When will the Pole pay for his crimes against the German people?

When will the Pole pay for his crimes against the German people?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacification_of_Ukrainians_in_Eastern_Galicia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Honestly Poland should be partitioned between Germany and Russia again.

Despite everything that happend between our nations the pole will be an ally in the upcomming fight against the real enemy: the eternal anglo

Fake, those are dead poles, killed by the eternal germankike.

t. Pole on vacation in Klausenburg

No, just an ally of based Poland.

Brazilian monkeys wouldn't understand. I suppose you'll keep posting nazi propaganda though.

After they have paid for their crimes against shoddy plumbing in British households

When will Ukraine pay the price for murdering Poles?

How can a country that doesn't exist pay for anything?

We murdered silly nazi colloborants, there was no Poland at the moment, only nazi puppet state.

About 5,000 people killed on the Blutsonntag is pretty much the worst thing the Poles ever did to Germans. What is 5,000 compared to the 60 million WW2 death toll?

As for getting your ass booted back to the country where you came from...well, thats what you get when you try conquering Europe not once, but twice.

>mfw some brazilian ape tries to shit on poland because he isnt white like us

Race traitor, the 4th Reich will rise again and you will be the first to be slaughtered alongside your Polish bulls.

Fund the dole
Pay the Pole

All those deaths in those Polish death camps...

>Poland
>white

You're all jews and slavs.

WW2 literally started because of Polish retardation.

>((((((((((white)))))))))))

He's a german on vacation, real brazillians are illiterate.

but he is

he has all the features

>Slav
>White

Pick one, nigger.

Yes, and all that pure Teutonic blood that flows through your veins Mohammad will flue the fight!
t.eternal anglo

>slanted eyes
>big ears
>"""blonde""" hair
>big nose
Maybe for you.

Well he is right in the way that poles started offing and exiling native germans from "polish" soil.

That being said, I hope to fight side by side with the poles and romanians ( not the gypsy ones) when the bad times come.

Perhaps we shall again.

>pooland get attacked and divided both by Germany and USSR
>Western partners declared a war against Germany, because MUH DEFENSE DEAL
>Still, despite the deal, not declared a war against USSR
Explain yourself, silly west.

Can you fuck off? We already discussed this yesterday and yes. Im the same fingolian who you called shill

Not until the Polack pays for his crimes.

Why you hate poles? Forgot to ask that yesterday?

Why you defend mongoloid murderers so desperately thirsty for european blood?

Poles i have met are bros. Thats the only reason. I dont really give too much weight to history, i mean come on. We didnt live then so it doesnt touch me in anyway

>We murdered silly nazi colloborants
Of course, UPA killed some Ukrainians there, but mostly Poles.

Daily reminder that your """""nation"""""" did pic related and other similar things. And you actually are the ones mixed with mongols, along with russians.

>Poles
You mean nazi collaborants from nazi controlled state?

Pro tip. Poland is free, you will never be. Back to coal mines slav

Why getting so mad about history? There is nothing anyone of us can do to change it

Didn't the poles only start offing German civilians when german civilians were cooperating with German invaders?

UPA were literally allies of Hitler you dumb ape. They were equiped by nazis and made deals with them.

pooland so proud of their mongoloid genes they invented neosarmatism as their ideology to shout "we was mongoloids and shit" loud and proudly.

No they not and Nuremberg process proved it. Stop making up "facts", you silly

this.

dear poles and germans don't fell for the anglo divide et conquera. the anglos knows he can't take us both or just a solo so he plans on weaking us with conflict. the anglo is very sneaky, don't fell for it.

>anglos declared a war against superpower and dies for the pooland
>77 years later pooland repays them

Yes, they did. They made deal to exchange ukrainian prisoners and get equipment from germans and in turn they would fight against the soviets.
Also your rotten nation collaborated with nazis on a massive scale, you even had your own SS division.

>fight against the soviets.
>somehow bad thing according to pooland

wow is aidf running out of money so that they have to buy the cheaper ukrainan proxies?

I'm not saying it's a bad thing, learn to read you moron. I just said you were germany's best servants (not allies, because that would make you equal to them), so calling someone "nazi collaborator" while being ukrainian is a joke.

>ukraine
>calling others mongoloid murderers
>calling others nazi collaborants
Are you fucking kidding me you scum? Your people are bunch of mongrels. Your "national heroes" were nazi collaborators, women and children killing monsters. Your nation is biggest scum of Europe.

>being this mentally deficient
Holol, please romp back to the trenches and have fun playing artillery with the Russians

>ukies and BRs talking shit about anyone

Ayy rofl

But the Anglo didn't do it for the Pole, the Anglo did it to appease its Jewish master. The Anglo did nothing when Poland and the Baltics were invaded before AND after the war by the Soviets.

and USA between Indians and Mexicans GTFO

drop dead monkey scumbag

>hur durr calling names
You were nazi collaborators and therefore it was nothing wrong to fight "poles" (nazi colloborants from nazi state in reality) . If you not agree than death camps was polish camps on polish clay and not german ones, see?

its also the anglo who pushed poland to not to cooperate with germany. if not for the anglo guaranties poland would have likely served as a shield against the soviet union while germany would have raped france(sry guys) and the UK(next london bombing when?).

>t. Polish diaspora

Polack proxy shills working overtime to silence opposition. Do not fall for the Pole's lies, their takeover of Europe will be stopped.

Why are you so hostile to nazis? Your grandfather probably fought for them and killed slavic children under their flag, you should honor his memory.

>eternal anglo hating whites

nothing new here, lads.

Shame the only thing you can take over is the enemy tribe supply of bananas :-D

When will Poles acknowledge responsibility for their participation in the holocaust of the jews?

Why is everyone feeding this stupid fucking monkey's retardfe thread, let it die

hopefully this fucker will get blown up in the olympics or killed getting robbed in his violent shithole

I hate these fucking monkies so damn much

Oh god please do it

ITT: no proofs and a mad "white" Brazillian

>people getting redpilled on the eternal anglo
>lets derail the conversation onto the jew

these are some nice tactics, aidf. I will learn from you and use that knowledge to DESTROY you.

They paid for it before they did it. Case closed

How come all the death camps was on poolish clay, while all the other was a concentration ones? Is this related to pooland eternal first for the blood of innocent ones?

The Teutons were fucking up Europe and had it coming.

Ukrainian pigs were kapo in almost all of those camps so you can ask yourself that question.

as for your shithole, it should look exactly like Syria

start learning Arabic you cocksucker

Look, it's this guy again

They are repaying right now by being based and fighting for a white Europe

Where all civilians disappeared from Brealsu, Stettin and Danzig? And why?

Okay, I am not even ethnic ukrainian, and I lived in Poland for some time, so I know mentality of both countries.
Please tell me, why are polish such hypocrites?Why is Russia conquering poland and forcing it to submit bad, but Poland somehow has a claim on whole Ukraine up to Dniepr?Why are polish shlyahta, magnats, etc, enslaving ukrainian people ok, cleansing orthodox religion is justified, confederaty attacking innocents is ok, but cossacks, haydamaks are bad guys?Why are ukrainians resisting polish colonization and splitting of Halicia are bad, but polish people resisting such thing from Russian and Germans are heroes?WTF?

>white pieces of shit worthy of being saved

lol

nah

let this evil blood die out

Chernobyl and urine famine best day of my life

>Buys in to the story Poles fired the first shot.
>Which presumably plummeted the whole world into war.
No wonder Russia has such a walk in the park to destabilize your country.

Are we Russians also invited to the team bro?

>unkraine is such a shit country, all their QTs and even whores just run into our arms
Literal cuck nation. Where is your Bandera now?

We ate them all. They tasted like chicken.

>but cossacks are bad guys?
Cossacks were not ukrainians. They were a mix of polish, russian and lithuanian bandits who escaped to the steppes of Ukraine. They were not a nation, and had nothing to do with today ukrainians. They are bad because nobody likes thievess and rebels.

>enslaving ukrainian people
There were no ukrainians back then. Ukraine is a modern invention

>ukrainians resisting polish colonization
There was no colonization.

>Poland somehow has a claim on whole Ukraine up to Dniepr?
Who says that? We don't want this shithole lmao

Fuck off JIDF

Pooles fired thousands of shots before germans got mad, it's just mongoloid nature of these creatures to piss of everyone and kill the gentle one.
Look what these firsty for blood mongoloids did while there was no war
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacification_of_Ukrainians_in_Eastern_Galicia

of course!

Yesterday it was Poles, tomorrow it'll be Turks giving you bandits your just deserts

Nothing wrong with pacifying urine animals

> Ukraine is a modern invention
they thought of them as ruthenians
>Cossacks were not ukrainians
though adapting many tatarian ways of life, cossacks were mostly ruthenian and orthodox.Most lithuanians you noted are todays belarussians.
>There was no colonization.
filwarky, force moving of people between regions, all the time you had some power over ukrainian territories you acted like that.What you got in response was justified.You guys are retarded and understand no consequences of your actions, you wouldn't get split 3 times if you were smarter.
>Who says that? We don't want this shithole lmao
When you were stronger you always claimed ukrainian lands, and many of your people still think of some western ukrainian land as of polish clay.Don't lie to me, I lived in Poland.

> in response to a wave of more than 2,200 acts of sabotage against Polish property
That's what you get for being a naughty üntermensch.

Slavs are not white.

stop calling whites subhumans, there is only one subhuman - the anglo.

>2,200 acts of sabotage
in response to enslaving and religious and cultural pressure?
Polish guys need to admit that this shit is normal for imperialism and move on, and not make retarded excuses and blame russians while doing the same things russians did all the time.

>Roaches
>White

Yeah. No.

>Slavs are not white.

hahaha

nice shilled, aidf.

won't delay the day of the rope though.

Can't blame them for hating slavs.

of course not

slaves come in many colors and creeds.

won't bant back, I love dutch

You mean the 600 million? We know it was wrong to kill 6 billion people, we also killed 6 fantastilion jews and we are sorry.

>turkey
>white

Someone got his pussy raped by an Englishman.

nothing pisses the anglo more off then the realization that turks are whiter than them. gotcha, aidf.

>slaves
>white

thanks for the laugh m8