Why has Trump's power level suddenly began to increase exponentially?

Why has Trump's power level suddenly began to increase exponentially?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mitchellreports/status/757568245129879552
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The convention has extinguished the hopes of a lot of right-leaning undecideds of any not-Trump options, and those people have started rallying behind the Republican nominee instead of being "unsure" or voting third-party.

A similar effect might happen with the Democratic convention coming up... or it could be a total shitshow.

Because all the shit happening in the world.
>Nice
>Munich
>Turkey
>Orlando
And this are only the biggest happenings.
People want a strong leader to restore order

That glorious speech.

because anyone who has actually seen Trump's convention speech will actually see that the media has been lying about him. Plus the shit show that is happening with the DNC is starting to get Dems to leave the Clinton camp

RNC. Just wait until the DNC.

>want a strong leader to restore order
leaf posting right there

or until polls reflect the newest leak

I'm sorry, but did Hillary already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only July. Does not having the lead in July count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the election is still on? Hillary is still running right now and she has been the best politician in the DNC for how many years now? She’s running one of the worst nominees in the GOP who just happens to have a lead because he’s feeding off the energy of coming out of the RNC. But you know what? He still fucking sucks. Hillary Clinton is one of the best fucking candidates in the DNC, she got 1896 delegates in 2008 and would of won the nomination if the DNC didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Hillary wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Trump just said something offensive when he needed to act presidential, just like Romney did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Hillary topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the candidate because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking candidates on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Didn't read

Yeah we need to wait one more week to see where things fully stand. If Trump can remain tied or -/+1 with Clinton after the DNC then he stands a good chance.

Lets hope that Mohammad keeps blowing shit up in Europe.

Kek, le epic contrarian post, many upboats XD

>DNC tells media starts to survey more democrats
>Hillary now up to 82% of voters!

I hope there will be a HUGE happening at the DNC, just for the lulz

J U S T
U
S
T

rare pasta

what the fuck did you just say to me americuck? your the only idiot here, like all
>muh freedoms
like shit really,the country isnt fucking free its full of fucking dictators like if i wanted to go on the fucking street and express a opinion of mine, ill be fucking tased the raped by the fucking police, no sorry ill be shot because fucking america, cause in america all law abiding ciitzens carry guns like why did you fucking let the niggers have guns thats like provoking and fucking cival war, and your the one calling me an idiot when your flag cant even have fucking even number amount of stars on it, like cant even cant beyong 51? 52? make that 0cunts cause we will invade you str8 up and havd your fat american ass on a silver plate, thats if i can carry the fucking silver plate because you fucking obese like all the other americans, too busy jakcing off in your gun barrel and calling it your wafiu, seriously that donald trump guy isa a fucking werido, why does america have that type of person running for president? like fuck the fucking jews do run your country, a fucking billionare coperation is running the USA, USA, more like U SUCK ASS, fucking americuck, enjoy fucking the cucks in your country, once they are done wil europe they will flood your shitty, 3rd world country where you casnt even fucing breathe due to all the gas and fumes in the air by the government spraying chemtrails, actualy im for that, chemtrails kill all the fucking americans, yeah, did i mention you guys are like 2tril in debt? like how the fuck do you do that, spending it on fucking iraq and showing off new weapons test, oh sure, yeah not for the oil no.. noo.. patheic, lying, fat lazy bastards who cant even put a coherant sentence on the internet calls me an idiot with no fucking proof, also prices in australia are so big compared to your is because the demand, a pack in chips are so much demand in america because they want to get fucked up fast dont they? fucking, americunts

>terrorist attacks
>brexit
>cop killings
>DNC leaks
If this was a stronger candidate he'd be up +20 by now

This copypasta is shit

The Bern victims are turning on Hillary after the leaks. If anything, she's losing power.

twitter.com/mitchellreports/status/757568245129879552

If there's a god tier happening at the DNC I'll start flinging shit filled diapers at niggers

self made

i got a heap more in my notepad

Leave pastas to the Italian ya croc fondlin redneck

P.S. Vegimite fucking taste like shit

>vegimite fucking taste like shit
Amen, shit's only suitable for farm animals and then only ones you dislike personally

Because
>DNC leaks
>Republican convention bump
>Terrorist attacks
Understand it now?

Mention ita? I got one of those
nah mate this isnt a fucking pasta, im not fucking italian, like you probs are because you know america is full of fucking immigrants arent they? fucking pathetic, you cant even control your funding and debts yet you just let fuckers like yourself into fucking america, "america is the best country in the world" well fucking itatilans arent fucking great like yourself,m pasta eating fuckers, i bet you can carry gunstoo, of course your the fucking mafia arent you, OI BOYO GIVE US UR FUCKING RRIGHTS m8 OR ILL FUKIN BLOW YOUR HEAD OFF JIMMY, YOU HEAR THAT? THATS AMERICAN ITATLIANS COMING TO FUCK YOUR ASS JIMMY HURRY UP, yeah fuck ,atleast australia had a good fucking history unlike you guys, you guys try to btfo from UK, cause my freedom, fuck off, there is no freedom in a cucked, immigration fulled country, like your self, oh autism you say? well ill let you know your the only autist here you fucking mentally ill fucker, you think that is a pasta? fuck off you cant tell between a pasta and a good decent, wrote post on Sup Forums? are you any use to life? like fuck off, and go fuck your fuckbuddy in your mafia dungeon why dont you, i bet your 12 and just faking it all, wow a wanna be american, fell for it, god they are dumb as their fucking food they eat, mum always told me right, dont listento americucks, they are thilgy capaitlist full of immigrants who cant even justify their own opinion, only with guns and violence and BRRTTT'ing, and damn she was a damn smart women, unlike 9/10 american people who work under the slaves of black obama, like wtf what happened, i thought whites ruled not this fucking black dude, get it right america and fuck off italian american with your pasta eating, go away, no one likes you, post a real comment next time, like all americunts do self loafing and bigger egos then black cuck dicks

It's not rare at all you noob

M8 i know MEXICANS that make better pasta

Trump is hiding his true powerlevel, he's only been using 25% till now.

More liek stale

a pasta is a pasta

who gives a shit like 9/10 people go tldr, atleast its bulky enough it fits the deal

Trump is waiting to go Super Saiyan 3

He's a Super Saiyan that has ascended past a Super Saiyan.

Or, you could just call this a Super Saiyan two.

And this... Is... to go... even further beyond!

His power level is back where it was previously. He was seriously harmed on the judge thing. He needs to be careful not to get dragged into something like that again.

You mother fucker.

Him securing the nomination was him going SSJ, throughout the primaries he ascended through various levels of Kaioken to boost his power.

Ass i just was looking for that!

Because he just can't stop being right, and the democratic party can't stop fucking up.

HAHAHAHAHHAAH And Clinton is Still outspending Trump 40:1

Trump has been quietly raising money and has not spent a single dollar yet on some of the Battle-ground states.

ITS FUCKING OGRE.

>invent English
>confuse your and you're

For her

>tfw Goku started off with a weakass human tier qi level and ended up becoming the strongest being in the universe
>mfw Trump began as a fringe candidate with zero chances of winning republican nomination

tldr :)

And everytime Trump gets attacked he only becomes stronger, just like saiyans

Nice, this is some mint golden age Sup Forums pasta. Thanks, Amerifriend for reminding me of better times.

dont forget to thank your local muslim for that

This is a copy pasta joke or reddit

He also has unchanging hair like a Saiyan, I seriously think he may start emitting energy during his inauguration speech.

trump is jew ---- .... ---- trump is jew ---- .... ---- trump is jew ---- .... ---- trump is jew ---- .... ---- trump is jew ---- .... ---- trump is jew ---- .... ---- trump is jew ---- .... ---- trump is jew ---- .... ---- trump is jew ---- .... ---- trump is jew ---- .... ---- trump is jew ---- .... ---- trump is jew ---- .... ---- trump is jew ---- .... ---- trump is jew ---- .... ---- trump is jew ---- .... ---- trump is jew ---- .... ---- trump is jew ---- .... ---- trump is jew ---- .... ---- trump is jew ---- .... ---- trump is jew ---- .... ---- trump is jew ---- .... ---- trump is jew ---- .... ---- trump is jew ---- .... ---- trump is jew ---- .... ---- trump is jew ---- .... ---- trump is jew ---- .... ----

When Trump becomes POTUS, he'll be a Super Saiyan God.

I thought your kind were supposed to be neutral, you Swiss swine.

Combination of one of the greatest speeches in American history, a massive conspiracy amongst the Democrats being revealed, happenings proving Trump right again right after glorious speech, party unification, and general convention bump.

>tfw he spirit-bombs the middle-east with energy gathered from across all the western world

boom

NO JEWS. NO JEWS. NO JEWS. TRUMP IS JEW. SUCK GOY PENCE COCK

He has begun to try.

Because. Bigots.

These are the polls that started last week, so they were probably affected mostly by the Republican convention, the BLM incidents and Nice.

Due to the DNC e-mails, Hillary will probably take another hit this week, so even if Trump drops again a little, he is probably going to remain ahead of her for at least two weeks in a row.

I'm holding you to this, user.

Babby's first election?

A candidate's numbers always go up right after the convention.

This board is full of kids.

Someone post that pic of Trump's silhouette that has text next to it saying "Top 10 Most Powerful Anime Characters Of All Time" or something like that. I've been looking for it for a while.

It hasn't even begun
He is nowhere near His final form just yet
Donald J. Trump will crush both the media backed left and the cuck wing of the GOP and make our greatest ally great again

Well the Bernouts are planning an all you can eat bean dinner followed by a fart in on the convention floor, does that count?

here's one

I just gagged a little. Gross dude.

>hillary
>emails from rothschild
>not a filthy kike

Is.. Is that a gas dispenser?

rare pasta
a
r
e

p
a
s
t
a

Holy shit get the fuck off this board you fucking newfags.

yummy

His RNC was incredible

>tfw Sup Forums will never be great again

I hope the shills leave

I want my comfy Sup Forums back not constant BTFO threads

She is literally going to destroy hillary's campaign. I don't know if hillary is trying to pull a Lewandowski or what

Convention unified the Republican party. Never Trump is officially dead and the RNCucks have finally boarded the train. El Rato helped immensely. And these polls aren't even taking into account the email scandal that's rocked the Democrats and the clusterfuck of a convention there will be.

Not true, actually. Terrorist attacks have never helped Trump statistically. His reaction to Orlando actually hurt him, because Americans found it uncouth.

Trump is doing well because the Convention presented him, to a wider audience of Republicans and independents, as a serious candidate who can get shit done.

I don't know about you guys, but this right here is an objectively politically incorrect opinion. How much of a political retard do you have to be this incorrect? For shame!

It hasn't "begun" this is all a narative to make people think that trump is only just getting popular.

Hillary supporters were always VERY FEW and polls were all faked.

Remember what happened to ron paul, don't be fucking stupid and think all those people just "decided" to vote for hillary suddenly, look at the poll, who the fuck would just go "oh actually I'll vote for shillary now"

It's bullshit.

*grabs throat*
Shut the fuck up?!

This happens after the RNC every year, same with DNC

>Trump is ahead
>All of a sudden polls matter

No problems here

Bernie had basically accepted he was beat back in early June, and told his supporters to get in line behind hillary like good little children. Now, with the wikileaks revelation that the democratic party conspired to undercut Sanders, many bernouts are considering not voting, or voting for thr Green party.

>mfw someone named Stien makes America great again

Must not have anything to do with muslims. Because the terrorist are "not really muslim". Right?

Post yfw you realize that these polls were taken before the DNC leaks came out.

>Literally every time their numbers touch, they bounce off each other and clinton goes up while trump goes down

how? Did trump say something stupid every time he's about to win? I never understood his last dive after the orlando shootings. Did people really not want to hear that islamists are on a mission to kill gays?

Trump said he was right but he doesn't care because he just wants somebody to stop it and the media reported it as Trump bragging that he was right.

Trump says something stupid every hour. retard.

How did they manage to do that with a tweet? Did they really not show the whole tweet?

I mean stupid for his campaign. Trump's success comes from the stupid shit he says, but some of it has reduced his popularity.

Trump officially ahead AND more importantly he broke his 43% ceiling which means it's not only an hillary meltdown it's also a Trump surge.

OR is an unironic toss up now

The poll was done before the DNC leaks and DWS scandal.

And before the shitshow that will be the DNC itself.