If Julian Assange truly has a bombshell that will land Hillary in jail, why wait three days to release it?

If Julian Assange truly has a bombshell that will land Hillary in jail, why wait three days to release it?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/757566831666290688
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He releases the rest of the bombshell emails after her nomination.

Do you want to have it released now so that the Democrats have time to do damage control / find a new candidate, or do you want him to release it when it's too late for the dems to do jack shit about it?

indeed. Once the DNC is over and then the wikileaks stuff comes out, what can the democrats do? Hold another DNC with another new leader? Don't think so.

Jesus Christ absolutely checked leaf

witnessed

Official Seal of Approval.

For once, Canada decides not to shitpost.

Basednadian.

kek wills

Dis Chinaman kno whaddup!

strategery.

if you show all your cards up front, shell deflect and dodge for 6 months and then "whats that matter, thats old news" just as that cunt has been doing for 30 years.

you prep your rival with left jabs before delivering the knock out right hook.

nice

It usually feels better when you edge it out for a bit then release it.
Checked.

Nice!

now that's something.

Any link to this that is NOT referencing the interview from June 12?
There have been people spamming this shit in recent days, and all linked back to the same six week old interview, it was just a scam to bring people to their blogsites silenceisconsent and yournewswire, and then spread. They posted several simultaneous threads each day, and rarely people called them out. Might actually be just one guy, even.
Direct link to Assange saying within the last days that something will come this week, please.

Con-fucking-fermed

Kek wills it!!

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/757566831666290688

If Hillary ends up too damaged of goods that even the establishment can't back her before the convention, they will switch in a new nominee more smoothly.

Meanwhile, if it happens after the official nomination, it's a bigger shitshow.

>tweeted literally 15 minutes ago
>after several days of spammers tricking people to click on blog sites linking to an old interview
>tweet from minutes ago links the same interview from June 12

I don't know what's going on here, but the order in which these things happen is seriously fucked up. Not sure if Wikileaks is fucking with us like the "Guys, what's up with the (((establishment)))?" tweets.

But why does Assange want Trump to win?

Trump doesn't support Assange.

>Americans literally cannot comprehend doing things because they're the right thing to do, rather than for self-gain

Make the bitch sweat

lesser of two evils?

Because he wants it to own the media attention - realistically because it won't put her in jail, but will be very damaging. He must've read Art of the Deal

Trump does tend to remain loyal to his people. Perhaps he sees more opportunity for a pardon through him than through Shillary

>If Julian Assange truly has a bombshell that will land Hillary in jail, why wait three days to release it?
'cause aussies are masters of the bantz and they know how to keep idiots in suspense

well in the interview he says they have a "very big year ahead"

so...

Don't get me wrong, I like that Assange is helping to expose the DNC. But you'd think that a left-wing person like him would want Hillary to win.

Or was he actually a libertarian all along?

>how to keep idiots in suspense

So is that what happened to new zealand?

Probably, then they'd be fucked.

he's giving them a warning.

I'd say this. I know if someone had dirt on me that might get me incarcerated and then decided to wait a few days to show the world, I'd probably sweat bullets, too.

He probably sees Clinton as the greater evil since she remains unchecked.

He has to arrange the escape helicopter first.

PRAISE KEK

So she can be officially nominated first.

Gonna drop the package after the nomination for maximum chaos.

It's gonna be grand.

gotta get that hype train going

If he is left wing as you say He was probably a Bernie supporter

I thought according to Wiki leaks, everyday there was going to be a daily leak.

I suspect that the IOC letting the rest of the Russian Olympic team(except the track and field) play in Rio has something to do with this. The Russians released the first set of leaks,remember the news regarding the disqualification of the entire Russian Olympic contingent last Saturday/Friday then the leak happened and then Sunday/Saturday news came out that not all Russians were disqualified, and almost 2 days since the first leak, nothing else followed

Put me in he screen cap you ramp scallion

He doesnt.
If he had it he would have done it already in time for feds to investigate.

Why would they fire all their shots at once? Let everyone rummage through the DNC leaks first

my guess is to cause panic in the Democrat party while they try to anticipate the leak

Perhaps he is a Patriot?

Leak Junkie?

>Wipe it like with a cloth?
I hate that bitch.

Best time to release it would be on the afternoon of the day she gives her dnc acceptance speech so everyobe knows about it and she has to go up on stage and give her trite speech knowing she just got cucked yet again.

Holy kek....I've been blessed

For blackmail

Doubles and its nothing

#hillshill

HRC wants Assange dead or in gitmo.

She has a personal vendetta against him.

Nice dubs

Praise Kek!

He's an aussie, so he don't care about left or right in the US, just chaos.

>implying Hillary has any political ideology

Hillary is a psychopath that will do anything for power

00:11:11 99

Wew

>Or was he actually a libertarian all along?
Assange is a libertarian I believe.

FBI guy hit on it. This last card may be the one that does more than just torch Hillary; it may start WWIII. The delay is Assange giving the DNC/Clinton/Whoever else get implicated one last chance to bounce Clinton and save face before the entire balance of power is upset. Hillary is that proud, though. She won't give up power until the meteor is ground level.

Or it's all bullshit designed to force a withdrawal.

I don't think Russia would put the Olympics ahead of being able to choose which candidate wins the American presidential election. Especially considering they have everything to gain with Trump, and everything to lose with Clinton.

F I V E F I V E S
I
V
E

F
I
V
E
S

KEK is on fire

One could say It's only until Rio is over.

>He probably sees Clinton as the greater evil since she remains unchecked.

I agree with that.

vboomb

for
and also to fuck with her head for several days. You guys have no idea how much this man hates the Obama administration

hey julian

The leafs seem to be recovering from their Rato infestation