Someone needs your help Michael

Someone needs your help Michael.

When you're a spy

you need to always make sure you have the right tools for the job.

For example

if you're in a rented, furnished apartment on a surveillance mission

and you find out the toaster has no "bagel" setting

then don't be afraid to call the landlord and complain.

Anything that puts you off your regular routine,

like a bagel toasted on the wrong side,

can get in your head and obscure the objective of your mission.

Mom, let me finish my yogurt.

michael let me put my cig out in your mouth, come here son

i really disliked her
also the hot-chick that wasn't hot

Where did the series go wrong, desu?

When in it turned into some depressing dark and gritty spy show instead of the light-hearted character driven adventure show it had been.

Is there any spiking currently airing?
I hear her saying 'Moyami' in my fucking sleep, man.

>You know spies... bunch of faggy little cunts
How did Campbell get away with it?

Please don't do this.

Too late, faggot

when it cast a bad actor for a role that was being a good one

> Michael, does Fiona ever eat more than yogurt? I'm worried she's getting too thin.

Damn, did Raimi work on this too?

Christ, Fi! Don't you potato niggers know how to drive?

When you think about it. It actually saved his career.

> Fun Fact: Gabrielle Anwar has been unemployed since the show ended.

Shit, even Cagney has managed to find steady work since then.

This is prime Netflix /comfy core/

This guy is going to be in the new xmen tv show

She's 47 years old and Burn Notice was the peak of her career. What did you really expect

There's a cute guy at table 3, Michael.

More TV. Throw the bitch on Gotham with all the other super thin square jawed ladies.

Even after 7 years of burn notice. She is still the chick that danced with Al Pacino in Scent of a Woman.

Where's Tyne Daly?

actually happened, you old bitch

this, when Michele started betraying everybody, and all that.

When making a Burn Notice thread, it's all about the audience you are pitching to...

the Irish skeleton looks like an attractive avenue, until you're up to your neck in Al Pacino memes

go for the half-groid and you'll win the nazi-larpers... and a lot of useless infographs

Steering clear of Campbell might not win you any friends, but it also might save you a lot of Raimi-related headaches

your safest bet is to go full-on Gless and pray it doesn't derail into a "When you're a spy..." circlejerk... but even the safest bet is still a gamble

Quoting the Intro is a solid option

It might not hold the thread for long, but it's good for a handful of posts...

Posts that will buy you just enough time to throw together a daring Baneposting synthesis

It's not CIA protocol to alter a flight plan... but sometimes the prospect of catching the masketta man can make you surprise even yourself... chances are, you end up calling it in

>they kept using her in the show as a 'totally sexy chick who can distract guys'
>looks like a dishevelled skeleton

Hated this about the show, luckily watching Sam and Mike work cover IDs was some of the most entertaining kino I've seen.

I haven't seen a show do going undercover as great as Burn Notice since.

>all this fiona hate
I liked the skelly.

I love Burn Notice but it had probably the worst product placement in TV history. That scene where they keep mentioning the BLUE HYUNDAI drives me nuts

when you're trying to fuck a literal skeleton wrapped in leather, there's a lot of no-go positions

missionary seems like an option... until you get the bill from the orthopedic surgeon

Her on top would seem like the only logical choice, but the trained operative knows that rest is just as important as staying alert, and the specter that face cackling with pleasure equals a lot of sleepless nights...

instead of wasting time going through the whole kama-sutra, eliminate the threat entirely and stick with reverse-cowgirl

>missionary seems like an option
>implying fiona wouldnt fuck the shit out of you with a gun to your head and a bomb strapped to your chest
she was a bit to incendiary for my tastes desu