Even Nate "oy vey Trump would mean a shoah oy vey" Silver agrees: Trump is winning

Even Nate "oy vey Trump would mean a shoah oy vey" Silver agrees: Trump is winning.

He's still in denial on polls-plus. He is convinced Trump got a nomination bump and Hillary's will cancel it out, despite this DNC being a fucking shitshow.

What the hell happened to Colorado? It used to be reliably red.

Clinton even lost in back in the 90's.

Must be the spics.

transplants from cuckfornia

Californians leave their shit state, move to decent states and vote for the same policies that made their state shit in the first place. New Mexico is blue for the same reason.

Nobody should ever accept Californian refugees.

Sad! Nate Silver is always wrong.

Last poll in PA was two weeks ago and it was blue. Am I missing something?

There is a theory that Trump is actually running to help Hillary Clinton get elected. If that's the case both of them are on suicide watch.

Trump is winning in multiple battleground state polls

Legal weed.

Pulls in all sorts of blue-pulled hippie faggots.

Where are you seeing this? I think I'm only seeing the old one on fivethirtyeight

The map OP's linked is the now-cast, not the polls-only or polls-plus forecasts.

It is a godsend that we are against Clinton because she has so much fucking baggage. This should be easy, but I'm not getting too arrogant for now.

Take a look at the difference 8 hours makes.
Remember, Silver gave Trump 20% when this started.

The fucking Marijuana got us good.

Almost anyone out of state I meet is here for drugs, rents a tiny ass apartment with their five friends, and raises the housing prices beyond anything I can afford now.

Liberals are just white Mexicans.

Any burger can explain what is (((other factors)))?
Why does 538 give every poll a Trump boost?

What is the point of Nate if he gets it so far off the first time? If he keeps updating his prediction constantly its not very impressive.

Trump had 26% a week ago, now he is favored...

Daily reminder

(the user who created this pic is a genius)

>Germany

Go choke on a fuckin bratwurst and stay out of American politics, Eurotrash scum.

Pure Independents of which 70%+ lean right on election night and Libertarians how don't throw their vote away by voting R on election night. Holy shit ya'll are fucking new to this.

>Johnson polling 6-14% come November

Haha yeah right kiddo.

Is it legal to bet on presidential elections in burgerland?
I'd like to throw down a few bucks

i was just about to make this thread; fucking insane man. nate mustve cried hitting submit on this data.

>82657993
nate wrote in his post-mortem of the republican primary that polls-only was more accurate in primaries.

Wasn't Nate Silver wrong about Trump half a dozen times? Most times really, really wrong.

yes
predictit.org

This will probably end up being the Producers of elections.

besides Trump I think said something that he'd pass the duties of president off to someone else anyways.

Exactly this

He's still prediciting a loss for Trump on the election day. This is just a poll on how things would play out today.