Post accurate maps of your country (part 2)

Post accurate maps of your country (part 2)

tell me more about those secret raves.

loads of white people with dreadlocks or skinheads with gas masks collect in the middle of bumfuck nowhere and take loads of stims because even if someone calls the police, the nearest police station is 2 hours drive away so they won't even bother shutting it down

Sounds swell. I love that kinda party.

degenerate

Indeed. But fun.

fun is haram and therefore illegal in germany
reported to your local imam

I'm from the spooky skeleton county :^)

>neath port talbot
>don't speak welsh
nigger you've never gone to the rural areas

port talbot itself is accurate though

neath is just little swansea and port talbot is a shithole that makes certain industrial cities in russia look good, i mean the welsh speaking percentage is like 25% in some areas which is pretty good but i'm certain "speaking welsh" means that they learnt the months of the year in school and havn't spoken it since (unless someone english walks into a bar, and then everyone switches to welsh and keeps to easy conversations like the weather and football until the english people leave)

>Wales
What's the difference between you special Wales People and regular Anglos? Honestly curious.

merthyr is also accurate

>went to stop for some petrol in merthyr at night
>the petrol station looked run-down and moths were smothering every light
>some hoodies a street over keept looking in my direction
>when i looked at them they kept turning away
>went to pay for my petrol
>went back to my car
>what the fuck the hoodies even closer to the station now
>carefully and slowly drove out of there

I don't know what the fuck they were doing but merthyr is known for being a shithole of crime and high mortality rates.

Welsh people have mostly celtic genetics and they were the original inhabitants of britain who resisted the Anglo-Saxon invasion in the year 500 or whatever

Nowadays it's basically like England except the accent is funny, in the north some people speak the original Celtic language and everyone is EXCEPTIONALLY mad at the english for being dominated and suppressed by them that even these days the Welsh work for English is "Saxon" (revealing over 1500 years of butthurt)

It's a nice place though, not many foreigners, lots of decent landscape, people are friendly and the banter flows well

Anglos are dirty dane-germanic invaders, Welshmen are true Celts.

Anglo-Saxons aren't danish

drove past merthyr on my way to hereford one time on a thursday afternoon and there was a guy passed out on the side of the main road

also got a mate who used to live near there and bought weed from this guy who was in his 60s and has a motorized scooter and used to deliver it to him and he spotted him using it down the motorway once

Jutes and Angles came from lower Denmark, and plus they got further Dane'd by danelaw vikings later on.

Anglia is in Germany and Danes only arrived in Juteland after the Jutes migrated to England

you're right, but actually the viking influence on the english language is really understated, lots of common words in english come from norse and it's thought that because old english and norse were intelligible, it helped remove genders and certain tenses in the english language more easily because simplifying the language made it easier for people to communicate

Putting down the Chester-Wales beef for a second to thank you Welsh for not being traitors like the Scottish

Merthyr reporting in.

Council house dwelling scousers who can't get there fix in the non-existant clubs go and get fucked up in a woods to the sound of pure shite. Continentals like yourself would probably like it

Lived in "nothing" for a while.

It was pretty chill, I want to go back some day.

>celtic genetics
>implying that's a thing

>the original inhabitants of britain
celts only started arriving in Britain around 500BC (at which point the British isles had already been populated for thousands of years.). It's an Indo-European language family for fucks sake - there's nothing very indigenous about a culture that originated in central asia.

Which is not to say that the Welsh don't trace a lot of their lineage back to the first people to settle the British Isles. But whatever the culture of those people was - the people who built Stonehenge and the like - it certainly wasn't celtic. The Welsh can't claim to be much more indigenous than most English people - it's only on the east coast of England that you see a significant Germanic contribution to the gene pool.

Also - the Welsh didn't really resist the Anglo invaders any more than the celts in England. The Welsh still got conquered, exactly the same as their eastern cousins. It just happened slightly later because of Wales' position in the far west of the island of Great Britain. For some reason people assume that as soon as the Anglo Saxons turned up all the old celtic kingdoms collapsed immediately. In fact, the conquest was a gradual process that happened over centuries. There was nothing special about Wales, or it's conquest - it was just a continuation of that process.

OK LADS

WHAT'S WORSE?
1. North Welsh pretentiousness
2. South Welsh degeneracy

Somewhere near accurate.

How long would it take to get across the UK by car or public transport?

Seems like it would be cool to drive across it.

>CIVILISATION

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>wales
>country

Relevant

>How long would it take to get across the UK by car or public transport?
it would depend very much on where you tried it, and how you tried to do it. But I'd say London to Bristol by car is about two hours. Probably slightly less if you go by train.

Excepting certain boroughs of london, the south east is clearly the best part of the UK

>tfw my great-grandparents moved to the Welsh valleys from England and Italy
map is accurate kek, stay mad celtnigger

kys rushka

"more drunks and degenerates" should be one circle lower my b

Fuck I love Canada. What an amazing looking place.

Port Talbot was the inspiration for the opening scene of Blade Runner. Ridley Scott used to live there.

Чтo ти нeнaвидeть pyccкиx?
ты нe pyccки?

t.drunktard peasant

you are bunch of retards who hate own people and thats why mudslimes would take over your homes. your idol mr. hitlerir rolling in his grave.

REEEE DON'T DISPARAGE AGAINST THE MIDLANDS. NORTHAMPTONSHIRE IS GREAT

fuck off burger, no one likes the minkies

Not even a burger. Just in the US at the moment m80

Love my country, hate the mudslimes and degenerates.

How bad is it getting? I want to immigrate to a Scandinavian country eventually. I've got friends in Telemark and they say it's a little brown. Also ignore the flag I am a Bong.

I would agree but
>Pomerania
>Western Pomerania
>Lower Silesia
>lots of nothing

I guess you just didn't have much time to spend there

t. student in Paris

WOMEN are whores and men are fags. Fat dykes everywhere lmao. Hijabs aren't rare. I would suggest moving to somewhere like Norheimsund.

Neighboring countries edition

pic didn't upload

Accurate enough

Nice is a nice place to go trucking.

Besaids of big cities and Silesia those are the least populated areas.

>t dirty jealous uncultured hairy moskal mongol.

Anywhere still white? And tolerant of someone trying to learn the language? Norwegian strikes me as difficult to master but we share a few words.

>t. White European Novgorodian Petersburger who is in London just for a short vacation

We are not khachi we are Gryzuns. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

aga)))

I see OP forgot to label Portmeirion. Report to #2, the Green Dome.

WHAT HAPPENS IN THE SKELLY ZONE?

should be about right

Don't know if this is the right thread, but I'm thinking about learning Russian and moving to Moscow. Are Brits welcome there?

sounds like the most eurotrashy thing ever

So basically the parts that used to be German are habitable?

No, Russians hate Brits more than anyone else

If you want all white I would suggest looking in "Nord- Tronderlag" or "Nordland". Norwegian isn't too difficult. I have a cowboy friend and he is quite good at Swedish. Best of luck pal.

P.S: Norwegian people love Americans.

get landlocked, bitch. the geographic equivalent of a cuck.

best one

Nyet dazhe ne dymoi ob etom.

i doubt that

Good luck speaking Russian with Brit accent, only Slavs can speak it normaly.

t.Volksdeutsch/Kodziarz

good lad

Saved this one from previous thread, relatively accurate depiction of England and Wales.

No Svalbard? Great north, completely free of "reindeer".

>Aberystwitz
>Underappreciated
Yeah the place that spawned a whole new sect of Cultural Marxism

Also, don't forget that those Labour Shitholes are the reason we are leaving the EU, while all you Southern ponces voted to stay like the good goys you are

i wish there were more slurs for different parts of croatia (only blitvar and purger)