Which people in this show actually look Scandinavian. All I see is Anglos/Irish and Slavs...

Which people in this show actually look Scandinavian. All I see is Anglos/Irish and Slavs. Rollo even looks like someone you would fucking see here in Portugal.

The Mongoloid ones are Scandinavian.
>Rollo even looks like someone you would fucking see here in Portugal
Northern Ireland.

>Ireland

Ah yes. The Celt genes. The reason so many Anglos look Southern European.

These two are mongols :DDDDD

How have you celebrated Finland 100 years?

well the actor playing floki is swedish so him I guess

Ah yes. The Celt genes

How do you explain this pic. Or Sean Connery, or Colin Firth. Embrace your Iberian my Welsh/Irish/Cornwall friend.

They are just new vikings. Don't need to get this mad over that.

Iberians are olive skinned though, this is just a white guy with brown hair

>Canadian and Irish TV show
>Why does everyone look Anglo and Irish?

Hard to say

>m-m-m-muh olive skin

They exist as much as as Finnish Mongols, ever hear of a tan :^)

A natural tan won't make you look that different, it will give you a slight golden undertone at best. It won't actually change your skin tone

>Colin Firth

I think you meant Colin Farrel

Shit banter, I'm moving on.

Nope. Firth. Isn't that the guy from the King movie ? That's the one.

Are you trying to argue that there is no Iberian Celt influence? Ireland, Wales, and Plymouth sometimes have swarthy people that are obviously of Iberian stock.

>Studded leather armor
This shit show might as well have dragons.

It depends on the phenotype, the same way there are brits that look more west atlanto med, there are iberians that look more atlanto others more med.

Also, almost no one is wearing a helmet.

THere the earliest human Settlers though not the celts

I meant Firth. But Farrel fits as well. Brosnan as well.

Farrell is actually pretty pale, the lighting in that image makes him look darker than he acutely is. Also having black hair doesn't mean you have Iberian or southern influence. A better example would be George clooney, the guy has natural light brown skin

You don't understand how tan works do you.

Are you being Autistic on purpose.

ITS TAIM FINLAN BEST :--DD

here we go, the experts on scandinavian phenotypes are revealing themselves again

>Watch dramatized "historical" documentary
>The sea of Kattegat is now a village
>They live in a place that doesn't look like anywhere in Scandinavia at all
>Danish Ragnar is the Norwegian Rollo's brother, despite being born centuries apart
>Uppsala is on top of a hill, and they have a staff church
>They litteraly didn't KNOW where the British islands were, so they just sailed west cus #yolo
>Almost all the historical characters in the show never really met each other, ever, and were born at different times
Like what the fuck is even this show

>danish ragnar
>danish
sweetie....

dont forget that harald fairhair's story turned into a story of him getting cucked

I liked this show but the viking wank got annoying, vikings got fucked in spain but in the show they're unstoppable warmachines.

ROLLO! WE NIID TO SEIL TO PÄRIS!

ragnar lothbrok is probably several historical characters that through the centuries turned into one. it makes sense for the father of the great danish army to be danish, no?

Swedish if I may

I only watched like half of the first season or something. I've seen some of the trailers on later seasons, so I know he is turning up at some point. But how is he cucked in the show?

This show is all wrong, this is how vikings looked like.

they've shown spain once, which was seville iirc, and that attack was successful

that woman he married irl after uniting norway married someone else and he murdered her in a hissy fit
>The Great Viking Army or Great Danish[a] Army, known by the Anglo-Saxons as the Great Heathen Army (OE: mycel hæþen here), was a coalition of Norse warriors, originating from Denmark

>was a coalition
>son of the Swedish king Sigurd Hring

Will they show their attacks North of Iberian in Galiza and Northern Portugal ? Would be cool desu, they named some Villages here after all.

the son of sigurd hring is only one of the possible historical characters ragnar might have been. also note how much weird shit is mentioned in the stories which feature ragnar as the son of sigurd hring, like lindworms

Who knows what will happen?
Maybe they will invade China in the next season?
That series was pure fiction from day one anyways.

Imagine being Finnish or a Latin European if you think that's bad.