Roast/defend him

He roasted himself pretty fucking good in the last episode

He's the shittiest character in a shitty spinoff of an overrated show.

you too cool to like a good show? BB was great. I know you may be too hip to admit a famous show can ever be good though

he's a great actor who's currently employed in a very very good tv show.

no the character, his acting is impeccable

Fuck Chuck. Chuck sucks.

I saw Michael McKean at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

electrosensitivity is a retarded illness for girls

lel kek btfo (YOU) xd xd help me

the character is a petty man with many personality flaws which while useful to him as a lawyer destroyed his social life and mental stability. it is however hard to blame him completely for it, as most of his issues arise from his false understanding of how human social interaction works, which can be traced to his childhood. he was, from what we can gather, raised with the belief that he had to be a moral and lawful person to be considered good, and he then thought this would be enough to be liked, but when his little brother who was and still is more mischievous became much more loved by everyone including their parents, he slowly devolved into an insecure and grudgeful man. a tragedy in it's own right.

however, considering he's a fairly intelligent adult, he is still responsible for his actions based on these traumas, and his deconstruction in front of his loved ones and his professional peers in the last episode was very satisfying.

WHAT? did he really fucking do that? holy shit I thought he was just an asshole in the series, but in real life as well? wow

I could always see some of myself in jimmy, because I'm a loser and things I try don't go my way. This is true for everyone in some respect but the thing is I hate normalfags and goody-two-shoes and people who do things properly. I say fuck everything, everyone can fuck off and die. so I hated chuck. But since this last episode I now hate jimmy. because chuck is not a moralfag, he's a total autist. everything he does we now know is in self interest, bred out of insecurity because jimmy fucked more girls and had more friends and was an alpha chad. I'm a big believer in the beta uprising and I realize now that chuck is on our side.

did your girl leave you during high school or something?

You sound like a fag who goes to strip clubs

I'm sorry if I upset you. I was genuinely asking that because you sounded like a friend of mine who's girlfriend left him during high school.

As a fellow autist I can't accept someone that fears electromagnetic waves from a loose battery that is not part of any circuit.

>“to prevent any electrical infetterence,”
I think that's the first time that part of the pasta has made sense.

he was in the men in black in the x files

I'm just glad we're done with this shitty boring character now.

>we're done
>implying BCS isn't about how chuck, broken by jimmy, goes on to slowly take over jimmy's life, kill him, starts wearing his face and eventually forgetting he was ever chuck, completely becoming jimmy except calling himself saul goodman

BCS is pretty good because it's like BrBa but with a focus on likable characters. It's literally suffering to watch Breaking Bad because the combination of the unsympathetic characters and pedantic pacing/cinematography amounts to 40 minutes of grim, edgy and moody shit.

Chuck is right.

i like most things about breaking bad the lack of sensible and likable characters ruined it for me, which is interesting because i usually don't mind unlikable characters if the story itself is engaging.

He's a cunt of a brother, but he was right to try to keep Jimmy out of law.

sounds like you just have shitty taste

Haven't seen any season 3 yet, please tell me he's still alive.

I want to give him my boipucci

Jimmy went to become Heisenberg's lawyer. Jimmy enabled Heisenberg.

Chuck literally L I T E R A L L Y did nothing wrong.

He's still alive. He's only appeared once so far.

This. Jimmy is bad. Though, chuck pushed him towards unsavory characters like WW.

Chuck made Saul .

He is the only reason I give a shit about the Mexican Cartel plot. I love the actor.

Jimmy shit in a fucking sunroof.

You are a literal retard to believe this. Get the fuck off my board!

How many Chucks does it take to screw in a lightbulb? None!

Roasted.

>I am not crazy! I am not crazy! I know he swapped those numbers, I knew it was 1216! One after Magna Carta, as if I could ever make such a mistake! Never! Never! I just–I just couldn't prove it! He–he–he covered his tracks, he got that idiot at the copy shop to lie for him... You think this is something? You think this is bad, this–this chicanery? He's done worse. That billboard! Are you telling me that a man just happens to fall like that? No, he orchestrated it! Jimmy! He defecated through a sunroof, and I saved him! I shouldn't have! I took him into my own firm! What was I thinking? He'll never change. He'll never change! Ever since he was nine, always the same! Couldn't keep his hands out of the cash drawer! "But not our Jimmy! Couldn't be precious Jimmy!" Stealing them blind! And he gets to be lawyer?! What a sick joke! I should have stopped him when I had the chance! And you, you have to stop him! You—
What, exactly, did Charles "Chuckold" McGill mean by this?

the evilest thing Chuck did was fire Ernesto.