Homestuck: Will the epilogue be a comic, a walkaround, another animation, or a good, old-fashioned update?

Homestuck: Will the epilogue be a comic, a walkaround, another animation, or a good, old-fashioned update?

Other urls found in this thread:

sometipsygnostalgic.tumblr.com/post/144175556346/sometipsygnostalgic-as-a-peace-offering-i-fixed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

STOP BEING A HERO

Whatever it is, it'll be bad.

someone requested nepeta in a sports bra but the thread went down before I could post

good nep

Draw bowman

Nice!

neither. the epilogue will not exist

one extremely long and cryptic SBaHJ page that will leave us decoding its messages for at least a year

daily reminder that lord english wins and kills everybody

It'll never happen

Well, I'd like to be optimistic about the epilogue, I really would. But it doesn't seem like Hussie really was planning to do one, at least not to any great extent. So I would imagine it'll be some normal updates in the same fashion as later Act 6 pages, so text dumps with the characters standing about.

That was me a couple threads back. Thanks for doing it, looks great, you're a diamond. There's never enough action ready Nep, good way to start the thread that totally will be left alone from now on.

I really chegged up the whole "qt fantroll girl" idea

I hope to GOD it's part walkaround, because that's the only thing that can satisfy the audience in content, and is a fitting way to go out all things considered. Hussie better realize this.

>Juggalo Fuzzy Lumpkins
I am sufficiently horrified. Well done.

I like this guy

>Kids trying to live a normal life in a world where they're worshipped as gods
We came up with that a few threads back and I still fucking love it

why do people continue telling fairy tales about this "epilogue"
it's less real than the videogame, and the videogame is two million dollars' worth of not being real

I'd love to see an MC Ride troll in your style

I was absolutely convinced Act 7 would involve a massive walkaround, given the 2 page reveal when the updates started back up. I don't think I can take the disappointment of looking forward to one again.

The epilogue is not going to happen. It will never happen. Dont let Hussie lie to you.

>zillyg'toff-milon
oh lawd that just hit me

Epilogue will be the conclusion and not the epilogue, just like intermissions have been the main acts since Caliborn took over.

The epilogue was contained within Act 7, remember? I doubt we'll get anything later than than that into the characters' lives, chronologically. No, it doesn't contain babies or ship confirmations, because Hussie is a hack and doesn't yet understand how incredibly unsatisfying and lazy "it's up to interpretation" is. He thinks it's a clever way to satisfy everyone, and will go on thinking that.

It is a good one.

That's kind of funny because I didn't make that connection drawing him

I pulled influences from
>the makaras (obviously)
>wario
>john wayne gacy /pogo the clown
>the people eater from mad max fury road
>lanky kong
>Mr. Bungle's S/T album cover
>rednecks & rodeo clowns
>the trickster from Thief
>the rapists from Deliverance
>ringmaster pendlecoat ( the shotgun is a direct lift from whistles)
>boars (also obvious)
>pigma dengar

Jade and Dave making out with each other while they visit Karkat's funeral!

she just realized someone came in her shoes

They're just doing it to honor his memory.
Dave will name one of his firstborns Karkat.

You're a fuckin' wizard, man. I'm impressed.

:^)

But
It's normal jade. That means she's not even playing the game. Who else would...?

That poor doomed timeline Karkat, he doesn't even realize he's dead yet.

>making out with your wife during a funeral, rather than just opting for a comforting hug

That's fucking rude man. If they want to fuck they have to do it in the hallway like normal people.

sometipsygnostalgic.tumblr.com/post/144175556346/sometipsygnostalgic-as-a-peace-offering-i-fixed

Dave, Karkat and Jade will just forever be thrown into the bottomless pit of an ambiguous ending. They do not have canon ships, and will stay this way for all time.

Sure, he was dead, but John zapped him to his quest bed.

I feel so sorry for these poor bastards.
Are they still going to be drawing that stuff even when Dave is bouncing some dog-eared blonde baby on his knee

no fucking way

>John helping Dave remain prison gay
>and giving up a chance to have his bro and his sister hook up

What a stupid thing

Dave will still support Dirk even if he had one drunk night where he confused Jade with a man. It's an easy mistake to make.

John has to realize the ending sucked (and that Davepetasprite exists) to even do anymore zips. No sign of him realizing that.

>davekat shippers as usual are smug passive-aggressive cunts

Yeah what else is new

The homos ultimately became irrelevant, I think he's satisfied with the ending. He's given up on Rosemary after Kanaya pointed out that she has a degree in caregiving and is qualified to take care of poor mentally retarded Rose.
He doesn't care that a bunch of trolls died and he's happy to keep Karkat around as a babysitter

When did Kanaya get a nursing degree

So I'm wondering if the reason this thread didn't get deleted could be because I put Homestuck in the description instead of the subject field (I tried to make two threads earlier, filled in the subject field, and they were deleted almost instantly) but I can't figure out what difference that would make. A janitor looking up Homestuck threads to delete them would still see this one.

What kind of mom would Terezi be?

>Well Some Of Us Actually Spent The Three Years On The Meteor Fucking Doing Something

i love her

i want to corrupt her

kanaya's naive
rose is the dumb one

it's hilarious that that comic is essentially a perma-WIP and it's still causing asspain

She'd be the really fun type of mom that seems like she has it all under control, but then when the kid reaches their early teens they realize she's falling apart under the guise of a smile.

She'd probably end up an hero.

God bless steelcorridor, really.

Why would John give a shit? He already saw that pairing end up in disaster first-hand. He was willing to give his bro advice not to date Terezi, and he'll do it again.

I really hope this thread gets deleted now

I'd post that one fic of her smelling Dave's newborn and going all weird but I can't FIND it.
My folder's become too big.

Probably a cool one, very supporting of free expression but with some golden clad rules she'd enforce strictly. Overall, pretty fucking good, depending on if she still has issues with dependency on others for happiness, toxic relationships and issues with being open with her actual feelings.

He's probably trying to stay under some quota for threads deleted in one night that would auto-alert actual mods to his shady business. Staying out of radar is probably important if you're a super-cool janitor who operates outside the rules.

That's davesprite, not dave.

Ultimate selves, bitch.

The eight balls were symbolic of the fact that LE was the final boss. The juju was a cue ball and the black hole a pocket. Game over.

None of the trolls, save Kanaya, are cut out for raising kids. If it ever existed it was long bred out of them.

By that logic because Davesprite kisses Jade and all the Daves who die trying to save Jade, that Dave and Jade's ultimate selves involve them destined to be together.
That's kind of cute.

There was a night where I very aggressively kept making thread after thread after thread until he finally got me banned for three days and he deleted every one of them, plus threads made by others. I don't think there's a quota.

user Are You Sure This Outfit Is Considered Normal For Your Species To Wear In Public
I Dont Feel Very Fashionable

>Download Homestuck Sound Test
>Non Compos Mentis is on there
Literally how

hnngh

Where's her cock?

That was Nepeta, and it was a pity kiss. Jade might die a virgin, but at least she won't be a kissless virgin.

Why didn't Roxy just, like, conjure up some sacrificial slabs at the end of the game for Karkat, Terezi and Kanya? Why didn't John use his powers to zap Aradia and Sollux to the prize so that they could join them? Those two certainly did enough to deserve entry into the new universe?

What? What are either of those things?

>implying there was the slightest hint of nepeta in davepeta's personality after his introduction

>was Nepeta
Not according to Jade. Ultimate selves, remember.

Little Lord Fauntleroy

Why do you think s/he was so happy?

Man, I had to do some digging for it, but I found it in the end. I imagine we had much the same issue.

Homestuck Sound Test is a collection of removed and unreleased Hometuuck songs. Non Compos Mentis is an unreleased song by Bill Bolin.

Because the trolls don't deserve to live forever.
You really think THEY could compare to the gods? They're lucky that they're allowed to live on their planet and Karkat's lucky he's even allowed the spare bedroom.

That just goes to show how retarded Jade is. When Dave kisses Karkat after John helps him go god tier I wonder how hard she'll cry, or if she'll an hero.

They are stupid and it doesn't occur to any of them somehow (hack).

John has no idea where the missing trolls are or what they're doing (not hack). Last he saw them, they were happy going through the afterlife.

happy dave =/= davepeta

I really got start sorting things out.

Eh, keep it simple but not too simple. It's fun to look over other artwork or comics whilst looking for something. Couldn't remember how long it was so I likely went past it a couple times.

Indexer moved to /sug/, sug

Boy I tell you, I hate Nancy. It's a beautiful day, yay.

Bloodtraitor. He's dead to me.

Yeah but I at least need to split things into comics, ships, nsfw, etc

>Penumbra Phantasm gets released
>It's part of the Undertale 2 soundtrack

more gods

There really ain't much and that fic is coming along slowly

me

It astounds me that with the whole rich world built all the stupid fangirls do is make eighty million god damned high school AUs

tobyfox really did a better job with Undertale. I can't wait until he makes the Homestuck game, he's improved so much since making the webcomic.

But what do you do when you have a picture of two characters together, but not in a shippy sort of way? Like, a picture of rose and mom or something. And what do you do when you have a group picture? Do you put all group picture together regardless of whether there are 3 people or the whole fucking cast? What do you do with comics that ship? Do you put them in the ship folder or the comic folder?

Why is Caliborn so perfect?

oh i have a whole "parents" subfolder anyway

Kl82656255Q

Mll
L

Llmp

I wouldn't mind if the homestuck game was a made in a retro rpg style a la earthbound from the start, but at this point too much as been promised and teased for them to ever go back to that.

because he finished his quests

But what if you have like a picture of fucking karkat and the mayor? that's not a ship. Or maybe a picture of jake and jake just kind of palling around.