And this is anons room, he's a big fan of movies!

And this is anons room, he's a big fan of movies!

how are there no firearms displayed prominently

MOM! I TOLD YOU THOUSAND TIMES I AM A KINO-BUFF NOT A MOVIE-BUFF I AM NOT FUCKING PLEB TRASH LIKE YOU! YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND ME AND HOW DEEP MY SOUL AFTER WATCHING SO MANY ARTWORKS!
hi linda from work

These threads are stupid as shit. Why the fuck would they let complete strangers into everyone's bedroom?

When I was in my senior year of HS my English teacher told the class about how she was cleaning her 15 year old son's room and found a single stiff sock under his bed.

I wanted to share this because I never get an opportunity to do so and I felt it would fit in this thread.

What the fuck is this

Did her son go to that high school? If so was he one of the popular kids cause in my high school all the teachers kids wound up with the preppy white crowd.

why would she share that with the class

Why would she tell the class about his cum rag cock sock though? How embarrassing.

Usually it's just guests that are first time in the house

*record scretch*
>yep, that's me

H-how did you find a pic of my room user-kun?

>WHO ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU STANDING ON MY SON

Maintenance came by my apartment today and entered my room to... idk do something. I got a letter, well actually TWO identical letters telling me to clean my room or I'll be evicted. The strangest part is there are only 3 empty 2 liter bottles of soda and like 6 dirty socks. Literally nothing else.

>mfw

>when the footpussy hits just right

Today was lesson on Tarantino, homework is foot-fetish

I think she really didn't realize what it was and thought it was just a "lol teenage boys are messy" story to tell as an anecdote for a relaxed atmosphere.
actually I have no idea why she told it either

He went to a different school. Also my school was all preppy white kids anyway besides this one black girl with aspergers who got straight A's.

Oh, Father. This is so unexpected. I would have tidied up a bit if I knew we were expecting honored guests. Well now, my Friends, I must inform you all that you're all in luck, since I happen to be serving my special recipe tonight with the movie -- Crab Legs de l'Arroquette.