Jewess here, help me understand antisemitism

Jewess here, help me understand antisemitism.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RK8Oe6-JzKM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Culture_of_Critique_series
kevinmacdonald.net/books.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=rYF7opH-9do
youtu.be/niicDbbSky0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Another slide thread SAGE

Don't respond.

kill yourself

White genocide.

Sage goes in all places

Cultural Marxism.

Success breeds jealousy

Relax friends.

Exposing white genocide and cultural marxism is what we do best.

You must be pretty clueless if you don't understand antisemitism.

Do you even know the history of your people?

A rational reaction from a simple observation

You dont want this to reach the cap limit, consult your supervisor now before I redpill a few hundred people on the board lurking right now.

Shekels or gtfo.

Look at your flag. Why isn't it the flag of the containment country of the Jews?

Even video games aren't safe

Fuck off reptile, I won't fall for your lies.

tits or gtfo

>believing such obvious fake
Also
>A FUCKING LEAF

Jews photoshopped war crimes and killed millions of Whites for their satanic plans.

Denial of objective truth is a core component of cultural marxism.

>Denial of objective truth is a core component of cultural marxism.

70 million whites died for this.

>1 post by this ID

I'm still here.

There's literally nothing wrong with being a Jew.

t. 62% Jewish

In my opinion, modern antitisemitisism is almost exclusively related to the Palestine colonisation.

Post a pic of yourself and I'll show you real anti-semitism.

youtube.com/watch?v=RK8Oe6-JzKM

Good goi

Its in the bible

>believing early internet shops were used publicly

What? I'm for Israel, but hate kikes.

because I think you heard that colored peapole are living in those countries. So there is hot colored girls. Not that complicated

Remember the 68 billion boers

Read Kevin MacDonald:
>Culture of Critique:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Culture_of_Critique_series
kevinmacdonald.net/books.htm

Heard about colonisation ? now it's our turn.

>imply female in shitty slide thread

guaranteed replies

tits or gtfo

sage

You know how you're a member of a vast Zionist conspiracy to destroy the world?

It's about that.

Wait, you're a normal person living and working and saving your shekels? SAGED OBVIOUSLY.

>Heard of genocide?

Its against international law and death is the punishment for promoting it.

Congratulations, youve wiped out white peoples prospects of survival in every single country, and their children are the minority in all their countries.

Well, actually, the jews are behind it, but dont you niggers just love to brag about other peoples accomplishments.

We will execute you all the same. Complicit with genocide? Legally executed.

Were going to take our countries back, youre going to be the enemy, and bragging about it like this only goes to justify the righteous slaughter of your entire extended family.

>The United Nations Genocide Convention defines it as "acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group"

Migration as nothing to do with genocide. It's demography, not intentional exterminnation.

ay girl want dis dicc

No I want nigger cock go away shlomo

Anyway I'm getting out of her. The more days I spend I spend on this website I'm reconsidering the medium IQ of the 4chaners. When it will reach 50, I'm getting out.

The intent is stated.

Founder of the EU, white negroid race is the goal.

All jews.

Part of cultural marxism, one race, easily controlled as a group for lack of conflict in mindset. (no racism if were all brown)

Several quotes from prominent jews, 2 of them university professors, one the DNC chairman, jewish religious leaders etc etc.

More direct calls for white genocide, immigration implied tool in some.

more jewish activists calling for white genocide in one breath while advocating immigration in the other

The intent is clear, Im going to hit the "spam" filter if I keep linking.

wew lad

It's an industry, perpetuated by jews themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=rYF7opH-9do

>antifa faggots will defend this

The word "antisemitism" is a smokescreen for occasional dislike of Jews. Personally, I have a strong disdain for modern rabbinic Judaism as well as believe that Jews are responsible for deicide. I don't know how anybody who has read and understands their New Testament can come to any other honest conclusion. That being said, Jews are people just like any other people, and really don't deserve any special treatment be it negative or positive. For example, I don't agree with having pogroms or anything like that.

Matthew 27
[19]While Pilate was sitting on the judge’s seat, his wife sent him this message: “Don’t have anything to do with that innocent man, for I have suffered a great deal today in a dream because of him.”

[20]But the chief priests and the elders persuaded the crowd to ask for Barabbas [a murderer] and to have Jesus executed.

[21]“Which of the two do you want me to release to you?” asked the governor.

“Barabbas,” they answered.

[22]“What shall I do, then, with Jesus who is called the Messiah?” Pilate asked.

They all answered, “Crucify him!”

[23]“Why? What crime has he committed?” asked Pilate.

But they shouted all the louder, “Crucify him!”

[24]When Pilate saw that he was getting nowhere, but that instead an uproar was starting, he took water and washed his hands in front of the crowd. “I am innocent of this man’s blood,” he said. “It is your responsibility!”

[25]All the people answered, “His blood is on us and on our children!”

[26]Then he released Barabbas to them. But he had Jesus flogged, and handed him over to be crucified.

good mango

>

"Germany Must Perish!" was advocated the sterilization of the German people, after their nationalism caused two world wars.

But of course at Wannsee the Germans proved they were crazy as fuck and decided that actually putting the Jews to the sword was the answer.

Please go back to Stormfront you shill.

Hitler dindu nuffin, Churchill was a jewish puppet bent on.. white genocide.

>Jewess here, help me understand antisemitism.
Sure, no problem! Just step right into my office.

I wonder, is mugging roleplay some kind of really taboo S&M among Jews?

Like, if the dominant partner pretends to hold you at knife point or gunpoint and takes your shekels and taunts you about it, or dirties them up somehow. Or better yet, subdues the victim and starts counting the shekels in front of them or on them. The way you bunch are about money I wouldn't doubt it. Are there underground Jew clubs where people secretly act generous, give good tips to the staff, and generally do anything but be stingy?

If not, I should open one and make a killing.

The race war is coming and I'm ready to literally exterminate the jewish population here, atleast in my city alone. I've got quadrants of the city marked off, I'm drawing battle plans kike. You motherfucker s want to eliminate all Europeans, goodluck.

t. shitskin apologist/delusional leftist.

We hate the jewbeast for plotting against its host.
It's jew who strted the mass muzzification for cheap labor meme.
Because they refused to pay the goyim fairly.

>Jewess here, help me understand antisemitism.

the real issue is antigentilism

antisemitism is a non-issue.

This whole thread reminds me of Sup Forums 10 years ago. Nice to see we're not completely infested by Kikes,

Antisemitism is a buzzword used by Jews to instantly deplatform honest men. You don't deserve special rights no matter what your filthy book teaches. 80 Million dead Europeans 55 Million dead Russians, 20 Million dead Arabs on your hands. If anything you deserve less rights.

There is literally nothing wrong with being jewish.
Zionism and Loxism on the other hand...

how about you help me understand anti-goyism?
Why do jews hate and constantly work to undermine all non-jews?

You would make a hot lampshade.

its real

ANTISEMITISM DOES NOT EXIST, YOU WHITE RACIST!

The problem is not you personally or your religion, it's the elites fucking with the common white man.

whites are tired of being shat upon but everyone.

you leave us alone, we'll leave you alone.

is that fair?

it is, get your glasses checked

Not to mention all the Africans and south Americans they infected with communist ideals. If colored people knew what Jews had done to their countries, they would exterminate them tomorrow

That's very true, what they did here in Africa could have only been conceived of by a demon. Fortunately the Whites here were always few in number, that way most of us were able to flee. There is some real evil in the Jews

youtu.be/niicDbbSky0