The DC era is upon us, bros

What will Marvel possibly do?

Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/top/bestofrt/
forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2017/05/11/box-office-for-wonder-woman-how-big-is-big-enough/#5c6364ed711b
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Home from college
>go see Marvel's™ Guardians of The Galaxy® Volume: 2™ with the family
>it's good

Every DC cuck fest i've seen has Sucked DICK

>What will Marvel possibly do?

make movies that have and RT score above 60%?

Sorry, Sup Forumsmblr but I don't watch femcuck flicks

Even the billboard is kino.

daily reminder that every marvel film, to date, is going to quickly be forgotten when this will be remembered as the staple of what a great film really is all about

they'll be talking about TDK in 200 years, fucking Marvel will be long gone and their shitty movies considered b-films

Dubsssssssss

tfw DC fanboy and hate these fucking movies

It's going to be good. Smear campaign has failed.

Nah it's actually good.

Well Marvel can't smear this one because it stars a woman. Wait until Justice League. Then smear campaigns will be back on the menu.

Capehomos need to die

if it wasnt for ledger, that movie would be forgotten just as quickly as the other batmen movies in that trilogy

You mean the worst of the trilogy?

>pay RT so that they have a score above 60%

fixed

right on

KEK wills it

what is warner bros

A company capable of winning oscars, why?

incorrect try again

Marvel and DC are both 100% distilled trash for normie dudebros.
I bet you faggots watch Transformers too.
What the fuck is wrong with you?

This. Can any Marvelcuck remind me how many oscars the MCU has?

kek they also did this for BvS, and Henry Cavill was also doing some instagrams around time square and no one recognized him because he was smiling kek.

*if it wasn't for Ledger dying right after
One of the worst Joker performances only topped by Leto's.

Why are Sup Forumsedditors trying to push this "kino means bad" meme so frequently as of late? Kino is supposed to mean that a movie is top tier. Just because some plebs who like bad movies call their favorite shitfest kino doesn't change the fact that kino is a positive word.

Make a straight superhero movie starring a flaming homosexual.

(Ezra Miller doesn't count because he's not a flaming homo)

Decent crime movie, terrible, terrible Batman movie.

Overall sloppily made and hamfisted in its themes and message. Good movie for entry level filmgoers to easily pick up on subtexts, unfortunately it tends to lead to them lording over other movie goers and believing themselves to have superior taste because the movie presents itself as loftier than it actually is.

But the question is what flaming homosexual should we cast and for what super hero

>One of the worst joker performances
Why is this board so fucking shit?

I can't wait for all the media outlets to chalk up the poor reception of this film to misogyny.

TOM CRUISE

>le TDK wouldn't have been considered the best superhero movie to this day if Ledger hadn't died
When will this meme end? Harvey's arc in this movie is better than anything Marvel has done since Raimi

I bet you think Kurt Cobain would've been a good Joker

>Not a criminal genius, just fucking insane
>Literally everything works out for him at the right moment because plot demands it
>Complete over acting on Ledger's part
>Uninspired and just overall lazy costume

And if you're going to reply to me with the typical Nolanbabby response of "He's spose to be batman's exact opposite" then save your breath

He was way too edgy

DC will get smoked on this movie...it will underperform in the States/Canada, and will make back it's budget in Europe/Asia but that's about all it'll do...

There aren't enough SWJ's and lesbians in the world to sustain a movie like this, as we saw with the Gohstbuster's reboot...

The Jews will learn, however they will have to learn the hard way...by not making any money...

You may screencap this for later proof...

I've contacted Mr Cruise's attorneys as well as your ISP. Expect a summons within 24 hours to appear in a court of law.

Probably celebrate?

Bad comic book movies only makes people tired of those types of movies quicker. If DC movies become good, it's good for everyone.

>spends more money advertising than they do on the whole rest of the film

Guaranteed flop.

user, RT is owned by Warner Bros

Post this again with a name and a tripcode if you're so confident.

>Not a criminal genius, just fucking insane
In context, he's about as smart as batman in the movie. Even then, Joker's not always hyper intelligent in the comics. He's fucking inconsistent
>Literally everything works out for him at the right moment because plot demands it
A mix of plans and legitimately bad writing, but that has less to do with the performance
>Complete over acting on Ledger's part
Is the Joker supposed to be subtle?
>Uninspired and just overall lazy costume
What would you propose instead? I need an actual grievance to discuss. /why/ do you think his costume was uninspired? Possible alternatives? As is, your criticism isn't constructive

And RT has no critics on payroll.

About what? I will give Wonder Woman a chance but every DC movie outside of the Dark Knight trilogy I've watched has been terrible.

This movie is going to underwhelm at the box office, mostly because it probably won't be very good.

Then Captain Marvel will come out, probably be fun but generic and make a shit ton of movie. And all the pieces remarking on Captain Marvel's success will footnote Wonder Woman when finally being able to celebrate a successful women's super hero movie.

Your mental gymnastics are impressive

#4 baby, blow it out your ass

>daily reminder that every marvel film, to date, is going to quickly be forgotten when this will be remembered as the staple of what a great film really is all about

Everybody still talks about Iron Man 1 and we're getting on into 10 years bro

Keep dreaming

What smear campaign? All I see on Sup Forums is DC fanboys saying WW has no marketing as excuse to why it's going to do so much worse than GotG2.

>In context, he's about as smart as batman in the movie
Fucking false. All of his plans relied entirely on luck.
>Joker's not always hyper intelligent in the comics. He's fucking inconsistent
He at least has always has a long term plan other than just being edgy for edgy sake and fucking shit up
>A mix of plans and legitimately bad writing, but that has less to do with the performance
Still affects the fact that it's the second worst Joker performance (The title is now held by Leto and will hopefully always be)
>Is the Joker supposed to be subtle?
He's not supposed to be batshit fucking insane just for the sake of being batshit fucking insane
>What would you propose instead?
Something other than a purple suit with white make up

Literally the first actual advertisement of the movie I have ever seen and it is being all advertised in one corner. BRAVO.

Not to mention how much it would have cost to have this put up there which explains why this movie supposedly has gotten expensive advertisement (despite there being no commercials, no bilboards at all from what I have seen)

I'm a DCbro as it gets and I must admit that Iron Man 1 is absolute kino. Most of the movie was adlibbed too. It deserves to be up there with Nolan and Raimi.

Everything else in the MCU is trash though

Winter Soldier wasn't

In all seriousness, it would be good if we lived in a world where WB. actually cared about the DCEU, and their other franchises like Harry Potter and Middle Earth, and didn't continually put out less than mediocre movies.
Marvel actually need some competition and they're not getting it with DC movies anymore.

Why would you compare a $100M budget movie without much marketing with a $200M marketing juggernaut like GotG2? Do you think GotG2 is bombing because it'll make less than Force Awakens or Avatar too?

This is more on the line of First Avenger, that movie had a comparable budget (actually bigger) and advertisement and it was on Phase 1 of their franchise like WW

That's nice user.

>marvel cuck pseudo-intellectual BTFO, only defense is a passive-aggressive reply
lmao, you can't make this shit up

As far as movies go, are Marvel and DC really in direct competition? They rarely open on the same weekend, and they basically share an audience. The average person who goes to see Thor Ragnarok will probably see Justice League. For most people its not an 'Either or' thing, they tend to see both products.

Meh, the action is great for the most part and Evans and Bucky's friendship arc is one of the best things in the MCU but the plot is pretty retarded and the third act drags for too long. It's not trash but it's not great either

I can see it already

WONDER WOMAN TOPS BOX OFFICE, WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR DONALD TRUMP?

>Why would you compare a $100M budget movie without much marketing with a $200M marketing juggernaut like GotG2?

I'm just wondering why DC fans call it a "smear campaign" when journalists say there is not much marketing for WW going on, yet whenever someone wants to compare WW to the other big superhero movie release this month, they use the lack of marketing as an excuse like you just did. You have to make up your mind here, you can't have both. Is pointing out that WW has not much marketing a smear campaign or is it a fact and as that a reason not to compare the movie to GotG2?

you mean the Trilogy they're retconing to make way for their shitty expanded universe for Justice League?

its just fun roleplay for seeded fans please don't be autistic user

Its only still talked about because Ledger died.
If he was still around making shit, it would've faded into obscurity and mediocrity like all the others.
Don't get me wrong here, i'm not hating on it, I kinda liked it, but his death is literally the only reason it got such a big spotlight.

not gonna lie, I'm kinda too high at this point to actually argue anymore. I still disagree, but I can't really back up my points, and in like an hour Im probably not even gonna be really coherent.

so uh

like good man

>If you're remotely critical of a dc movie you're a marvel cuck

I want nothing more than a good Batman movie and the dark knight trilogy triggered me. The best one was by far Batman Begins and even then it was just good, not great.

>Hurr look at this chart I found it does all my arguing for me
>WHAT YOU'RE MAKING A PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE REPLY TO MY CHART, LOL UR FUKKIN DONE KIDDO
Kek.

>fun roleplay
>autistic screeching thats consumed the entire board

It's almost like I've never said anything about smear campaigns and I fully understand WB wasn't retarded enough to try to compete for billboards and tv spots with GotG2 for a $100M budget movie. WW is having very little marketing because it's a much smaller movie and rest assured it'll gross much less

>It's only roleplay
This is what I tell myself to get to bed.

Is Wonder Woman the Hillary Clinton of superhero movies?

Where does this 100m$ budget rumor come from? I can't find any official budget numbers for WW anywhere. 100m seems kinda unlikely considering how crazy high the budget for every other DCEU movie has been.

lmao stay pressed capefag, who cares if it doesn't satisfy your obscure requirements to be a good batman film, it's an amazing film period and that's enough to propel it into history while the rest are forgotten

rottentomatoes.com/top/bestofrt/

what's the only capeshit in the top 100? dats right nigga, tdk

forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2017/05/11/box-office-for-wonder-woman-how-big-is-big-enough/#5c6364ed711b
It's the official number, $100-120M. You have to consider that a big part of budget of these movies goes to the cast and director but none of those are big names in this movie

>As far as movies go, are Marvel and DC really in direct competition?
Yes. Batman v Superman actually had its release date moved closer so that it wasn't opening the same day.

>4.- Get Out
>9.- Inside Out

Same day as Captain America, I mean.

you and your homosexual family has a shit taste

>WONDER WOMAN'S SUCCESS PROVES THIS IS ONE PUSSY DONALD TRUMP CAN'T GRAB

>die hard DC fanboy
>hardcore trump supported and anti-feminist
>want WW to flop to trigger smug feminist but also want DC to succeed

this is rough, why did they have to make the film all about girl-power

Kek

exactly my point.

>ROTTEN TOMATOES IS BULLSHIT, THEY'RE MARVEL SHILLS

>HAHA LOOK AT THIS ROTTEN TOMATOES SCORE, DC WINS AGAIN!

YOU LITERALLY CANNOT MAKE THIS UP

>28. Gravity
>29. Sunset Boulevard
RT is bullshit and a lot of reviewers shills for Marvel though

THE TIME IS NIGH Sup Forums AND Sup Forums!

APOLOGIZE NOW!

I want to see a DC movie get a fresh rotten tomato score just to see the mental gymnastics DC fans pull.

I don't think it's good, but grats on triggering kinofag.

Fuck you're such a contrarian retard to the point that the retardedness is palpable and I can grab it with my bare hands.

Laugh it up all the way to the bank? Are we supposed to be impressed by marketing or what?
WB has to be sending shills this way, nobody really like those movies.

It says a lot about a product when the only people talking about it are paranoid schizophrenics.

That movie is gonna bomb and you know it. I'm not on either side but we all know Spiderman and thor are gonna perform better

What homosexual

kek

>terrible, terrible Batman movie.
Snyder fanboys are unequipped to make that assessment.

Nobody thinks of Nolan's trilogy as "DC movies", they think of them as "Nolan's Batman". Even if you consider them as such, they were good but that was a long time ago. Marvel had its stinkers, DC had good movies, but the current situation is quite different.

Whats the technical term for when someone makes a completely off based assessment from a wild extrapolation not even remotely connected to what they're responding to?

>quip

you are first in line since you are here

DER WOMAN!

Fuck off and die capefags.

It's called "Snyder is a hack and his movies are terrible."