Operator Zemo second best Zemo

Operator Zemo second best Zemo

For a guy who wassmart enough to know he couldn't take on the Avengers directly, the guy was pretty boss
>combat skills
>torture methods
>bomb-making skills
>emp making skills
>multilingual
>disguise
and most importantly
>expert manipulation of people
Fuck, this guy can't come back soon enough.

I hope he gets the purple sock and sword at some point

>former partner with a homo boner rescues him and turns into Fixer

"I have experience and patience. A man can accomplish anything if he has those."

right now, he's captured but he won.

if he ever comes back, he's gonna lose. and if he doesn't lose, he's for sure gonna lose later. why tarnish a perfect win streak? retire him while he's at his peak.

>no purple balaclava in any of the death squad shots
Ehhhh

Would it have killed them to show him in a purple balaclava in one of these pictures from his spec ops days?

I didn't think Brühl had a convincing bad guy in him. I'm glad i was wrong.

Well he has plenty of the latter right now.

Inglorious Basterds

You know what's even worse than a bad guy? A bad guy who's convinced he's a good guy and is smarmy about it.

>gets broken out of prison
>his face gets messed up in the explosion, fakes his death with a body double
>shows up as Citizen V after Infinity Wars leaves the avengers disassembled

>he's captured but he won.
Not if the Avengers unite to defeat Thanos and become united, and heroes to the public again. That ruins everything he worked, and schemed, and manipulated to achieve. And suddenly, he's not sitting smug in jail with his enemies scattered and broken, he's sitting in jail with his enemies triumphant.

Fucking loved this dude, probably the first MCU villain I really enjoyed.

I'm so glad they didn't kill him.

That would have been nice, actually.

so he's won until infinity war part 1

maaaaybe part 2. which cheapens things quite a bit for him.

Who's to say he'll come back as a villain.
Ross is kind of lacking an entire Avengers team and he has a highly qualified field commander just sitting around in a box. Just slap a mask and an American flag and a remote detonator on him and you have your own Captain America lite.

Can't really claim victory if the guys you thought you destroyed and dishonored save the universe from an all-powerful Warlord.

I just love how personal his motivation is. Some may see him as an unconventional villain, but that's because they've become used to these villains with grand, world-ending schemes, whereas I remember villains from comics that just have the motivation of destroying the heroes, and that's fun and refreshing to see again.

there's a reason she's in that picture
she's gonna try to break him out and then his team is going to attack (or make the un attack) wakanda

>A bad guy who's convinced he's a good guy
Every good villain is the hero in his own story.

or maybe just a purple military beret