Character is a cat

>character is a cat
>played by MEW

>character is a wolf
>character is called Varga, Varg is wolf
>he's played by the same guy who played Remus Lupin, the werewolf from Harry Potter
>Lupin comes from Lupo, wolf

Woah, easy there with the symbolysm Noah, you're killing me with it. You're approaching Vince Gilligan levels. Deepest symbolism since I watched Jimmy McGill struggle with a cupholder and then rip it off.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fX3RXsMn5NE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

See, now I've gone crossed eyed. Thanks a lot, OP.

>MEW

>has a glass eye
>leaves an used tampon in a crime scene, showing a total lack of foresight
what did they mean by this?

She doesn't have a glass eye, asshole. Stop spreading that meme.

>whiteknighting for a blacked hollywood slut

Are they literal cats and wolves? Is this season about shape shifting animal people? I haven't watched it yet.

she has a glass eye?

SHE DOESN'T
>blacked
NOPE, THERE WAS NO SEX
>slut
NOPE

>varg is wolf

I heard MEW has a glass eye.

>Deepest symbolism since I watched Jimmy McGill struggle with a cupholder and then rip it off.
ayyy
youtube.com/watch?v=fX3RXsMn5NE

yes

Me?
I have a diamond dick
if you know what I mean

I do not, please elaborate.

Dont get me wrong, i unironically fap to MEW almost daily, but she is cancer. Every show she goes on, the ratings instantly tank or the show gets cancelled. shes horrible sorry. still hot though

Lol he changed his name from Christian to wolf because he was an edgy teen pretending to be a viking

Actually he didn't, Varg Vikernes is just his artistic name. He changed his name to Count Grishnackh.

DELETE THIS

>changed his name to a literal nigger character from a children's bedtime story

MEW a CUTE! CUTE!

>LotR is a children's story
really made me think

I found a 32 y/o chick on a dating website that looks like a crossover between MEW and an 80s model but I'm just 24. What do?

Talk to her and watch her run away as you drop your spaghetti

offer to be her pusy slave

Just look at any photo of her and you can easily spot it. Stop spreading this meme.

>she has a glass eye?

Yes. Don't listen to the memers who deny it.

Just look at any video and you'll see it's a dumb meme.

>Just look at any video and you'll see it's a dumb meme.

You're trying too hard.

Damn, I got baited. I get overly defensive when someone says something bad about my celebrity crush, I guess that's my fault.

god she's so hot

Is that ring supposed to look like corn on the cob?

It's okay, everyone gets baited by the "MEW's eye isn't glass" meme at some point.

>inb4 20 replies to this obvious bait

y'all got any MEW copypastas?

REEEEEEEEEEE
A GLASS EYE DOESN'T MOVE NATURALLY LIKE THAT STOP THIS STUPID MEME

lmfao baiting you waifufags never gets old

She's unrecognizable in that pic with the makeup and the problem glasses

They can, actually. Pic related. This shit's been around for years, just google "false eye." Obviously, MEW has a lot of money and she can afford an extremely convincing prosthesis, but if you look at her eyelids and how the light reflects off it you can tell there's something off that gives it away.

why would she put a contact lens in a glass eye?

Why are people getting mad? So what if it's a fake eye can't you make a fetish out of that?

To make it look more natural. She doesn't want to draw attention to it.

>it's a mew episode

REEEEEE DELET THIS
LITERALLY WORSE THAN WATCHING SIMONE IN FARGO

I liked her in that Sky high movie

Because her fake eye is fake news
K...

thats not symbolism you moron

No she doesn't. Or if she does, that picture was photoshopped to hell and back.

One of the best eye prosthesis makers in the whole world lives near me and I've seen his work many times. There are a lot of things that can give the game up. Slight differences in color depending on the lighting, the veins being more distinct than they need to be, the pupil not changing to match the other one, etc. These are all flaws in the current way they are made, since they're literally painted on and then sealed.

No way you can get around these problems either.

If I saw any of those things, and even they moved their eye to "prove" it wasn't fake, it's still fake. People with a glass eye are still capable of moving their eye, and often do it automatically because the muscles are twitching in tandem with the other eye. Also, people with fake eyes are prone to either excessive moisture, dryness, or eye mucus. They can also become inflamed quite easily.

my fave

She would be more attractive with a glass eye or eyepatch.

>One of the best eye prosthesis makers in the whole world lives near me and I've seen his work many times.

Oh, yeah? Well my dad is a prosthetic eye AND he works at Nintendo.

are tall, dfc, brunette women the most patrician of all?

It is, it just was too subtle for you.

Not if they don't have blue eyes, dark eyes a shit, don't know why she didn't get a blue eye when she had the opportunity and there wear a blue contact in her eye.

Indeed. Gotta love big gals.

Indeed

no

that would be short blondes with boopable noses and bubble tushies

Who's the womanlet?

Dropped.

you'd never see an actress who was not a whore like ASR signing up for a part like this.

Wtf I love glass eyes now

>that logo

kino editing

what about eye sockets?

*loud licking noises

>Indeed
post yfw MEWposters are astrally connected

>big brains
>tarantino flick

>tfw too smart for tarantino

hmm, that's average smart

nice, saved

holy shit is that hot off the press? I haven't seen that one before

hmmm, not really

maybe two weeks old?

www.tushykino.com

do you prefer /cel/ or waifust???

post moar from the collection pls

MOAR

Please stop posting this webm.
It reminds me of a girl I liked.
Thank you.

/cel/ is organized by threads, so is better to save pics, or whole threads, that's what I do, but it has no community and they're a bunch of redditors anyways

/waifuist/ is opposite, it's all disorganized in one thread, but there's really nice people there

Tarantino is the greatest mind of our generation and I know he isn't a millennial but honestly he gets millennials more than any director when you get town to brass tax except for some other directors that get it too but Tarantino is DEFINITELY not a bad film maker OR a dumb one.

No woman will ever look at me like that ;_;

back to cripplechan you pedo piece of shit

>cutting off before the best bit

reeeee

>>>/reddit/

fuck off moralfag

No but really what even is your problem with tarantino maybe what I said was a bit much because there are other great directors like joss whedon and tim burton who make awesome films but tarantino makes really smart movies like pulp fiction and kill bill also django which i thought was a really good film so why do you not like tarantino anyway?? okay i know that there are some film makers that make deeper films like stanley kyubrik but who even cares when theyre all boring

>hurr durr moralfag
You'll hang in the day of the rope, dipshit. And the plebbitors will hang with you.

>character is a cat
>character is a wolf
Is this show about witches and wizards or some shit?

why is boob hang out?

If she does I'm not ashamed to admit that I'd fuck here eyesocket desu senpai

They're very social.

>having MEWtism

There's a narrated composition, Peter and the Wolf. And the characters in the show play the roles of the animals in the composition.

I just watched the new episode and came to talk about it but I forgot I was on late night Sup Forums.

power-ranking of fun things to do on Sup Forums

1. cuckin' mods and janis
2. troll redditors
3. post cunny

POWERGAP

9000000000000000000000000000000001 talk about television and film

like, sitting here, just waiting for me to post

she was great in X-Men as well

hey, this one is for the feet bros

>talking shit is fun
They even made youremember on the story of Peter and the Wolf, yet you do this shit like a stupid child

lelelelel

you should try it, it's highly addictive