m.youtube.com/watch?v=06dTTRNySIY
youtube.com/watch?v=tqZFDQS3H1s
youtube.com/watch?v=V1QMDzyv1FE
youtube.com/watch?v=7kQukPQDSag
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cHlf08yTPiU
youtu.be/49aQb7VZ6F8
youtube.com/watch?v=83LNTbeatHE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why the fuck would anyone put that on their tombstone? even in death he was shadowed by his dead never seen uncle yet he was a fucking martian.

Crying is for babies. Babies cry to get attention from an adult because they have no other way to communicate. Adults who make the conscious choice to engage in crying are just being pointlessly juvenile. It's not going to do any good and no one is going to help you so you may as well not do it.

being numb to emotion doesn't make you better user, the opposite in fact

You can have sad/upset/angry/happy emotional responses without choosing to cry.

>choosing to cry.

that's not how it works, I can understand not wanting to cry around others. But having a good cry actually feels great, it's like cumming out of your eyes

I cried when naruto had a depression episode abt jiraiya dying

that is the one

A good cry can feel pretty amazing though. Stop telling people what they can or can't enjoy you fucking edgelord.

I had the good fortune to see that at a local theater recently. Just me and a some guy with his girlfriend. (Evaded the no singles policy with a blow-up doll). Girlfriend was SOBBING by the end. I couldn't shed a tear though, I don't know why. Usually this stuff always gets. It was almost too tragic to just emote mindlessly too. I was more awestruck than sad.

Sad, for a relative he never knew, when all he knew is dead now. Reborn into a world of fantastic plenty even more than he had left, " *I* should have been the first Martian. Now I'll never get there!"

"You went there this morning, for donuts."

>You're a good dog

A "good" cry you voluntarily engage in "feels good" because it lets you regress into infantilism for a brief moment. It's on the same level as ingesting drugs or drinking alcohol.

No one is going to help you. You aren't a baby. Time to deal with the world as it is.

>child or relative dies
>haha fucking faggot, a superior being such as me would never show outward emotion
I bet you're a lot of fun at parties.

>Time to deal with the world as it is.

that's your subjective interpretation that life is cold and heartless, including shaming a person who cries. I feel sorry for you, one day you will grow up and not put so much energy into looking like a tough guy

youtube.com/watch?v=EHOUYa5dvJA

So you admit that you only cry when your children and other relatives die in order to show outward emotion and seem humble, not because it's actually necessary.

Yes, bottle up you emotions goy, good goy. Never let them out, let it simmer under the surface goy.

Good, good, everything is going like planned.

What if you cry whilst alone in your room at night not that I actually do that haha

>what is catharsis

Holy shit, how can someone posting on a board for discussing chinese cartoons be so uptight? Enjoy your heart attack at 40. Crying releases endorphins. Obviously it's not healthy to sit around crying constantly, but there's literally nothing wrong with doing it occasionally.

youtube.com/watch?

also

youtube.com/watch?v=Ccjs0FfhmQQ&t=

Wayne's world was much more sad than I remember

Retconned. No reason to even be sad, much less shed tears like a little itty bitty baby.

Something about legacy. The most fry/yancy screentime together is that episode and although it's mostly antanogistic, they're still brothers and fry suddenly went missing

youtube.com/watch?v=lqUs9rF3F40

Literally the only time I've ever been moved to tears by a fucking TV show. The last couple seasons weren't so great but this capper really made up for it. I was also going through a breakup so that might've put me in a vulnerable space. Maybe I'm just a faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=-MFSbHS9QEc

Especially potent for people whose dads have died. GOAT Trek episode.

I cried like every single episode of that show. It was too fucking real.

I cried at the end of tdkr. Mostly because the trilogy was over and I was drunk off my ass

Am I gay if say Sia really hits me?

sure.
but If I'm the son, and literally achive shit no man on this world has, my tombstone won't mention that I'm named for some dead uncle I never met, probably my kids or something

That song plus those events happening to those main characters within the context of the show's melodramatic tone aligns perfectly to pluck every goddamn heart string you have.

I sobbed like a little girl for hours.

That episode really got me. This may sound silly. but I also cried during Brooks' "IT'S REAL" scene.

Mfw his nazi freino was prosecuted and executed in the nuremberg trials

youtube.com/watch?v=khMlcTE7lw8

Try not to cry. I dare you.

I cried in the middle of the woods alone when I found out my dad died. I was cutting firewood and got a phone call.

You're either an actual psychopath or an r/atheism-tier edgemaster.

Didn`t cry but god fucking damit this hurt my soul.

Last episode of Black adder goes forth made me tear up.

youtube.com/watch?v=IglUmgYGxLM

Oh, and how convenient, you now got to use that private "special" moment to attempt to aggress in an argument.

How many other times have you invoked this private moment in public for your own personal benefit?

>I cried in the middle of the woods alone when I found out my dad died. I was cutting firewood and got a phone call.

My condolences user, but that sounds like a real kino experience

m.youtube.com/watch?v=06dTTRNySIY

The chord progression at the end

Andy sobbing at the sight of Laura's body at the start of the pilot is super effective.

I can taste the greasy fedora from here.

I actually learned that song and play it a lot but I always lie about where it's from

You're a funny guy.

Hey, Maddox.

>I love you, son.
>I love you, son.
>I love you, son.

>It's a "pathetic psychopath gets mad that other people can have feelings" episode
kek this is why I still come to Sup Forums

I remember seeing this in theaters with my brother, we were expecting a light hearted sandler comedy, wasn't prepared for the feels

This movie is so fucking good. Adam Sandler gets no respect.

Game of Tones. The episode where Fry is put into his Mom's dream makes me activate the waterworks. The episode itself was lackluster though

>personal benefit
What benefit to I gain by talking about my dead dad to some unwashed dork on Sup Forums?
What you're saying is if someone is alone, and thinks they're going to die, and they cry, they're only doing it as a public performance.
You lack even the most simple understanding of human emotion and I'm beginning to think you might be an ayylmao.
Hah. Never thought about it like that.
HOLLYJEW HERE I COME.

Nearly any movie where an old man sacrifices himself.
No idea why, it just gets me every time.

How could I cry so much to something I can't relate to?

If I am mad, must I ball my fists up and shake with rage to show it?

Human constants.

Yeah, my father passed not even two months ago. I skipped that episode hard.

watch that stupid dog episode again, since everyone praises it as the best, Its actuality trash.

Fuckin' The Grey was a completely unexpected emotional punch for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=tqZFDQS3H1s

Poem around the campfire scene with the flashbacks to Liam Neeson's childhood.

If you didn't cry during the church scene in the last season of Lost I don't know what'll make you cry.

youtube.com/watch?v=V1QMDzyv1FE

honestly a really good song to be honest

Every time I watch it I tell myself I need to call my mom more often. I never do.

I loved that scene but really hated that season.

They really didn't know how to wrap up a good network TV show...

wow I'm not alone in thinking Click gives you some major tear jerkers despite being a crappy comedy

Why are women posting in this thread? I count at least three posts made by women and it's obvious.

>the scene where he's old and alone and shouting for his family in the rain but they cant hear him

i love how there's a seemingly endless supply of photos like this on the internet. they always make me smile

It's a drama masked as a comedy to sell tickets. Which isn't a bad thing, 'dramedy' has become a popular portmanteau lately, and I really think Click was one of the pioneers in popularizing that genre in the mainstream.

youtube.com/watch?v=7kQukPQDSag

is anime allowed?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cHlf08yTPiU

I was upset by this scene, but it didn't make me cry. The only anime that really hit me hard was Clannad Afterstory. Two scenes in particular that I won't share had me fucking bawling.

I hate Scrubs and that whole episode had me reeling. It was so fucking real and hard.

ultimate anime sadkino

Please don't hurt me, but what's the film?

Because he fucking shills out and produces some of the worst material ever. Half of the movie was shit anyway.

He only makes movies to hang out with his buddies now

Yes! Jake Sisko is ONLY good when not played by Chirroc Lofton. 10/10 episode. On par with the one where Picard visits his brother after becoming a drone Borg. That made me cry. Also, Hacksaw Ridge made me misty.

Only parts in Hacksaw Ridge that made me sad is Agent Smiths character and the ending with the real guy

Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham. It's the first time the guy has seen his mom in ten years and considering my relationship with my own mother it always gets me.

Kill yourself.

youtu.be/49aQb7VZ6F8

"He who saves one life saves the world"

That line and how this scene plays out gets me every time

Fuck, Star Trek thread posters are cryfaggots too? I'm ashamed of sharing threadspace with you.

At least you're only DS9 redditors.

This makes no fucking sense.
Why would Yancy's son's grave have shit about Fry on it? Why would anyones grave have shit about another person on it?
Fry was long gone before

Because he'd never tell his son why he named him after his brother?

There is a remake from 2007. Have you seen it? I doubt it's worth it but I am curious.

this scene was a tearjerker but
this hit me the hardest

>Farnsworth is descendent of first Man on Mars yet nobody has mentioned it
dropped

fuck yeah this did hurt a lot as a kid...
even now
youtube.com/watch?v=83LNTbeatHE
cried a little posting this