What are some essential kinome?

What are some essential kinome?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QEn6-vLYvFQ
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/yGeJUKsUvHxDCZQ0IOesqQ/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/63157002/#63157002
dailymotion.com/video/x2dwnvb_neon-genesis-evangelion-vs-the-rebuild-of-evangelion-part-one-neon-genesis-evangelion-1-3_fun
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i dont know ask

That's a paradox because cartoons are anti-art.

Reminder the rise of Sup Forumsedditors coming over to Sup Forums as a result of Bane memes has led to a shift in taste on Sup Forums

99% of the anime threads here are made by Sup Forumsedditors who only watch LE EPIC MANIME shonen trash and are too scared to post on Sup Forums because no one wants to talk about the same 5 old classic anime that only entry level newfaggots know about. Then they cry about Sup Forums having shit taste and proceed to buy their next avengers movie ticket.

Sup Forums has actually done a fantastic job at keeping out you Sup Forumseddit scum and so all you faggots come crying here because no one wanted to accommodate your newfaggotry.

Also you all treat Sup Forums as a place to ask for recommendations when was made to deal with garbage threads like these that aren't actually discussing anything. This thread should be deleted but since Sup Forums mods are garbage it won't be.

What show(s) is this? Looks fucked

A new image in your spam rotation? Very interesting but ban evading is still against the rules

Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Specifically the finale, End of Evangelion

Shingeki ep31 is kino. It' the only one though

Thx user

samefag

saged

Why are you ban evading?

just say aot you fucking weeb

>Too scared to go to Sup Forums

Or maybe they don't want to go to Sup Forums because it's as fucking cancerous a community as /mlp/

I was never banned. Janitors can't ban people, and either way I'm not who you seem to think I am

Elfen Lied

>Garbage threads like these that don't actually discuss anything

Actually Evangelion threads are usually pretty solid on Sup Forums unless someone is shitposting them up like you currently are.

Watch this if you want to understand the greatness that is eva.
youtu.be/QEn6-vLYvFQ

part 1 is on vimeo

did Sup Forumseddit make their own version of our meme for the board that makes them insecure??
how fucking pathetic

how about no

>I was never banned
You were and now you're admitting you're the spammer. The time as home you cowardly mobile poster.

How about go fuck yourself ;)

>Bertholdt's fear and look of betrayal when Mikasa slashes his throat
Dindu nuffin, he was a good Colossal Titan.
That CG looks like shit tho.

Stop making baseless claims and assuming you are right about everything. Have you considered that multiple people like Evangelion?

My screencap predates yours, faggot. Fuck off back to

Your image rotation is very clear, pretender
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/yGeJUKsUvHxDCZQ0IOesqQ/
You're ban evading

holy shit why do you keep posting about it here

The hell is ban evading?

[Screams Geometrically]

You cant' ask them because it'll be considered a request thread and will be deleted on site by the autistic mods and you'll probably get a warning or ban for breaking the rules

that's literally just the latest one you actual newfrog. I mean holy shit I knew something was up when your image had yotusba, but fucking hell.
>archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/63157002/#63157002

People on mobile can change their IP by turning on and off airplane mode, effectively making bans from mods completely avoidable

user....

Name a deeper character. I'll wait.

Rewatching NGE this week.
Magmadiver is up next :|

Is this your first fucking day?

dailymotion.com/video/x2dwnvb_neon-genesis-evangelion-vs-the-rebuild-of-evangelion-part-one-neon-genesis-evangelion-1-3_fun

Yea but how do you know he's doing that, what has he done to get banned, how do you know it was somebody who was banned, etc?
I'm tired and stupid and not asking the right questions.

What makes you think he's ban evading?

The only ones that are probably the same person are the "is it kino" "why is it so good" etc posts. That image is one of the first when you search for End of Evangelion so I would assume quite a few people use it.

In fact, fuck you and the other idiots who blindly assume everybody with the same images are the same person. The amount of times I have been called a samefag because I used an image someone else has used is rediculous

If your home internet has a dynamic IP (most people do), you can turn your router off and on again to reset the connection and get a different IP. That's how most people ban evade, not by smartphones.

>What makes you think he's ban evading?
I'm not the guy asking that, it's probably just someone with autism and/or schizophrenia

He doesn't know he's ban evading, he's making a random baseless claim because apparently only one person makes threads per movie

Just saved the image from the first result on google images as you stated
>neon_genesis_evangelion_end_of_desktop_2616x2626_hd-wallpaper-1035766.jpg
Thats the filename. Yet if we look at yours and the last several time its posted in the archive its
>neon_genesis_evangelion_end_of_desktop_2616x2626_hd-wallpaper-1035766.jpg (1)

Lagdroid coward.

That's what happens when you have multiple of the same image saved

So you're shit posting so much you've saved it more than once?

I saved it now to show user which movie it was, and I had it saved to my desktop from who knows when. Probably one of the posts in that archive you love so much

>April 2015 vs. November 2015

Holy shit, you're an actual retard

>dat not so sublte jab at otakus

Anno really hates his own audience.

Why did NERV wait until the day that the first angel attack happened to call in Shinji? Rei had already been crippled for a month.

that's just a list of the best anime

missing sakura trick though

Maybe you should try lurking instead of demanding to be spoonfed then.

>This thread should be deleted but since Sup Forums mods are garbage it won't be.
confirmed. and yet we're not allowed news threads on Sup Forums even though it airs on television

That shadow angel shinji gets trapped in

Not applicable in this situation but congrats on revealing your autism

Did you report it? Or are you just throwing a hissyfit because your bait threads get deleted because they're low effort bait threads?

>Spoon feed me essential anime
>Because I can't lurk the appropriate board for the answer
How is it not applicable shitposter? Because you used the kino meme?

BAOH
Ghost in The Shell
Puella Magi Madoka Magica

>JoJo
>OPM
>Steins;Gate
>TTGL

This is trash, although Phantom Blood was kino.

Because I'm not asking to be spoonfed

why would i report? the mods and janny should know to do their job especially when they're watching the board for actress threads like hawks

why are you morons bitching about mods? Sup Forums doesn't have mods or janitors. just a script that randomly deletes a thread every 100 seconds.

>just a script that randomly deletes a thread every 100 seconds.
sounds impossible but considering the quality of this board in the last year i believe it