Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

He was wrong except for defending Bucky in the final fight.

I guess I'd get rid of the black bars. Otherwise it's a solid webm.

>male
>white skin

they didn't play "taking a stand" from the winter soldier during this scene

I'm not friends with him

whoa, slow down there nig-nog. don't use both brain cells answering this question.
we don't need to have a Sup Forums user having an aneurysm..

So you'd let your friend get killed?

>pretending they were serious and replying with an equally retarded comment
I don't even get this. Is Sup Forums just a big improv game? What's the point?

He has a bit of green mixed in with the blue in his eyes.

>joke
A bit of a stretch but okay.

Shut up Zemo you nitpicking cunt, you'd still fuck him.

>A bit of a stretch but okay
that's what your mom said when i rammed my dick in her ass

It takes talent to make him come off as the wrong side of the civil war. This isn't basic fuck up this is advanced fucking up.

the new Serious Sam look cool.

>switches to an underhand grip so he can curl instead
Was afraid he'd snap his biceps

He's too white and hetero for modern audiences.

Is it summer already?

To be honest,Civil War felt like a perfect comic book movie and felt like it followed the comic book format so well.

Gotta actually see the other movies before you can watch the latest event.

>Cap is straight
Every single person in the Captain America sphere is bi for each other. Angie loves Peggy loves Steve loves Bucky. Bucky and Howard love Steve. It's just a big love complete graph.

This movie had no bad scenes. How crazy is that?

they never addressed the fact that, at the end of the movie, cap was right and Tony was wrong. The accords failed in exactly the way he said they would. He predicted that there would be a time when the Avengers would need to go somewhere, but they could be blocked from going.

and in the end, Tony needed to go to Siberia and Ross stopped him, so he broke the accords and went in secret.

>He predicted that there would be a time when the Avengers would need to go somewhere, but they could be blocked from going.
Where did they need to go?

He actually hurt his shoulder doing that.

And he faced zero consequence for it, while still maintaining the trust and support of the world.

Tony was right, because it was matter of practicality, not empty sentiment.

Quads confirm.

They addressed it having it happen. Not everything needs to be explained through exposition.

>and in the end, Tony needed to go to Siberia and Ross stopped him, so he broke the accords and went in secret.

Tony went to Ross with clear evidence that Bucky was set up (the psychiatrist was that supposed to evaluate Bucky was found dead and make-up to make some one look like Bucky were found.), but Ross said "don't care, we're killing Bucky and you're benched."

>It actually functions like a happy-go-lucky family sitcom
>We just need Tony to almost cause the end of the world one more time and go "Did I doooo that?" and the circle's complete

His shirt is still on.

He's wearing a shirt.

what I meant was that there was no consequence for Tony. Unless he managed to make it home on his own with a broken suit and then kept quiet about the entire thing.

He'll probably vote for the candidate I don't like.

Are you forgetting his autopilot helicopter

Gay for Evansmind.

Nice

He sent that home to cover his tracks. Calling it back to pick him up would defeat that purpose.

>He sent that home to cover his tracks.
said the movie at no point.

the range of those things is like 300 miles at a speed of 140 knots. seems implausible.

>Bucky's face

But they DIDN'T need to go to Siberia that badly. The reason they thought they did was because Steve had gotten the sense from Bucky that Zemo was after the other Winter Soldiers, and if he had come in and told them that, Sharon and Sam could have corroborated his story.

So okay, maybe there's some red tape and delay before they go after the guy. And? So what? Even if he had woken up the soldiers by then (which they had only a half-baked idea he would do) what could he have done against all the Avengers, aided by actual law enforcement? But he didn't, because unknown to Steve, who was all for charging in half-cocked, the plan was to turn Avenger against Avenger, which worked out beautifully.

he doesn't think other countries deserve their own sovereignty

The shirt.

Did anyone else think the helicopter bit fell flat? He looked more like he was holding on to the helicopter as the pilot was keeping it steady. He didn't look like he was straining to hold it in place, he looked like he was pretending to be straining holding it in place. One of those things that works cooler as a concept than it does in execution.

>that pandering damn bicep flex for the ladies

>ladies

>He sent that home to cover his tracks.
At no point was this said

All I thought that entire scene was
>I'm with you to the end of the line

>tfw you will never have a friend as loyal as Cap
>tfw you are the Cap of your friends though

>Your actions have meaning only if they hold true to your ideals.

>seems implausible.

It's Tony Stark's personal helicopter, it's probably ARC reactor powered.

Too handsome and manly

That he's not my boyfriend.

Captain lived

Crossbones, pls go.

The real threat was that the winter soldiers would get away. In a straight up fight, with the power of the avengers brought against them, they can be defeated.

But if they are allowed to go underground and start going on missions, the vast majority of the time the avengers wouldn't even knew where they were until a head of state was dead and a country plunged into chaos. Which could happen anywhere, at any time, possibly even multiple at once because there were 5 of them in play.

So if you are even a couple of hours late, you lose.

And according to the SA, there needs to be a UN vote to approve the deployment of the Avengers. The same UN who clearly isn't going to be in session because it just got exploded two days ago and people died.

It would have taken days, at bare fucking minimum, for them to get their yes-vote. And by then, if they were actually right about Zemo's plan, it would have been too late.

The Avengers generally don't deal with problems that can afford to wait a week for you to decide whether or not you can go and clean up that mess. Basically every problem they face is something where a delay of even a few hours would have meant disaster on a global scale. Its insane to think that the Sokovia Accords operate efficiently enough to have no impact on their ability to respond within that margin of error, unless you have representatives from all world nations on 24 hour call in a permenant session, JUST IN CASE they get a panicked call from Hawkeye explaining that there is a skrull invasion landing in 15 minutes and can they PLEEEEEASE do something about it before they take over the planet.

Being my friend does not protect someone from the consequences of breaking the law.

>Being my friend does not protect someone from the consequences of breaking the law.
He just learned Bucky killed his parents, Tony wasn't going to take him to jail. Steve fought that fight for the sake of both his friends.

>And according to the SA, there needs to be a UN vote to approve the deployment of the Avengers.
Not the entire UN. There would be a panel in place to deploy the Avengers when needed. That's what Ross said. We'll probably find out more about that in future films.

Follow the chain of replies before you post retard.

The point of CW was that he has a flaw. Evans even points this out.

>Follow the chain of replies before you post retard.
The manhunt for Bucky became priority one due to the ONE assassination he did NOT do. Therefore, Cap wasn't wrong at any point in the movie at all.

It may have become priority one because of that, but he was still a mass murderer beforehand.

he doesn't exist. he's just an actor.and he doesn't love you

>and he doesn't love you

I think that was the dumbest part.

He could have lost balance with that switch. I lose believability on that part.

Otherwise - a very good scene.

but they didnt technically need to go. they were manipulated into going there.

Breaking the law doesn't remove your legal rights.

Over the line

>and he doesn't love you
t-that can't be true

His eyes have a bit of green in them.

the helicopter didn't budge for the moment he let go to switch grips.

when he was holding the chopper back at first how was he doing it? Shouldn't it have lifted him off the ground when he was standing and pulling it?

He was being dragged by it until he got a foothold on the helipad rail, and then he grabbed it.

he could have tried pulling the helicopter with his legs

he sure looks like a Real American

Stronk legs

While we see an extended shot of him flexing his ass.

Cap shouldn't use guns.

Yes please

It was filmed.

>this scene

A brainwashed one.

It's a shit movie.

Extenuating circumstances are for the convicting jury to consider, not for Captain America.

Why didn't the bolts put into the concrete get ripped out?

Were they designed to handle that much force?

It's not against the law to get brainwashed against your will.

see:

The Jury on the trial that Buckey was not getting? Before or after they shot him on sight?

>Extenuating circumstances are for the convicting jury to consider
And yet, throughout the entire movie, while our heroes are being arrested and subsequently detained indefinitely and their captors literally scoff, quip and chuckle at the very thought of due process, you somehow insist on arguing that Bucky would have ever seen the inside of a courtroom? While ever law enforcement agency in the world has orders to kill him on sight??

No, user. You move.

Maybe if he had turned himself in instead of hiding from the authorities that would not have happened. You think if he just walked into a police station and surrendered the guy at the front desk would have shot him in the face anyway?

International assassins with superpowers are not subject to the same criminal justice system as the man who shoots his wife. That there was no trial indicated during the movie does not mean there would never be one. It doesn't matter anyway, whether the authorities are being unjust does not matter, they are the authorities, if they do wrong there is an established system for citizens to change how it works.

Needs better delts.

>Maybe if he had turned himself in instead of hiding from the authorities that would not have happened
The shooting on sight, no. The incarceration with no trial, you bet.

>It doesn't matter anyway, whether the authorities are being unjust does not matter, they are the authorities
So you're saying the heroes were wrong for defying the law when the law was ignoring their human right?

If there was no other recourse, they would have been justified, unfortunately for them, there most certainly is. Just because you personally disagree with the way the system currently works does not give you the right to just defy it. You want shit to change, vote those responsible out of office, vote for measures that make appropriate changes. We live in a society, there is no room for every random asshole to take matters into their own hands the second something doesn't go the way they want.

>You want shit to change, vote those responsible out of office, vote for measures that make appropriate changes
Meanwhile Bucky is dead.
Good job, hero.

If Bucky is dead it's because he didn't take the opportunity to surrender, just sat around hiding until they had to come to him.

He got cucked out of own film to make Avengers 3.

Surrender so he could get no due process and in the worst case, be executed without a trial?

Please user, playing devil's advocate is fun but you have to at least pretend you believe your bullshit a little.

/fit/ here
He'd tear his bicep if he tried that

>It doesn't matter anyway, whether the authorities are being unjust does not matter, they are the authorities, if they do wrong there is an established system for citizens to change how it works.
Maybe you might allow an innocent man you claim to be your best and oldest friend lose his life, as well as countless other victims like him, while you sit and twiddle your thumbs waiting for the master holding your leash to waggle your doggie chain and rub your tummy and tell you everything's going to be okay any day now...
But that's not what Steve Rogers would do.
And in keeping with the founding principles of the country for which he fights and bleeds and represents with the national colors emblazoned on his flag-costume, he is absolutely right to do so.