Eska and desna's relationship was hot as fuck, and the only cannon incest i can think of in cartoons

eska and desna's relationship was hot as fuck, and the only cannon incest i can think of in cartoons.

best siblings thread.

Next time have a wank BEFORE making the thread.

>Shadman

no

>not liking shadgod
>mfw

>Thinking that Shad"Piercings, tattoos, and smoking? This could also use a penis"shit is good
>the current year

>shadgod
wew lad

but i like all of that, its hot.

He's good when he doesn't go full on "emo futa with anal piercings".
Like his Incredibles comic.

but... emo futa with anal piercings makes my dick diamonds, those are all good things

>Thinking that Shad"Piercings, tattoos, and smoking? This could also use a penis"shit is good
>He's good when he doesn't go full on "emo futa with anal piercings".

>Mfw he hits on pretty much all of my fetishes.

I love shadman, but I acknowledge he isn't for everyone.

The only gripe I really have with him is that his art work hasn't improved much at all and he's very much gone into stagnation due to his schedule demanding quantity and consistency which has a habit of methodizing art and killing growth.

But subject matter wise: Man, fuck off; I absolutely want to see trashy/emo shemales and femboys loaded with tattoos and piercings getting fucked.
Nobody else is producing this.

S'good.
S'good shit. Love it.

>cannon

>Lesbians and incest
HOW PROGRESSIVE

>sharing a room with one bed
>they are both in their late teens
>inseparable
>desna sleeps in the tub for cover
they couldn't make it MORE obvious because 'muh pure cartoons'

>being this delusional

Really?
Its the ONLY canon incest?
Superior Siblings,

If Korrasami happened, literally anything can happen.

>zuko and azula
>cannon
>it was never even hinted it.
its good, but not cannon.

Right, she just visited him in a robe in the dead of night for kicks.

>if korrasami can happen anything can happen
>Even make incest possible in a show on Nick.

>cannon incest i can think of in cartoons.

Pretty much yeah. She's a sick twisted bitch, she'd love the idea of him getting a boner for his sister when he's trying to fuck Mai.

It's dumb enough that Bryke would do it.

>The only gripe I really have with him is that his art work hasn't improved much at all and he's very much gone into stagnation due to his schedule demanding quantity and consistency which has a habit of methodizing art and killing growth.

Compared to his early work, he improved a shitton. It's just that he seems to have hit a comfortable plateau and is staying there, which he shouldn't.

>But subject matter wise: Man, fuck off; I absolutely want to see trashy/emo shemales and femboys loaded with tattoos and piercings getting fucked.
>Nobody else is producing this.

Damn right.
Sometimes I /want/ to see trashy Incredibles futa impregnation. Sometimes I even want to see people tongue deep in an ass or being addicted to the scent of horsecock.
Shad's stuff delivers those times.

Man as great as horsecock looks it's probably the worst smelling penis

It's probably better that way, let's be honest.

Tho I'm really curious how many more decades we have left before someone figures out how to bodymod themselves an actual horsecock

IT'S CANON. THE SPELLING IS FUCKING "CANON". A CANNON IS A BIG GUN. GET IT RIGHT YOU DUMB CUNTS.

That picture has none of that though

That should be a banned for /mlp/

But get real family, everyone knows horsecock is the best

I am genuinely curious how it must taste

But that never happened, he visited her. She was in a robe because she'd gone to bed.

You should ask Mr Hands.