Women from [country] are the most beautiful in the world

>women from [country] are the most beautiful in the world

>special forces from are better than special forces from

>italian wom*n are so hot, I love their hairy arms

>person from [country] does something silly therefore [country] is stupid

women from Ukr@ine are the most beautiful in the world

No Ivan, I won't buy your cousin no matter how much you lower the price, now stop sending me mails

>my country's [socioeconomical indicator] is better than yours, therefore I'm superior to you

>a politician from [my country] is right wing therefore [my country] is superior

>[my country] has x% less muslims than [your country], therefore my country is the true savior of Europe and you are cucks

god these memes gross me out so much

>a few people in [my country] demonstrated against muslims one day therefore we aren't cucks

I wish I had a loyal and traditional gf from [other country], they're so much better than [my country] sluts

From where are you getting these retarded wojaks?

>having subjective taste makes you a brainlet

>Italians dont look like arabs

>making broad claims based on few cherrypicked pictures of actresses doesn't make you a brainlet

>[country]'s history is more impressive, therefore people from [country] are superior

>here are some wikipedia screenshots of military victories featuring [my country] this means [my country] is superior to yours

israel clearly has the most beautiful

OC

This is the funniest one because they don't even recognise when they do it.

>[country] looks really comfy, would the be accepting of a [my nationality] there?

>fucking asian girls isn't racemixing, Hitler said they're honorary aryans

>[Your Country] is islamic because this picture features some muslims

Sup Forums anticapeshit crusade

Made this 5 years ago

Correct, people from different countries have different physical appearances. Some are better looking, some worse. This is nothing new.

East Aryans? What?

japs

>country prides itself in their beautuful women
why are you trying to make foreign men fuck them