Another happening in germany

>Another happening in germany
>Reactions are LITERALLY 90% muh islam is peace, muh Generalverdacht, muh poor rapefugees
n-tv.de/politik/15-39-Herrmann-Taeter-bezog-sich-auf-IS-Anfuehrer-Al-Baghdadi-article18266456.html

TRUMP PLEACE SAVE US

Other urls found in this thread:

focus.de/politik/videos/bluttaten-in-deutschland-bundesregierung-warnt-fluechtlinge-sind-nicht-gleich-terrorverdaechtige_id_5760873.html
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article157282678/Bombenmaterial-in-Asylunterkunft-Drohvideo-mit-IS-Bezug.html
hulkusc.com/rt-america-live-stream/
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luftangriff_bei_Kundus
de.nachrichten.yahoo.com/amok-terror-und-was-nun-fünf-fragen-an-die-140253325.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XNFDXSKh17I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Der Täter kündige einen Racheakt gegen Deutsche an als Vergeltung, weil sie Muslime umbrächten.
I wish

I just read that too.
Where the fuck did we kill snackbars?

You idiots, Germany is part of the NATO, i.e. your soldiers have been out there killing muslims for decades now

The fuck is going on?

your media and government are lying to you and nobody is doing anything about it

We did logistics and stuff, but we didn't bomb them

oh, okay

Are you kidding me?

>I wasn't the one pulling the trigger, I only helped to reload
>I wasn't raping her, I was just holding her down
etc..

No snowflake ever feels responsible for an avalanche.

Maybe we should start.

>You built and sold that weapon, you are responsible for the murder!

Nice strawman, faggot.

>PLEACE
hacke spatte peter wat?

thank you

Which happening are we talking about now? I'm losing count of them

(((Media))) says #NotAllRefugees:

focus.de/politik/videos/bluttaten-in-deutschland-bundesregierung-warnt-fluechtlinge-sind-nicht-gleich-terrorverdaechtige_id_5760873.html

What else he had in his Alylumshelter:

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article157282678/Bombenmaterial-in-Asylunterkunft-Drohvideo-mit-IS-Bezug.html

HANG ON LADS.

PUTIN/TRUMP ALLIANCE IS COMING TO SAVE THE WEST

Y'all need to start some right wing shit though god damn.

The merks cant keep getting away with this.

You're beyond saving. Emperor Trump will simply pull out our military from your country and laugh as your country falls apart trying to pay for its welfare state and defense.

GERMAN SPRING!!

And before any Germs start saying that the US NEEDS Germany for the bases thats untrue.

If we need airbase and other accommodations I am positive Hungary or Austria will beg us to come.

it's really the ppl rising up against the government
the media is just saying it's muslims to trick you

hulkusc.com/rt-america-live-stream/

What's Generalverdacht? General verdict?

Another one?
Wtf, i hate happenings now.

you guys aren't against the german spring/ freedom, are you?

Wonder where Merkel has been the whole time ???
No press statements I wonder why maby she knows that the way things are right now she wouldn't dare show her face, let alone make another speech telling people to just accept the events going on.

Germany what happened to you guys you used to be cool wth strong national pride and crazy kinky European sex in nightclubs full of MDMA and frolicking sexy women in tight little outfits and so much fried duck and beer it was crazy but brilliant.

But now your nothing more than a shithole full of beta cucks that would rather do nothing to save their country all because they are scared someone might call them a racist.

Your sexy women in nightclubs have now overdosed on Muslim cock instead of overdosing on Ecstacy like they should be.

What will it take before Germany wakes up ?

>flag

maybe the party drugs turned them retarded

Party Drugs don't cause that sort of retardation plenty of other uncucked countries have shitloads of drugs.

Germany even has the good stuff that is more pure and should do less brain damage than the horrible drugs other countries get that are mixed with rat poison and glass.

Thats what the denazification of the Allies did to us. The moment you start school you are taught that you should shame yourself for being German the most evil nationality on the whole planet.

See this is the very mindset that should spread like wildfire amongst the German populace. Start within your borders though, Godspeed.

That's no excuse , even if you are being brainwashed by all this crap you should still have the basic ability to think for yourself before accepting anything your told as absolute truth.

>Are you kidding me?

Hi Carl.

Yeah except we're attacking dessert and the muslims are actually attacking civilization.

Honestly does GSG 9 do fucking anything or are they there to look scary?

Why the hell are you believing the media? The media is pretty much the mouth piece of the far left. This has been known since forever. I don't get this, why do people who normaly wouldn't believe the media when it tells them water is wet suddenly start thinking it's honest and genuine when it allows them to bitch, attack others or cry?

Think about it we dont really have big happenings where they could get experience most of the shit they do is just arresting people considered to hot for the regular police.

That's not how it works for the average person, look at the SJW idiocy propagated in the US. If you get at children when they're young enough and you get to indoctrinate them for long enough you can sway large parts to believe your narrative without ever questioning it.

If it had been up to the same people, Brexit would've lost. If it was up to them, Bernie would be president. If it was up to these people across the Western World, we would all have open borders and communism.

One needs to break the media stranglehold and undo decades of indoctrination in many cases aswell as avoid legal repercursion and persecution.

JUST KILL THE JEWS ALREADY

Germans are pathetic cucks

>Spending 93 billion dollar by 2020 just so your women can get touched in public

Henceforth the recommendation of internal cleansing prioritized over sandcastle sieges.

She has been in her castle masterbating furiously.

>Canada

Their first mission back in the late 70s was pretty good, where they took down the plane with the RAF terrorists, but to have a good mission, there has to be time and demands, this ISIS terrorism is unpredictable and sudden with no demands, so no one can be saved

Spot on, Volksgenosse. You're completely right about what we have to do - the question, however, remains HOW we do it. Just pure violence won't cut it because muh human rights. So, what are we to do? Let's try doing what we Germans do best and come up with an efficient solution!

>That's not how it works for the average person,

THAT'S THE PROBLEM

is it illegal in Germoney to shit-talk the press?

Start a movement that's supposedly calling the lying incompetent brown nosing press out for their sins, but you really mean Merkel.

Once you've gathered enough pissed off woke Germanbros you can change the subject of your ire to whatever you like.

What is and isn't legal is largely decided by lawyers, and if you've got more money, you basically have more rights. Our constitution basically says "Yeah, you have rights unless we make a law that says otherwise".

But there is still hope. Weapon sales have gone up tremendously, and if you listen to the people on the streets or in the supermarket talking, you can see they're fed up.

Germany is a powder keg, and we're just waiting for the final spark. Fortunately, I have some woods nearby to go inna, along with my gun.

>germoney waking up

THE REVOLUTiON WILL NOT BE TELEVISED

The thing about Germans is that we don't suddenly wake up - we have to be persuaded that sleep is the worse option. This is slowly, but surely happening. I just hope it's quicker than the destruction of Germany.

glad to hear it. keep your powder dry bros. We're all pulling for you to shake the earth when your righteous rage boils over.

Glad to hear this as well - we'll surely need your assistance! Please ignore the 'eternal anglo hurr durr' posters, most Germans actually like you guys.

In the coming race war, we will be battle brothers, my friend. Stay safe!

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luftangriff_bei_Kundus

> destruction of germany

last time someone tried to save Germany with an angry mob of fascists,blinded by a simple solution our country literally got destroyed

Crusades when?

>We lost once already, so we shouldn't defend ourselves. If we defend ourselves, the enemy wins!

Got any better ideas, Hahnrei? Seriously, I'm interested.

I remember some German faggot created a thread like 10 days ago saying "How can Germany have most of the refugees but zero happenings? Sup Forums BTFO!".
I wonder how does he feel now.

The 'Nachrichten'-Content of the German e-mail-provider sites I use is literally even worse than the utterly cucked state-owned TV stations.

My heart swelled with hope for a moment when I saw that, after Munich, Reutlingen, Ansbach etc. Yahoo.de wanted to put 'Five Questions to the Political Class'

de.nachrichten.yahoo.com/amok-terror-und-was-nun-fünf-fragen-an-die-140253325.html

The five were, in descending order:

What's to be done about illegal weapons sales?

Should we ban computer games?

Should we deploy the army on home soil?

Do we need more video surveillance?

Do we need more police?

Can anyone think of anything they might have forgotten?

But OF COURSE!

Stricter measures against ISLAMOPHOBIA!!!

Like you will do anything.
youtube.com/watch?v=XNFDXSKh17I