ITT: Guess the next 'Better Caul Saul' cameo

ITT: Guess the next 'Better Caul Saul' cameo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_974ZusIvhk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hank will be in the season finale, we've already heard him talk offscreen this season

The guy was not obly a chemist. He also worked on a conception of the third eye

Jesse Gopher and Skinny Pete

Van aka cheap RV

I'm guessing that whatever their end game/final season plan is, Jimmy will have become Saul Goodman, Walter White will make his appearance, It will be like seeing the final season of Breaking Bad from a different angle.

Series finale will be something that happens after Jimmy becomes manager of a Cinnabon in Omaha.

in S1, there was a behind the scenes photo of the Dean and Gomie's actor posing with Bob and a chair for BCS

Though not uncommon for BB vets to visit the set and such, i really hope they make an appearance soon

Fucking Daniel Hardman

This shit is the thing stopping me from watching BCS.

They just immortality went to doing cameos and call backs from Breaking Bad.

I just cringe from seeing Gus in the show, it seems so forced and lazy from Vince.

>I'm guessing that whatever their end game/final season plan is, Jimmy will have become Saul Goodman
For Season 7 maybe.

Nah, this show is going to be a prequel and a sequel

>just immortality
phone poster?

EARTH BELOW US

that would be very satisfying.

also my guess is Mr Yeah Bitch shows up with his parent's fighting a misdemeanor drug charge

Thanks for repeating this same copypasta objection over and over. If you all hated all of the characters from BB and didn't want to see any more of them, why the FUCK are you watching a show marketed specifically as a spinoff/semi-prequel?
"hurr durr why do Mike, Saul, and Gus appear in the same show set before the show in which they have prior working relationships already established through Mike as the link? Wtf why are we seeing the beginning and middle of the end we saw in BB? WTF SO LAZY OMG PANDERING WHY CAN'T THIS SHOW BE FOR THE TRUE KINO PEOPLE WHO HATED THE LAST, RELATED SHOW THIS DIRECTOR PUT OUT!"

Cucked by Jessica so hard he cooks Meth

>t. reddit

Reminder:

Kim/Chuck/Howard/Jimmy plot is Sup Forums

Mike/Gus/other BB cameo plots are reddit

Not him, but the problem isn't that he's there, the problem is how he was shoehorned. There was nothing natural about the way they introduced Gus.

This dude is an ass hole on billions

Tyrus was seen in the next episode preview.

So, Tyrus

So you didn't watch the part about Salamanca and all that shit or later on le butt brothers scene?

the fuck?

All that shit doesn't suddenly make his entrance natural

>retarded lawyer bullshit dealing with the backstory of a minor BB supporting character is Sup Forums
>nitty gritty enforcer work dealing with the drug cartel that actually ties into the main plot of BB is reddit

are you serious m8

Okay, what in your meme opinion would be a nice au naturale entrance for Gus?

Yes, because one filters plebs and the other is pleb appeasement. This is Better Call Saul, not BB lite.
Congratulations on outing yourself as a redditor who doesn't understand nuance.

He already said he doesn't want to make an appearance and thinks Hank should stay dead in all manners

>heard him talking off screen

Wut

>Skinny Pete
always loved his piano scene in BrBa

youtube.com/watch?v=_974ZusIvhk

I think he thinks during the scene where Gus was talking to all the cops, Hank was there too.

that is definitely the same room Gus talks in in season 4, but I don't think Hank was there in this scene.

i wonder if he means in last week's episode when tuco's ice cream shop got raided

I'm not sure, but sure as hell not one where they do a lingering shot of the Los Pollos Hermanos sign

>I think he thinks during the scene where Gus was talking to all the cops
those were firefighters, kek

How long can this show last?

There's gotta be some point where it's literally just the start of BB

It can go parallel to BB, that's the beauty of it. Because BB dealt with just a few Saul clients. There's the rest too. And then you have the post-BB scenes, I expect them to go full color once we get there.

So you hate foreshadowing and tying things together, GOT IT SENPAI

nope, I hate it when filmmakers insult my intelligence

You can't think much

But you're clearly not intelligent if you think television is or should be intellectually challenging. Who tries that hard?

Found the plebbitor

the next cameo will be Gomey.
the next regular will be Bill Burr

Dumb pastaposter.

I posted no pasta