Donald Trump AMA

Want to have your questions answered by the legend himself?

Here's your chance.

Be tactful and don't autists about it, this will be covered in the news. Guaranteed.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4uiq42/its_happening_donald_j_trump_the_man_the_legend/

This will not go well.

Topkek, this is real? This will be a shitshow

We'll need all hands on deck for this one.

Time to make reddit our bitch

>donald visits Sup Forums
>posts timestamped picture
>uses tripcode
>accused of photoshop and attention whoring
>called a fag
>told to go back to rebbit
>decides to do a rebbit AMA instead

You know it's true.

>someone says a trigger word
>mods ban everyone

Time to bring out the Jeb! Memes.
Ted for good measure.
Kasich when you get hungry.

kek

Ask Donald for clear policies against the Chinese anchor baby industry in America. I need more people than just me asking it to get him to answer. I can't stand all these chinks in China with phony citizenship because mom popped into the US for a few months to give birth.

I'm not a chinaman. Expat.

Don't go 1488 on this shit, it will only make Trump look bad.

every justfuckmyshitup.jpg

>Don't go 1488 on this shit, it will only make Trump look bad.

It's being hosted in the_donald. Mods will nuke that shit anyway so it's a waste of time posting it.

Best to get some good Jeb and Pepe stuff in.

>It's going to be big!
>It's going to be beautiful!
>It's going to be magnificent!
>It's going to be the best AMA this country has ever SEEEEEEN!
>CHINA!

We need to get in there and downvote every troll to hell and report. I can already see what kind of fucked up shit Correct the Record will come up with.

This. We all need to make accounts and make trump look good by asking the right questions.
Can we start a list of questions?

Make it subtle

Ask something along the lines of

>Mr. Trump, have you noticed that there's a correlation among so many of your critics online where they seem to all have their names in parenthesis (e.g. "(((Goldman)))" )

I don't reddit but hopefully someone asks him about Germany and what faith he has in Merkel as a leader. Should she resign?

No. Don't do this.
It's not subtle anymore.

Will Sup Forums fuck this up? Will we be the ones who stump Trump?

oh my GOOOOOD

Sup Forums I'll fuck this up

Campaign will crash and burn instantaneously
Hillary will win

oh god no no no no no no no

You act like shills won't be doing this.

We can't stop it. The only thing we can do is denounce and report.

This'll be one big shitfest.

It would be somewhat poetic tbhfam. Lets hope we don't sperg out too hard.

I think it will be fine. I'm guessing the_donald will recruit additional help for that evening to ensure trolls are kicked out. Maybe they could limit comments to subscribers only? That would help a bit too.

The mods of that sub are the most active and attentive I've ever seen, so I have faith.

Fucking this. Keep the GAS THE KIKES out or we'll get 8 years of Hill.

>opens reddit link
>scroll through for 5 seconds
>wtf is this retarded shit im skimming through
>everyone sounds like a mutant retarded version of the worst autist of r9k

reddit is disgusting.

This will be a massive shitfest. Shills vs shills hammering upvotes and downvotes to push their agenda

>using reddit
There's things I wouldn't do even for the God Emperor

Here HillaryBots, I got u covered:
"Mr. Trump, as a proud white supremacist..."
(Ask him about his misogyny #Triggered)

No.

For the last time in this thread. The huge mod team on that board deletes any shill comment.

No, fuck off. This WILL backfire on you and him. If you want anything to change, wait for after November to start 1488ing Trump.

Ask for specific wall-related details. Does he envision turrets? Are their sentries strolling atop the walls? What kind of gate does he plan for it? Jurassic Park Style or Attack on Titan style?

Also, what he thinks of Justin Trudeau.

would he show his dick like the italian user who was literally consuming himself with gastric juices?

Trump should copy/paste our future law that strips people not living in the country for a certain amount of years from their citizenship.

A lot of chicanos will just be dumped in Guatemala once Putin-sama lends us his power with bases across our border.

They can't stop people spamming votes.

They shoulld get rid of the votes for this AMA