"CALIFORNIA IS A SHITHOLE"

>"CALIFORNIA IS A SHITHOLE"
>....says everyone who can't afford to live in California

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N12sAB51kes
leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201720180SB562
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am californian and I can confirm it's a shithole.
I'm on fire.

>hear people bitching about sf and how they would never live there
>ask why and what's wrong with it
>it's expensive
every time

i'd love to live there, los angeles is my favorite city... but yeah, i can't afford that, i can't even afford to live in my city.

I've been there, it's a shithole full of mexicans.

SoCal is okay
NorCal is shit
AZ is better than both

>corn farmers and yuropoors keep posting pictures of the same mexican neighborhood in southern L.A.
>pictures of Mexicans who make more money than them

>"New York is a shithole!"
>Why?
>"It's too expensive!"

I don't like how many chinese people are in the bay area; I also don't like all homosexual culture they constantly flaunt in my face. Other than that, it seems like a lovely place to live. Everyone is nice, it's comfortable year round, you could spend a lifetime in the city and still see new things, etc.

isn't it on fire right now?

The cities eg: SF, LA, Sactown, SD indeed themselves are extreme shitholes.

But just a little outside in the quieter districts its absolutely comfy desu and worth living a chill and easy life

Some areas aren't that bad in terms of rent, living standards and transportation if you do your research

Soulless tryhard fuccboi normies just care too much about a certain place and practically just think and act like the homeless that live next door, but actually have money and a degree because they are spoiled as shit

All these tools and dumbs cunts are asking to be raped by some homeless AIDs ridden nig or homosexual

Was there once, reminded me of Berlin, which isn‘t good.

I think it was Arizona that was giving all their homeless people one-way tickets to the SF bay area lmao

I hate it for it's moral degeneration, their shitty attitudes, and constant moving out of California to right wing states so they can continue to vote left.

SHOO SHOO POLTARD

t. pedro gonzalez sharing his 1mbps internet with his 20 roommates

Tell me what the fuck is wrong with voting left?

You don't understand friend.
ALL of them have shitty, impolite, inhospitable attitudes that fly right in the face of the wholesome community interactions you find here in Texas.
They move out in droves, just to turn every other place into California.
They're also have the most aggressive homosexual community, one of the few dens of actual communists in this country (ANTIFA actually has a presence there, see Berkeley) and are just overall the worst sort of """"American""""

Their leftist policies ofc

youtube.com/watch?v=N12sAB51kes

Yea, I know right it'd suck if somehow all these rednecks in California suddenly stopped getting welfare, would suck if we let every retard with anger issues get a gun, and would be wrong to give paid vacation to pregnant women who can't work, fuck them.

>Why not live in san fran
They have gay pride parades and allow people to walk around naked. The place is degenerate. It's also a sanctuary city and is a skid mark on the United States.

NYC really is a shithole though. it's an overrated, congested, crime infested meme city that literally smells like piss

Fugg u!! FINLAND IS BESD :DD

central cali is a shithole, and we(yes, literally we) would be better off if Los Angeles was carpet bombed into the ground

then you have the absolute nothing to look at between sacramento and Redding, and once you get there, its just blue collar weirdos who most likely are on some kind of methamphetamine, while being 78F or higher year round

Isn't full of SJW trying to perform a huge LGBT show? I'd rather live in some comfy place between Louisiania and Georgia than this degenerate shithole

That's because you are a person with taste. Only degenerates move to Cali.

What makes you think any part of California is expensive besides gated community?

I really would never want to live in LA

it's awful

FINLAND BEST WEAK CALIFORNIAN LIVE IN WARM ENVIRONMENT STRONG FINN KILL BEAR WITH SPEAR WEAK CALIFORNIAN DIE OF FROST

Then youre insane.

Most Californians can't afford to live there without government assistance

I think I'd prefer some place in Texas, thank you.

Then why do people all buy 20 million dollar apartments there? Sure theres bad parts but Manhattan must at least be nice.

Many parts are nice, the places with the Mexicans are the shithole

because they can..

O Russia, the sacred homeland of our people.

O Russia, a nation beloved by us all.

A will of the people, a glory of centuries –

Has belonged to our great country forever!

Chorus:
Long live our Russian Motherland, glorious and free our people are.
Ages-old union of fraternal states,
Wisdom given by ancestors, remain instilled in people's minds.
Glory to Russia! We are proud of you!

From seas in the South to the lands in the Arctic

Our forests and fields spread widely around.

Unique in the world, you are one of a kind –

May God bless and protect our native homeland!

Chorus:

Wide spaces for dreaming and living of people

Are opening for us through years to come.

Revering our Motherland gives us strength.

So it was, so it is, and so it always will be!

Only visited LA, cool place to see but it would be an absolute nightmare for me to live in

was there for some years. when you got handy with village lifestyle. human pigs roaming your street and cockroaches you will like it there.

>people actually think all of SoCal looks like LA

leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201720180SB562
The best part is Article 3. Healthy California Financing

how are californians even able to read?

>I hate california!
>why?
>it has gay people!

wanna know a secret?
theres gay people everywhere

being this unbelievably butthurt

>Give us all your water so we can feed our diversity quota and gangs from all over the world.
I have something for you to drink Cuckfornia

best thing about California when i went there is that i didn't have to speak a single word of engl*sh, not a single one

california is shit. they tax us for the stupidest of fucking reasons like providing homeless people shitting rooms and they never pave the africa-tier roads. fuck california. they can't even keep the gun laws straight and add more and more shit. food isn't even that great. too many mexicans. housing is expensive as fuck (made 720,000 off a house our parents bought for less than 200,000) and code enforcement are all faggots. could be worse, but I'd rather just leave and go find something better
t. californian

i love california. best chi's.

Ebin strawman