Say one nice thing about John K Sup Forums

Say one nice thing about John K Sup Forums.

His old stuff is good

I don't give a fuck either way about him

He has an awesome grasp on animation.
He's a bit too loose though, and while it's impressive that he doesn't draw the same face twice, I feel like things could be made easier for him and made more appealing if he worked from a model sheet at least once in a little while. There's a reason they work so well for animation.

I love his blog, it's very informative and you can learn a lot about cartoon design too bad he's doing completely opposite what's he's writting

i love his art style

He... has a lot of potential.

He could do better if he wanted

his stuff is more inspired that literally everything on the air right now.

Everything on CN right now is so stiff

he's funny

He is right.

The Steven Show is anything but stiff, pal.
I mean, feel free to hate it, but they go off-model for gags a lot.

very nice bait

>Say one nice thing about John K Sup Forums.

Do I have to?

He goes by John K which is much easier to pronounce and remember than his ridiculously Slavic surname.

He banged a lot of hot chicks.

He was friends with Bob Clampett.

He made artists feel like they're actually making an artistic contribution through their work.

He's got arms and legs. Not everyone can say that.

A lot of hot chicks.

Except his stories are shit. Nobody is interested in another le wacky slapstick t00n short anymore. We had enough of that shit in the 30 - 50's and then again in the 90's. Writing in cartoons has improved so much more since then.

I think I laughed at a ren & stimpy joke once

>cartoons can't be fun, we've had enough fun cartoon in the 20th century. now cartoon have to be dramatic and real issues like getting cucked. thats why the only cartoons i watch is adventure time and steven universe.

There's a difference between fun and Looney Tunes clones. Gumball, Clarence and Wander are fun but they don't need to be carbon copies of Preston Blair cartoons to be fun.

>rehashing slapstick from decades ago is the only possible way that cartoons can be fun

they aren't

He used to be able to draw appealing wacky drawings that were still really solid with a lot of form. Now the only part he remembers is the wacky one.

That's a very handsome woman

at least he confirmed Calarts is shit multiple times

I hate gross-out humor, but a few of the Ren and Stimpy sketches that avoided it were really fun.

me on the left

I like his watch. That is a nice watch.

He has alright tastes in comedy cartoons.

How?

He's not wrong though.

Fun fact: John K actually praised Rebecca Sugar's comics.

He made Ren & Stimpy, which is GOAT (at least when he was still working on it).

>literally the same chicks in the 2 pictures
Yeah, someone stop Casanova over there.

He has strong opinions n knows what hes talking about for animation

>Banging 3 chicks at once for few years is something wrong

I like his hair.
I wish I could get my hair like that.

He was(is?) a chunk

Just saying pretty sure 3 doesn't count as "a lot".

I have seen some scenes that you SU fans praise so much and it looked pretty stiff.

Such as?

I wonder how many women did you have?

comics=/=show