youtube.com/watch?v=HWaus05tyLc
youtube.com/watch?v=QN5shCJijLI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

twitter.com/BarryStanton64/status/933784124174856192

any Musulman in?

oestrogen free masculine nips edition

any Mosulman in?

youtube.com/watch?v=zXDPxVcRHoA

sad that some lefty mongs have stolen pictures of some poor old chap to make an ebin satire page

revised 19/21 lectures
do i stay up late and do the last two, or sleep and hope they don't come up in tomorrows exam?

any GLA man in?

listening to Kevin MacDonald

Bigger tits than me mum!

Why do you care about what other people's hands look like?

i miss danelad

*blocks your path*

just found out it was originally "interpol went shit after antics", not "went to shit"

Does everyone just shove the oven on max temp regardless of what you put in?

Every evil bastard scum will pay for their part in this fraud.

We /ck/ now?

i have the right to own the means of production its called taking a loan and starting a business sweaty

think ive got flat feet

americans are completely baffled at the sight of someone cooking with fresh products lmaooo

post pictures of your feet so i can uhh... diagnose you

>Starch on starch

Disgusting

>take a loan
can smell you from here, solomon

yes because it heats up quicker

... Oh and this wasn't briefly it was for a while .... He even turned the lights off and on again .... So I know it was deliberate ... Picture 5 December 2017....

jumper weather

but it tastes good

I feel bad for Theresa May. Even thinking about the task she has in front of her, probably the most extreme, intense time a PM has had for 50 years. I worry about her mental health sometimes. She must be the loneliest leader in the world

*observes the thread*

Seriously?

Love these, lad.

Yea... Totally bro.....

yeah
soyboy

not real brioche, throw it away

Anyone had freshly caught eel before? Fucking heaven

Pretty much. I never pre heat the oven. Just whack it in on full then turn the heat down to the appropriate temp after like 10 minutes.

if ONE good thing came from it its those 'Dogs Welcoming Home Soldiers' videos of yt

>dem feels

fuck off yanks

'cholism lads

when I went to france I hated the food
give me sausage and chips over that shite any. dont care if I sound like a pleb

She's doing a task no one bloody asked for.
Brexitieers were promised a rainbow and sugardrops brexit, not a "red, white and blue" miserable, masochistic but a huge display of national pride brexit.

I drink eel for brekkie

this but unironically

alt right soyboy

Help me Osi-wald Kemosley...You're my only hope.

you are the worst

(serious) can anyone describe the exact feeling when you put your penis in a vagina for the first time?

t. 19yo virgin

Lads, how unfair is it manlet runts get the same maintenance loan to live off of? If you're taller you should get at least £200 more per inch of height

My posting style will no doubt be familiar to the more seasoned /brit/s among you.

local, natural, rustic, simple

love it

salty coins and bags of sand

it wasn't nice. liked the food in italy much more

16 miles at work tonight

Why do his nipples look like that?

its lame

>Drinking live eels

What if they like bit a hole in your stomach/intestines

youtube.com/watch?v=uc6f_2nPSX8

like a glove

Well we can't all be masters of cooking schweinfleisch and shit.

warm
tight
slightly tighter ring at the entrance
slippery
the inside of a mouth feels a bit similar (stil different though)

imagine your flag just being 3 stripes next to each other

incredibly dire

imagine the power he could put in those HIPS UGH

Remainers seem to have difficulty understanding the concept of time. It's shit at the moment because we're going through the divorce and contributions, that everyone knew had to be paid, are being agreed as we go out the door.

This isn't "brexit", we're still a member, and will still be associated until at least 2021. Ask me again what brexit turned out to be 10 years from now, then you can judge

too much soy

want a gf who isn't crazy or fat lads

hard to find these days

I am British

For over a thousand years, the aristocracy were the guardians of peace and justice in Old Albion. Before the dark times, before the FINANCIAL GOVERNMENT.

why are yanks such an utter embarrassment
imagine failing to invade fucking canada like six times

Good question..

had another "mother notices how you've never had a gf and subtly implies you're gay" episode

just

canada is cold, and not worth conquering
let the leafs have it i say

Um those are CHEESECAKES honey

Every evil bastard scum will pay for their part in this fraud.
youtube.com/watch?v=sELDPP6K24Y

you sir lose 9000 internets for this post

>Rawnsley's book also reveals that after the debacle of the cancelled election in 2007 an increasingly unpopular Brown became more and more paranoid. When briefed that November about the loss of confidential data discs, containing the personal details of more than 20 million people, he leapt across the room and grabbed Gavin Kelly, his deputy chief of staff, by the lapels of his jacket. Brown snarled into Kelly's face: "They're out to get me!"

>During one rage, while in his official car, Brown clenched his fist in fury after being told some unwelcome news and then thumped the back of the passenger seat with such force that a protection officer sitting in the front flinched with shock. The aide sitting next to Brown, who had just told him the information that provoked the outburst, cowered because he feared "that the prime minister was about to hit him in the face".

>Rawnsley writes that "the cream upholstery of the seat-back in front of Brown was flecked with black marks. When having a meltdown the prime minister would habitually stab it with his black marker pen."

>Rawnsley reveals that another victim of the prime minister's wrath was Bob Shrum, a respected American political consultant and speechwriter, who had worked for Brown for years. When Brown was accused of plagiarising phrases used by Al Gore and Bill Clinton in his 2007 conference speech, the prime minister screamed at a shaking Shrum: "How could you do this to me, Bob? How could you fucking do this to me?"

>A senior adviser on foreign affairs, Stewart Wood, found himself on the end of a similarly shocking volley of verbal abuse when he attempted to brief the prime minister about a Downing Street reception for European ambassadors. "Why have I got to meet these fucking people?" he yelled at Wood. "Why are you making me meet these fucking people?" Brown then roughly shoved aside the stunned adviser.

Reminder that a seriously mentally ill man was Prime Minister for three years.

its our russia

only reason they managed to become "independent" is the frogs did all the work for them

Just tell her you're homo so she'll leave you alone

I AM A FIRE, GASOLINE

COME POUR YOURSELF ALL OVER ME

if you were gay she could pretend it's society that made you a loser because of the stigma around your sexuality, instead of her failure as a parent

The finnspam is a bit underwhelming desu

It's shit because we're lobotomising a significant portion of our economic plan for no real reason other than letting Parliament proceed with their mass surveillance and allowing Washington into our anuses with out *""__--Brussels's--__""* interference.

>you sir lose 9000 internets for this post

desu a 6'4 guy needs ~500kcal (20%) more a day to maintain bodyweight than a 5'7 runtoid

Only fair that they get more money

/brit/ is a russian women general
youtube.com/watch?v=HWaus05tyLc

Brexit was never about making things better off. It was always about who runs the country. Everything else was secondary to that

full grown adult but i still feel incredibly guilty and self aware when i buy alchohol at Jimmy Sainz

just want a nice bf

all women have a low level fear of being raped by you. something to bear in mind whenever you interact with a female.

it's /gay role play hours/ not a fan desu lads

tune

youtube.com/watch?v=QN5shCJijLI

the runt post

just raped 17 girls