Was he right?

Was he right?

No, this was a retarded scene

It doesn't necessarily matter if he was right or wrong

He was able to defend his decision and think critically which proved be was intelligent enough to work for the MiB

Of course he was
by the film's logic anyone could secretly be an alien

yes.

Of course, I mean quantum physics?
What's even that alien shit?

He couldnt keep up with the other agents so he decided to be a contrarian nigger

Yes. Clearly she was some alien in disguise that was ready to start some shit.

i think he was on to something with the quantum physics book

there was another black officer

J was witty and not a fucking cuck, and it is shown beautifuly by the chair scene

Yes. J's logic was proven throughout the movie.

Pretty much this, or he just wanted to be a contrarian fag.

The whole scene is great. And yeah, by MIB logic he was right. Dont just shoot the scary looking alien in the face, shoot the scary acting "human".

it demonstrated that he didn't see aliens as something that needed to be shot just because they were big and ugly. not all aliens are aggressive and dangerous, despite how some look, so yes he was right to not shoot the ones who weren't really doing anything wrong

>Little girl
>reading quantum physics book

he was right on the money

Correct. My favorite scene is before that though to showcase this. When he asks why they're there and that other nig stands up and gives hay corny speech about how they're looking for the best and J starts laughing and calls him out saying he's really excited and sucking up but had no idea either why they're there.

Yeah, he was right. Aliens can look ugly as fuck but that doesn't mean they're evil. Also
>8 year old holding a quantum physics book

Well Sup Forums, what would you do?

I would have done what one of the dudes tried and use the wall of the seat to write on.

They all should have been smart enough to collectively figure out to move the table to the middle of the room and rearrange the chairs around it.

He messed up. He messed up big time.
He got freaked out and choked under stress

BUT he was right as well. His analysis was correct.
The girl was weird, the book was weird. Her expression was odd.

He still fucked up but he was able to analyze the sitiation in seconds. Thats why he was right

But technically she didnt do anything wrong either

this

It also showed he was able to look past initial appearances. Everyone else shot at "the monsters" immediately. He ignored their appearances and instead looked at their actions or possible implied actions

Then she had no reason to disguise herself as human little girl.

man that would have actually made sense

>Disguise
They met several human like aliens.
She could just be an alien that happens to look like a little girl.
Smart enough but not willing to.

Quantum mechanics and relativity aren't really that complicated, a child her age could easily grasp them with the right teacher.

>women
>doing anything smart

he's right

They just weren't able to think outside the box. They thought "This is the challenge I must face to prove my worth" rather than "How do I make this easier?"

She is the only one who moved toward the shooters.

Anyone else loving these late night MiB threads?

Why was 3 a significant improvement over 2?

>little girl walking alone at night carrying quantum physics textbooks
Bitch was some kind of terrorist. Only way she could have been more suspicious if she wore a burqa

uhh, it's morning here

Yes, she was white.
Die Tiffany.

If J was already using the table, probably either scoot my chair over to the table or just sit on the floor and put the test down

This. I'm so autistic I probably would've sat on the floor and put my test on my seat.

Lay down on the floor and write. I never got out of this habit.

Get to the table and sit down to write it on the table.

>not mastering quantum physics by the age of 5
Brainlet general?

moot point because I'm far too much of a pathetic failure to ever make it this far in the interview process

The most dangerous foe is the one that looks most innocent.

No
Niggers just can't stop shooting innocent people

>hey lets do one last cashgrab when TLJ is still alive
Shamefur dispray

sit down cross legged at the table and fill that shit out like a 12 year old working on a coloring book.

3 was shit, what are u talking about?

fuck white people and fuck quantum fizzicks.

He is saying that it was less shit then the second movie

>be super intelligent little girl
>figth against the doom of being living in a shit neighbourhood studying and working a lot
>start learning quantum physics so you can help humanity advance when you grow up
>get shot by a nigger

Fucking hell raimi, that was subtle

But the third one is shit...

At least the second one was interesting and had the biker chick with the big tits

It's the 90s equivalent to the kingsman church scene.
Edgy shit for low IQ members of society.
>Atheist smwart, me atheist so me smwart too!

Of course he was right, white caucasian girls are EVIL, you must embrace the alien diversity goy

>Being this salty

what korn video is this

t. underageb&

What gives you that idea?
Typically the main character of a movie has an age that's above the target audience.
So anyone who thinks kingsman is a good movie is more likely to be underage.

>90s equivalent to the kingsman church scene.
No it's not, you fucking toddler.
Dogma's church massacre scene was.

>Typically the main character of a movie has an age that's above the target audience.
Autism.

Liking Kingsman would be a great filter to posting on Sup Forums.
Put it in the captcha; Was kingsman a good movie?

the way you type and your half formed ideas make it obvious

>Little girl
>CARRYING quantum physics book

she might have picked it up for her brother or sister or something

congrats, you just blew away an innocent girl

lay the paper on the floor and write on that while still sitting

uncomfortable but quick and easy solution

>girl
>innocent
lmao she was probably living off alimony from different dudes already and claimed rape on dozens of people out of spite

You are;
>Less than 24 years old
>Fat
>Virgin
>Christ fag
>Writing a SHITTY screenplay
>Enjoys Batman v Superman
How many did I get right?

>t. MGTOW INCEL AND PROUD

Its like a 12 year old muslim boy holding a "clock"

>Tfw too smart to carry books.
Whats wrong not enough space in your brain?

Sit on the floor, turn around and use the seat of my chair as a writing surface.

kek

>>Atheist smwart, me atheist so me smwart too!
wtf are you talking about?

Virtue signaling atheists.

I don't like aliens in movies. Why can't a movie be about gentlemen enjoying each other's company? Aliens are just to get the kiddos in theaters instead of playing video games.

Sounds like no country for old men.

See, that's a movie about a killer. Not any better.

oh

But I thought the whole meaning to life was to kill weaker men and either eat them or fuck their women.

Neither of the sequels were good, and you know this. The animated series was superior to them, and equal to the first movie in quality.

Don't cuss on my posts, thank you.

Right, but he was an uncle tom oreo, and not a nigger, thus proving the point.

The prequel was better

So what was it?

It was a tissue, But not for a cold, he was going to rape the little girl and steal her books cuz he is incapable of getting laid or a library card.
Then dundu smith killed her and he now has a difficult choice of raping a dead girl or just masterbaiting and cleaning up afterwards. That is what the tissue is for.

clearly not a tissue, It was a page he ripped from the girls text book on nuclear decay. From Uranium 232 to Lead, This reaction is critical to understand in the creation of nuclear weapons. He new she was going to try and destroy humanity, Smith was right, she was the most dangerous, but he didn't realize that the alien had already eliminated the threat for now. Now we will never know who she was working for or who her accomplices are. Stupid fucking nigg comes in like super cop trying to save the day when the alien already had a plan to stop this and destroy a terrorist cell

Stand up and use the back of this "chair" as a surface for writing

Blacks and muslims look innocent to you?

Should've shot the aliens hand off, then shot the girl.

if she didn't show up the alien wouldn't have that information

He was right cause the others were triggerhappy wich could cause an intergalactic crisis

what are you talking about? the alien is clearly the good guy in this situation.

Thats a ruse, the alien was obviously masquerading as a sick, lost traveller. But the presence of the girl with the "Quantum Physics" textbook reveals there is a deeper plot here. She may not even be a girl as we've seen from the films people like Michael Jackson, Oprah and many other "humans" are aliens.

She's most likely an undercover agent or sleeper cell sent here to gather information on earths technological progression and deliver it to her higher-ups.

the truth is out there

Drink more sugar water
You'll be running down cephalopoids on foot in no time Agent

>nigger kills a random white girl
>mocks his death with some half-assed excuse
>the viewer is okay with this
Yeah, kike brainwashing is totally not true.

so its intelligent if you assume that any child carrying books on advanced physics is an evil criminal?

Even if the assumption that no human alien would be holding a book on quantum physics were safe, why would an alien reading about quantum physics be likely to be a violent criminal?

there are more galaxies on orions belt then there are stars in the universe

So even if it was an alien wanting to look human, why would shooting an alien just because its an alien be any better than what the other agents were doing?

>5 years old
>quantum physics textbook

I'd shoot her irl

Because a little girl shouldn't be out in the street, at night, with books on theoretical physics, just chilling around some aliens. Obviously she's working with it for them.

its obviously making a point on the bugs ability to disguise as a human
and he knows something at least since he himself chased an alien in disguise

He's a cop, he was chasing someone attempting to elude an officer.

The idea of a military guy in dress uniform filling out paperwork on the floor like a 5 year old is pretty funny