t. 19 year old chode

>that's it buddy you're cut off
>I'm not cut off I quit

>drinks bottle
>label is facing away from the camera

Idk man

t. 20 year old chode

>the usual

It's okay. Not great. People will fool you into thinking it tastes good when it actually just tastes less like shit than the other beers. A lot of empty calories, will make you fat if you plan on getting drunk off of it.

>I think youve had enough
>I'LL TELL YOU WHEN I HAD ENOUGH!!

>Americans can't drink til 21

AAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAB

wait, are you the same cunts who cry about product placement?

> Other countries let their kids atrophy their brains before full development

Explains a lot about their GDP actually.

have someone buy you some and drink it

The human brain isn't fully developed until around 25 so we're all fucked :^)

>sober characters take shots
>flash forward
>characters laughing amongst several empty shot glasses

Beer tastes bad. I'm convinced everyone pretends they like it

The beers I like best are Stella Artois or a similar light beer. The worst are IPAs

>character downs an entire handle of liquor in the span of an hour
>wakes up with a slight headache 4 hours later
>perfectly fine and doing normal shit 5 minutes later

It tastes good and make me fell dizzzy wippity woup.

>I put the mickey in both our drinks

>leave the bottle

>unable to comprehend that someone might like something you don't
mmm yes definitely not autistic

Underage b& pls

>AAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAB
literally lol

You're a faggot with pleb taste.

I've never had that happen. Bar tenders usually aren't stupid enough to do that unless you're with a party. Can anyone tell me if they've ever been able to just say "leave the bottle" and actually worked?

>beer tastes bad!!!
>my fave beers are mass produced pisswaters :-)))
Wow maybe that's why you think it tastes bad

What is that?

It's pretty gross. But drink enough of it and by your mid to late 20s you'll kinda sorta enjoy it?

>unable to comprehend that someone might like something you don't

Beer tastes amazing. I love it all. Macro shit like Bud Light, bum shit like Steel Reserve, fancy IPAs.

Now hard liquor, that's shit, but you don't drink that for taste.

A lot of people actually do on a physical level due to some dependency on it.

>mfw

but you don't like it, literally the first thing you said was "beer tastes bad"

Game Grumps when Jon was still in in

youtube.com/watch?v=U83GzcSCXRc

First seconds

at my local shitty dive asking for a beer means a pbr

Sometimes I go full hood nigger and buy a couple of 40s of Steel Reserve. I have to go down into a bad part of the city in some corner store to find it, and they always look at me weird because I'm a white guy buying six 40s of Steel Reserve and a pack of Newports. That's just for the weekend if I'm hanging out by the creek by my place.

Usually I drink

not as good as rum

I can't have Yuengling out of the bottle, always too skunky, other than that, it's my go to cheap beer

>No more beer for you pal, turn in your gun and your badge

it's like coffee, when your tastes are underdeveloped you probably won't like it, but come back to it when your older and you'll love it.

as a teenager i used to drink shitty lagers like carlsberg & budweiser and i'd find it easy to drink but i'd think it kind of tasted bad.
when i grew up, i realised it was because i was drinking bad beer. i realised there was a whole world of beer beyond lager, especially mass produced shite.
now i mostly drink bitters and stouts, and i absolutely love them. it helps that just like food, your locally sourced stuff will 9/10 be better.

I miss old GG.

That sounds like a good time, honestly.

It's all shit, the entire industry is built on idiots pretending simple thing like beer is good.

I tried one once after being told how good it was, within a half second, I literally just subconsciously connected the taste as a piss/vomit mixture, by the full second I was sure it was 2nd worst thing I ever drank.

Tldr, don't drink beer, you pay out the ass for shit.

tl;dr: i tried my dad's dregs when he went for a piss and it tasted gross >.

Steel Reserve is the fucking shit. $1.50 for a quick easy drunk. Also, I unironically like the taste

Please don't post indecent pics of my mom, dude.

I want to fuck your mom and her gradient pubes.

Sorry about that dude.

What about the mosquitos?

out here you can ask just for the bottle because all bulk-beers and the like are sold in cans and bottles are somewhat more expensive and heavier so people tend to carry cans if anything.

It puts hair on your chest.

"Leave the bottle" is in reference to liquor though

ah, didn't catch that. Then no, nowhere is that done. I think in some places that would even be illegal. When I was younger this divebar used to sell liquor bottles to go under the table tho. Shit was cash when the shops were closed and you wanted to get wasted anyway.

It's great and I drink it way too much

me too brother

>Gruff detective puts gun and badge on the bar while drinking

Two of these will get you extra sloppy.

>and your other beer

>they still sell glass bottles of beer
Man to hell with those homeless people that got them banned

jesus christ, that's like downing a bottle of german wine. That'll get you fucked up for sure.

My favorite cheap beer is labbat blue or MGD

Black canadian?

Ohio

I don't know how it is in all Europoor countries, but in Spain you can actually do this. Every local place has like max three different types of beer, and they are all the same light garbage, so some places just have one and the only option is either small or large.

Some bars in Japan are like this too.

Childhood is when you idolize alcohol.
Adulthood is when you realise that water makes more sense.

I feel exactly the same way. It just seems to me like it should be an acquired taste because of how shite it is but no, everyone and their mother drinks it.

You probably wont like it your first few times, after while though you'll learn to like it. As for the taste, it really depends on the style, but it sort of tastes as it smells, which isn't that good for a first-timer.

I drank with my friends to be cool and really nursed the bottle when I was 21, convinced no one could like it and everyone was just pretending. Now I look forward to a good beer every now and then.

Do yourself a favor and start with something like an IPA, rather than getting like a Budweiser or some 1 dollar American beer.

worse its american beer

youtube.com/watch?v=HeWUXV89w0g

I usually go for a couple of hurricanes when I go full hood nigger.

what's your name

Poofters
Respective taste cobber

>character has sex
like totally unbelievable

>Explains a lot about their GDP actually.
So why is Ireland's GDP higher than that of Amerifats, faggot?

Steel Reserve is good I just tried it the other day, I may sound like a faggot but the black berry version is great. Tastes like a fruit soda

You can get away with it for wine

what?

any true white man drinks at least two or three pints a night- from a beer mug, not degenerate style straight from the can or bottle- and complements the beer with a small bowl of pretzels or peanuts. Bonus points for standing/siting on a bar stool while doing this and not slouching on a couch like a nigger, and wear a fucking real shirt while doing this and not an old faded tee with holes, have some self-respect while you're tying one on.

You sound really insecure

I bet i could beat you up

Yes, because Americans are known for their intellect.

>Child detected

>GDP
>Compare any other statistic from health to education to poverty to crime
>America is fucking abysmal

Bruh how much of that GDP do you see lol

That's tryhard as fuck. If you're going to drink your beer then there is no reason to be all proper or "right way" to drink it unless you're in some fancypants place. My favourite way to indulge in beer is sitting on my pier and slowly look at the sun setting, listening to music and chilling the fuck out in my wifebeater and shorts.