What makes you think it is different this time...

What makes you think it is different this time? What makes you think this is the point at which Donald Trump will finally break through?
He has done it a few time before and each time Shillary just manages to bat him back down with the help of her (((friends))).

I want to believe Sup Forums - help be believe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&hl=en-GB&v=ETfiUYij5UE
cnn.com/2016/07/25/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-poll/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Agreed, this is just a post convention boost. Hillary will also get one putting her back in the lead.

Because trump changed tack and has been largely quiet since the pulse shooting, instead sitting back while Hillary's campaign burns down around her.

If it was going to happen it would have happened the last time they both had the same numbers, what a shame.

Hillary can't seem to create a lasting lead either though. Each time Trump falls in the polls and she gets ahead, shortly after she falls back down and Trump catches up.

All that matters is how many people come out and vote during the actual election day.

democraftic convention will be bad PR for sHillary for maybe 2 weeks...

What makes you think that?

Here is my prediction...
The DNCLeaks and upcoming HRCLeaks have put holes in the hull of Hillary's campaign. The DNC convention is going to be a huge fizzle with a LOT of weird protesting and "WTF... did they really just say what I think they did?!?!"
When they can't massage the poll data and realize just how bad they are going to lose in November, the DNC, Obama and others will pressure Hillary to "claim poor health reasons" to lateral pass the nomination to someone else in the weak hope of salvaging something, anything. Of course that won't work. Anyone they put in now will look like desperation (which it is) and Bernie supporters will go back to their dorms and sit this one out.
Or..... Hillary may stick it out a little longer. But in the end she's going to use the "poor me was ill and if only I wasn't so *cough cough* so sick I might have been able to show you my great ideas better"
Doesn't matter. The road is all downhill from here and the wheels on the Trump Train are now greased. Choo Choo!

CHOOO CHOOO MUTHA FUCKA youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&hl=en-GB&v=ETfiUYij5UE

>he doesn't know that pure independents/undecideds who don't vote for either candidate in these polls usually lean right on election night, so when you add 70% of them to R the Donald is actually leading 53/47.

How new to American politics are you?

DNC leaks.

It broke the myth of a united left wing for the normies. Now the independents and hard core left will abandon her

I don't think polls post-leaks are included in this

I think they are. Not totally sure on the dates though.

forgot to attach pic

Nj here

I know no one minus 2 women voting for hillary

People are finally waking up to the fact there is a true revolt going on and she represents status quo

i am the only one waiting for the debates? trump v hillary, Dawn of Justice?

It's going to be fucking glorious. I can only hope that he brings up the Monica Lewinsky affair. Could you imagine the shit storm that would bring up? I suppose it could back fire though.

Gotta adjust the flow of information. Give it a week

Didn't CNN say the last time a post-convention bump was actually a thing was in 2000?

Trump's bump is likely a combination of a good speech, keeping quiet, and Pence bringing Republicans together. Hillary already has mainstream Dem support and recent events don't suggest she's magically going to pick up Sanders anti-establishment voter's support. She hasn't put any work in to make that a thing and her VP pick doesn't help.

If she gets a bump I think it will be minimal.

> There hasn't been a significant post-convention bounce in CNN's polling since 2000.

cnn.com/2016/07/25/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-poll/index.html

Time to be nervous again

His boost barely got him tied again, hillary will be in the lead again by tomorrow

You mean after her shit show convention or the next email leaks?