Florida Teen Swimsuit party Shot Up

Two people were killed and as many as 17 - one just 12 years old - wounded when gunfire erupted at a teen swimsuit party at a southwest Florida nightclub early Monday, according to reports.

The shooting is "definitely not terrorism," police told Fox News' Heather Nauert

>gang-related

I mean it counts as a happening right?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_bites_dog_(journalism)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>letting your 12 year old go to a club
Such shitty parenting

>"""teen"""

Saw it. Probably just Florida being Florida. Doubt it was the religion of peace.

>ages 13-17

wtf

speaking as someone who crawled down then back out the MDMA rabbit hole

lets not let children think "getting fucking lit" at parties is a cool thing

jesus fucking christ i would even never known "children raves" existed

this is crazy

fuck my home state

I came here for this, why is Sup Forums not talking about it?

IF (note: IF) this is found out to be a gang related or black shooting this will disappear SO FAST from the media.

A shooting here, a shooting there, a shooting everywhere! I mean come on, whats the deal with shooting, am I right?!

Thats what you get for letting in thousand of Blacks in 1619. We warned you but America is cucked to no end.

>2 people shot
>definitely not terrorism
define terrorism ?

>gang related
Hahaha user thats a load of crap they tell you to not realize the niggers are shooting people for fun complete unhinged psychopaths with no motive or reason to their savagery but do think its a gang related hehehehe.

Free shots for all tonight only!

We warned you about Muslims and look who kept voting for Merkel.

>gang violence
>considered a happening
I live in Florida, and Ft. Myers is a shithole. This is par for the course.

Mate, someone just killed hundreds of kids in your country. Don't push your agenda on me. We warned you back then but you didn't listen

>A bikini modeling show for 12 year olds

This is the kinda degeneracy that'll get you shot.

Generally politically motivated.

Is the shooter known?

Stop giving this attention. I assume this sort of gunfights happen frequently. Now it's just used to slide the email scandal. Also no sorrow for degenerates.

top kek its a black club

>American police think terrorism is exclusive to Muslims
Rioting and killing innocents is essentially terrorism, so niggers are terrorists also.

A bunch of blacks shot other blacks.

No one is surprised.

Nothng to listen aboot, mate.

Pic related.

WTF are 12yos doing in such a place and at such time of the day? Please arrest those parents ASAP!

the event was 12-17 year olds

literally no adults

>sending your kids are rave parties

liberalism

I wonder what BLM will say about this. Most likely use the famous line black on black violence is irrelevant we oppressed by the system.

>gang-related
so it was a white man?

All she wanted for her super sweet 16 was to be targeted by men.

That escalated quickly.

>I mean it counts as a happening right?

Sorry user, man-bites-dog is not news

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_bites_dog_(journalism)

define politics

Because it's just black people, not terrorists.

Holy shit, how fat is that cop?

Oh yeah? Did the states of Germany in fact warn England not to import slaves to its New World colonies 400 years ago?

Good thing no cops were there, how about it?

>why is Sup Forums not talking about it?
fuck you. this is third thread. learn to Sup Forums faggot

Yea but older folks can get in since no id check

exactly

Nice one agent

I think op put up the wrong flyer

They got fucking lit up.... Amirite?

y'all kno dis b wity falt

This pundit on Fox News just said 'yeah it's probably gang-related, but ISIS has infiltrated gangs now so I'm suspecting muslim radicalisation' kek.

What the fuck Sup Forums???
I live in Fort Myers, and I was driving back home from out of town last night, I drove directly in front of the club maybe 30 minutes before this happened, and I shit you not; a big frog was in the road and jumped out of the way of my car at the last second, and I said the word "Praise Kek" DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF THE CLUB.
Is meme magic getting too strong???? I mean come on, a fucking "Underage teen's club swimsuit party" WHAT?
The fear in my heart is greatly overshadowed my the extreme excitement I have for this power we wield.

So what race was the shooter kek, killing kids if he's a dooncoon trump is secured the vote hands down

What kind of parent would send their kids to a late night "teen swimsuit party" at a club?

You did a good thing.

I lived in Fort Myers for 15 years. It's a fucking hell hole.

PRAISE KEK.

wait is this the black shooting from before?

a teen swimsuit party in a nightclub on a monday?

WHAT

Just another day in 'murica.