Why has this guy been branded a regressive leftist? He's pretty critical of Islam from what I've seen

Why has this guy been branded a regressive leftist? He's pretty critical of Islam from what I've seen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Y1LIAE8FlQ&index=1&list=FLS2pfBIt9Z3fCHeMIwj6LHg
youtube.com/watch?v=FAWx02i4NRA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hi cenk.

Sup bison

>let's look at these trends to do with race
>mmmh sure looks like whites are putting blacks in prison more than their percentage of the population
>mmmmh
>racist whites

>we need total diversity

Calm down, it's just an intern.

YOU GOT REKT BY SARGON OF AKKAD
HAHAHAHAHA
STAY MAD TURK-WEENIE

No, he's not.

>Saudi Arabia funds islamic "refugees" while taking in NONE
>refugees want to get into America to start islamic communities
>Cenk supports this

>SA also sells oil for ISIS and had strong ties to the 9/11 attackers and a whole bunch of other islamic terror groups
>Cenk is literally a member of The Young Turks, a group of Armenian Genocide deniers
>communist
>huge Bernie supporter

He's as anti-American as it gets.

He is called regressive because he thinks all religions are equally violent, which is absurd. He needs to look at the numbers.
Also, he got BTFO'd by based Sam Harris in a 3 hour long interview.

Noice. Checked.

>YOU GOT REKT BY SARGON OF AKKAD
When did that happen? Link?

Cenk refuses to criticize Islam and denies that Muslims kill Christians.

He is an Armenian holocaust denier

> trump wins white males in such overwhelming numbers

>sam harris
>btfo anyone

all he does is say "uh... no.. it's.. just that.. some people.. misconstrue.. my arguments.."

See Sargon's last video.

Roach faggot got BTFO by a CIA buttfucker lol.

Will do, thanks mate.

A FUCKING FAT BROWN BUFFALO

In the French and German attacks he's been blaming everything expect Islam.

>He's pretty critical of Islam from what I've seen.

indeed, Cenk is pretty redpilled when It comes down to it

youtube.com/watch?v=3Y1LIAE8FlQ&index=1&list=FLS2pfBIt9Z3fCHeMIwj6LHg

He is critical, but he resorts to 'dats raycist' and his cohost ana resorts to 'dats SEGZIST' quite often.

In general, it seems there is no one doing any research for them. They seem to pull articles from Salon and Vox or AP and just speculate off of the story. They only view Vox more critically nowadays because that site actively trashed Bernie the whole primary.

>Cenk is pretty redpilled
you fell for the turk jew lies

checked ss satan

yeah no he is simply a Muslim, and idgaf because he was born in a Muslim country his family is Muslim that's what he is and their values. No matter what bullshit he says

And no Muslims aren't redpilled they are fucking Muslims

?

Sam Harris thinks only conspiracy nuts think that Cheney had any financial incentive to pushing the Iraq war.

He also gets caught in a tourettes loop of focusing arguments around intention when talking about issues in the middle east. Nevermind the fact that good intentions produce collateral damage that should also be analyzed.

He kept trying to get Chomsky to approve of his simple analogies regarding intention, but instead Chomsky gave substantive reasons why collateral damage should be as part of the conservation as anything else. Sam got mad that he wasn't validated, and so now Chomsky is just an apologist as well.

Funny how an intellectual that complains about being slandered often does the same to others if he gets the fee fees hurt. He initially treated Maajid Nawaaz the same way, it's a miracle he had the stoic attitude to write a book with Harris.

It was sarcasm, Cenk is a retard

Watch the video

can't do it this guy sounds like a faggot

It's a video of Cenk?

Then you need a new pair of glasses because the only group he is critical of are white people...

TYT authors are fucking retards, they`ve been caught many times on gottentot morals and false reporting.

For instance take this: youtube.com/watch?v=FAWx02i4NRA
> muh 97% is not legit
Then ukraine soviet half-turks fucking bomb Russians in Novorussia.
Would not chenk vote for Russian protection of his ass? No? Yeah, that`s fucking legit.

> muh minority tatars
You can easily see them on picture for what they are.
Ethnically they are full fledged ottoman turks, who where abandoned by their generals. And they have to go back.