "not be fat"

Not slavic, but slavic woman mixed with nomadic descendants, tatarians, and some other non-slavic people.Harsh truth pol wont accept.

That's the western world man, shit is fucked.

her 32f cupsize pleases me.

now that's more fuckable

I'm 5'10"

>Feminism has fucked you in the head good, son.
Well that's just my observation, women tend to be scathing towards older virgin men.

who gives a fuck about average? that shit is skewed by humongous outliers, especially considering its more common for bitches to be 100 pounds over 160 than 100 pounds under 160. not denying most american bitches are fat, but the stat is misleading.

do you have the median?

We should stop letting them over eat.

WHEN MEN LOWER THEIR STANDARDS THIS IS WHAT FUCKIN HAPPENS WRRRRRRYYYYYYYY

You're talking about Western women. On top of that, I don't really care what women want, and neither should you. They don't even know what's best for them, hence our fucked system.

Depends on the face.

Because I'd fuck her raw if she has a nice face.

It's not showing in her pics. My girl has a similar build but just b cups and they look the same as your photo. I'm sure they are nice to get your hands on. Well done.

amen brother

>women's bodies go to shit after having kids

no shit OP

That's why marriage is a thing

Yeah thats why you're celibate

>I'm 5'10"
Inch shorter than I am, my point still stands. There are a decent number of giantess women going around America. I can think of a dozen women I know who are all 6' or taller with no shoes on.

>it's as if she sold her soul to the devil
>as if

I will never understand how people can go for 3D. If I can't be with a girl at least as cute as this, I'm perfectly happy to stay a virgin until I die. Don't you realize that if you settle for an ugly 3D girl, that's all you'll ever have? You won't ever do any better and you'll spend the rest of your life with an annoying bitch. You'll never know what it's like to enjoy every day with a cute young girl who looks up to you and genuinely loves you.
I'd rather stay isolated in blissful delusion and comfily enjoy my hobbies in my free time.

Bull fucking shit. I know tons of women who have flat to almost flat stomach even after having kids.
You must be virgin or really think the mothers of the rest of the world looks as monstrous as OPs pic.

>(1.63m), and weighs 165 pounds (75kg)

Fake and gay

>I only date the attractive ones

Some heavy women are hot. Lena Dunham for example.

>Posts easily 150+ kg landwhale with enhanced fat implants

>Claims she weights 75kg

I can lie over the internet too, fag

Yeah yeah whatever dude, we have married women and niggers as well and we still aren't that fat

Not just that but literally every Americana tourist I've met has been ugly as shit and unmaintained, always the shitty skin, hair, overweight, untrained, dressed like shit. 80% of all Americans look like they gave up on life.

>what are spanx

The average isn't as horrible as it looks, OP just chose a pic of a woman with mostly fat. Fat weighs a lot less than muscle, so you need a lot more of it to gain weight. OP's just retarded

another view.

>I've heard that 80% of black females are overweight.
>heard

I've heard 100% of all Americans are fucking stupid.

>what is a beach
>what is a bikini

Sorry for your women buddy, you can always come to Europe.

>tattoos

why why why do people do this shit, christ

When I see Americans (whites) here they all look sick. Not only the women. They all look weak, fragile, pale and sickly. I guess it must be something about the food.

You know that glow healthy people have because of their skin and beta-carotine? Americans lack that completely. I see that only on some older ones who look healthy even if they're bigger and a bit fat.

The young ones look just bad.

>118kg/195 cm
you're on the other end m8, you're a fat fuck
bet your arms aren't even above 18" and yet you boast about "muh muscle mass"

lose weight unless you wanna die young

>fat weighs a lot less than muscle

you mean they are a lot more sense than muscle

also keep in mind Americans are manlets norwegianbro, they are short as heck and combine that with the fat, Jesus. You really expect American women to be fit and weigh that much? Nope

also I doubt you'd call pic related (6'2" 190) a "non-lifting stick".

Fat people always have that syndrome where they think all of their fat mass consists of muscle, kek.

s-source?

>t. 118kg/195cm

B8, post body you fat fucking powerlifter

Hey faggot according to this the average weight of women in your country is almost 150 pounds. LoL ragging on other countries.

>you're a fat fuck
>t. manlet that would look fat at 150lb

Your perspective is fucked, being so short, so I'll cut you some slack.

Me and a coworker were just talking about this last week. He said the average female is now the size of what a man used to be in the 70s (I forget the exact year he said but it was around then.) it's like women feel they are entitled to just completely let themselves go after marriage and even more so after kids

>those legs
How does human skin and flesh get that texture and consistency

it looks like rotting porridge

chicken thighs that have been left in the freezer too long so that the skin separates from the flesh and the meat is damaged from the extreme cold/freezer burn.

what the absolute fuck.

The worst part is that she can afford good food and personal trainers. I eat on a budget because I'm in college and I still manage to eat healthy and work out. This cunt has literally zero excuse except her own apathy and self-indulgence.

>If you're over 6' and weigh less than 90kg, you're a non-lifting stick.
>t. 118kg/195cm

No, there are 6 foot boxers in peak physical heatlh who come in at 160 pounds. And many more hovering around 180 pounds. The 200 pounds you're suggesting is excessive.