RIP ETERNAL ANGLO POSTER

As it has been discovered that he was a Sup Forums user and the ceasing of the autistic german flag poster spamming eternal anglo posts, I think we can include that Ali Sonboly was indeed the Eternal Anglo poster. Pay your respects, discuss the eternal anglo, and praise the great memories we have of the one true Original Aryan German.

Other urls found in this thread:

pz-news.de/region_artikel,-Polizei-bestaetigt-In-Niefern-und-Illingen-fallen-Schuesse-_arid,1112259.html
youtube.com/watch?v=E96bK4GZWvM
sh-ghorbani.mihanblog.com/post/6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh dear, I remember him being outed as a Roach as well LOL. Might actually be him desu.

Good riddance.

can we also meme mummyposter to death?

I have a feeling Sup Forums is going to be monitored by the government a lot more

he was a good boy he literally dindu nuffin. the eternal anglo brainwashed him with his infamous MK ANGLO programme to discredit Sup Forums as a whole.

Hans, when you gonna get a new Fuhrer that will pull your country out of the shit hole it's currently in??

There's gonna be more incidents, I can feel it.

We out here.

ONE OF US ONE OF US

Leave John Cleese alone!

>Aryan Pagan Nationalist
>Aryan
>Iranian
IT'S HIM

There were at least three more incidents just today and last night.
A woman got killed by a muzzie with a kebab knife.
A Syrian blew himself up at a music festival in Ansbach.
And now there's report that there's some muzzie with a bomb belt running around Nuremberg's main train station.

;3

Also shots have been fired pz-news.de/region_artikel,-Polizei-bestaetigt-In-Niefern-und-Illingen-fallen-Schuesse-_arid,1112259.html

meme nuke Sweden

I dont give a fuck, he shot sandniggers. That shouldnt even be a crime in a civilized society.

I shall take up the mantle of eternal anglo poster now to honor his memory, expect fresh eternal anglo threads everyday from now on

nah. surely it cant be?

being a NEET loser who never leaves his house was never this rewarding.

Holy shit it was him.
He was a meme Aryan, that way he could fit into Germany and be part of its identity.

rare

I just came from the university for a short late lunch break and am just like "What now again?"

I'm gonna miss him, tbqh lads

As part of today's Project Mayhem homework assignment, we need to get the mainstream media to pick up this story

F

Haha, what

Eternal Anglo poster already stopped posting a few weeks aog though, didn't he?
There's also at least one obessively Anglo-hating moron on Krautchan /rvss/, so the sentiment isn't unique.

It appears as though the sandpeople have started their operations. It's only going to keep getting worse from here.

Stay safe user

wait what did you say, NUREMBERG?
fucking finn called it

Who is the Jack Whitehall-looking guy in those pictures?

Honest question. How are you posting from Best Korea?

Proxy Newfag

>Eternal Anglo shitposter goes on a killing spree
>Doesn't kill any Anglos

baka desu senpai.

Whites truly are the superior race.

youtube.com/watch?v=E96bK4GZWvM

ISIS are Sunni and Iran is Shia. Plus the Eternal Anglo admitted he was Turkish. It could be him but I'm kind of sceptical.

Millennial Woes and his German girlfriend.

BEADED

wow he looks like a complete faggot how did he get a girlfriend like this?
I look better, dress better, am more intelligent and actually treat women with respect but I'm still lonely.

disgusting, everyone who lives like that should kill himself

KEK

you're a faggot, maybe thats why

Elliot detected.

F

Good, fuck that fucking wicked fucking sand nigger brown bastard sowing strife and division among brethren. Burn in Hell forever you fucking worthless goat fucking abomination.

>I look better, dress better and treat women with more respect

rip in peace

anglos are truly an unstoppable force

Picture shows Ali in an islamic paramilitary training camp. Ali was an islamic fuck like almost every other terrorist else.
More images here:
sh-ghorbani.mihanblog.com/post/6

I assume you're talking about Sir Oswald Mosley, head of the British Fascists during the 30s.

That was him? BAHAHAHAHA

REST IN HELL, FAGGOT

>wow he looks like a complete faggot how did he get a girlfriend like this?

Because he's Eternal Anglo male and she is a German female, they love Anglos desu.

Same way I post from the Nigger Reich

sonboly once told me
the turks were gonna troll me
i aint the aryan i should be-e

they were making me look dumb
i just had to pull my gun and
now i'm all over tv

well the kids start runnin and they wont stop runnin
tripping on the ground losing their mcmuffins

didnt make sense not to shoot for kek
the holiest of dubs blessed my one way trek

VICTORY TO THE ETERNAL ANGLO

bro, dont post more or your house gona be the next ride house for "hate speech" promotion.

I called myself anticommunist while being in communism. I think I can deal with it.

krautchan isn't /pol

Hitler dint die for this :(

mmm, 9/10 did read in head to tune.

>dress better

All you can see is a plain white shirt. Do you not wear t-shirts?

I hear some parts of China actually get routed to a North Korean IP

I say this every happening. Praise KEK.

Poor doge

I want this to be real, because if you think about it. Just how many of the British shitposters might be shitskins themselves desperately trying to fit in.

F

careful with that edge son.

Stop spreading this cancerous Meme. The Eternal Anglo poster like Shakespeare didn't exist.