I don't know what to expect out of Suicide Squad. Ayer has put out great films, so I have some faith in him

I don't know what to expect out of Suicide Squad. Ayer has put out great films, so I have some faith in him....

At the same time, though, the trailers don't really inspire a lot of hope in me. The initial ones seem massively different in tone from the more recent ones, so I don't know if something changed recently, or if that's the tone they were initally going for.

>The initial ones seem massively different in tone from the more recent ones
Theres only been three
The Ayer said when the first one leaked from SCC that it wasn't indicative of the movie and that it was going to be fun and funny
Second one is more playful
Third is even more playful

its going to be good

just hope that it's better than MOS and BVS

I had hopes for it but less so since seeing joker/harley. I don't care for what the tone is becoming either. I think they announced they were lightening it up and making it more laughy after BvS came out. It's a shame movies are doomed to pander instead of trying to deliver quality.

>It's a shame movies are doomed to pander instead of trying to deliver quality.

that's basically what this whole movie feels like. just trying to please people.

just make your fucking movie

I think it's going to be great. It's going to be an action comedy with villians so it can go a little bit heavier with the violence

Sup Forums already decided it's going to be bad so it doesn't matter

It's cute that they keep pretending Slipknot survives more than five minutes into the first mission.

I find Joker and Harley two of the most insufferable characters in fiction. Nothing I've seen has alleviated my fears that this will be cringe inducing for me.

>I think they announced they were lightening it up and making it more laughy after BvS came out

No they didn't

Reminder that those "playful" trailers contained every single joke in the movie before they started doing re-shoots to make it more fun.

Anyone else find it hilarious that the first DCEU movie post-BvS has Suicide in the title?

I liked the skull poster more.

>this could be the final nail in the coffin for DCEU

Reshoots late into the film's production, never a good sign.

Nah. Even if this is terrible Wonder Woman will be the final nail.

>reshoots
When did this happen?

This. See
Disney is kicking into overdrive with their media sabotage.

We all know it is going to be hilariously bad

Bit ago.
I don't know why people are making it out to be more than it is, though. Pretty much every movie goes through some reshoots.
I mean, I know why they're making a big deal of it, but shit posting is just so tired nowadays. There's no effort put into it.

I liked the trailers, though the Bohemian Rhapsody one is still my favorite. The cast looks great too. I look forward to this. I feel like BvS (even though I liked parts of it) had very Snyder/Goyer-specific problems that this is probably not going to be plagued by.

>itt

>movie isn't even out
>trailers look ok
>it's shit I know this because I am professional memer on Sup Forums

The trailers look fun, only thing I'm concerned about is how much Harley and Joker's gonna be in it.

I hope they don't overshadow the rest of the characters since I'm more interested in the other members of the team.

If the leaks are accurate, Joker is sort of the "spoiler" villain that works between the team and the actual villain, and Harley is the heart of the team who convinces them to do good.

I for one look forward to seeing based Batfleck in a movie written by someone with a modicum of competence, so I'm in.

I feel like the later ones are just damage control for BvS. Not saying the movie won't be funny, but, like usual, Sup Forums will blow it was out of proportion. It will be fun to see what a not snyder dc movie can do

Better than BvS and Apoc, not nearly as good as Civil War. Tomatometer - 72%, 6.8/10.

Civil War is like the Big Mac of comic book movies. Bland, mass produced, and made to be just edible enough for people to swallow and forget.