Perfect Character design

in this thread we post the peak of character design

>no webbing under the arms

it's shit

Armpit webbing is the stupidest shit

>aerodynamic armpits are dumb

Basically an Ultron/Hank Pym mashup, but still one of the best and most striking designs in the MCU ever.

Ant-Man suit was GOAT as well.

It was a great design, too bad the character was throw away

Why is Hulk a Stand?

As far as symbiote suits are concerned

Do they use any physical suits for the armor in the MCU now, or is it all CGI?

All CGI now. I know they used to until they stopped around Avengers and IM3.

Actually nevermind, unless I'm mistaken, I know think they might have used half a suit in some scenes for AOU so I could be wrong.

>I know they used to until they stopped
On user

Yes

They use full, half and "head and shoulders" sets in AoU and in Civil War.

such bullshit. the suit's been 90% cg from the start and nobody noticed. even the first movie barely has any practical suit shots, even with his helmet open

Perfection.

Iconic. The style of Gorillaz is timeless, I don't think the characters will ever feel outdated.

people give it shit but it's still one of the best

Okay, I'll bite. Who/what is this?

Agreed. This helmet looks great because you can tell he has such a big brain.

Oh yeah, I forgot this is a board only about movies.

the comics were good for a while but now that so many movies are being released are they really relevant anymore? like these are superhero stories brought to life and the comics are just static pictures w word bubbles.

word bubbles lol. that is honestly feeling kind of old at this point and this is the first time i thought of that. i think the comics were good but i think the movies are all that matters right now

>no fun allowed: the post

We always have to have one every thread huh?

TOKI WO TOMARE

Best modern batsuit

why he look like his cap got a bad hair cut

Here, have some drawings

To be honest the MCU has been much better than most of Marvel on the last years.

There is also the fact that they are stories with a beggining and an end, different from the endless cycle of the comics, which makes them have a more coherent narrative and characterization.

The only way that the comics could compete is if this was creator owned, like Mignola does with the Hellboy universe.

This said, there are also a lot of things inferior tho te comics, like the Extremis/Ultron/Thor aspects of it.

But OF COURSE a true patrician knows how to apreciate two forms of media on their own ways for their strenghs.

i meant cape