Why did no one watch this?

Why did no one watch this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XwSugJQDgRo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

taylor kitsch is unfortunately poison

taylor kitsch isn't in the show

I did. I tried to get people to talk about it. I've come to the conclusion that nobody watches Cinemax shows even though they are the most enjoyable shows on Tv. Quarry was weird. It felt too slow in some points but god damn it had great Cinematography.

lack of taylor kitsch is venomous

That's the dude that looks like Tom Hardy but you can actually understand him. He was in Prometheus

It had some great moments but was kind of inconsistent overall. The episode in the motel with his wife was kino, but it never got that good again. The finale had some nice moments, mainly the detective getting his jaw shot off like five minutes in, but otherwise it definitely felt unsatisfying since it'll probably end up being the last episode. As far as Mac's character resolution, just finding out about his evil CO and having him kill the guy in the same episode was rushed and kind of underwhelming. The places where they left Buddy and the black guy's family were also pretty open-ended and had zero resolution.

One of the best show in 2016
Went under the radar because flood tv show
Seriously who even has time to watch 5% of the shows coming out nowadays

What is Banshee

He was great in the The Invitation

I really loved the first season, going to be so dick teased if they don't do a season 2.

A show you should go watch now.

he looks like a dollar store version of tom hardy

it sounds like they're not interested in a season 2 sadly. also You Don't Miss Your Water is goat song

A show that was good for three seasons but was rarely talked about on /tv.

I think he acts circles around Tom Hardy. I don't understand Tom Hardy. What acting school taught him to sound so unintelligible

Bummer. It always seems so arbitrary what gets picked up on Cinemax. It's bundled with HBO 99% of the time so it's not like the amount of viewers even really matters that much.

>dat vietnam scene
Savage. Great tv show

It's just the roles he plays, watch Locke or the Drop, Tom Hardy is great in both. But yeah I did really enjoy Logan as conway

I haven't gone back after he got back together with his wife. Really different from what I was expecting. The first episode was kino. Also I found this show accidentally, I never heard anything about this show ever.

When he try's to take back throwing his grenade down the hole when he realizes women and children are down there. Shiiiiiiiiiit.

I wouldn't say the drop is a good example. Good movie but he still pulls that mumbles shit. Locke and Warrior are probably his best movie roles.

>mfw my Otis record is missing
Really enjoyed it, especially the motel episode with Joni. The credit songs were always great.

youtube.com/watch?v=XwSugJQDgRo

>Banshee
in The Drop he still has a significant speech impediment if I remember. He was still great in it though

I liked when the Broker just picks him up and takes him to try and have a good time. But who the fuck puts butter in coffee?

i've heard of "bulletproof coffee" where you do that and it's supposed to give you an energy boost. i tried it after i watched that episode and it's pretty good

I don't know, the thought of butter in my coffee is offputting

The show had surprisingly good soundtrack. I actually ended up buying that Otis record.

the knick>quarry

love them both though, especially the knick. feel weird recommending them on here because they both have legit cucking in them. the knick you can defend to Sup Forums because of the turn in season 2 where all of a sudden the only people who succeed is the rich brother who murders his dad and does corrupt shit and white doctor who sterilized retarded blacks, jews and italians while beating the shit out of and ruining the black doctors career.

is there really no season 2 of quarry? fuck that. outcast got a second season and that was questionable (still watched it though)

No one ever watched CInemax shows. I bet no one is watching Outcast either. ALso a good show.